7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

*would die if bugs went away*

Take it this way.... bugs are needed in the actual living world... so they're needed in Pokemon too. And for me. They're needed for me... I love 'em xd.png

I think I'll be ok with variety in this gen too though... and Vivillion is pretty cute. Maybe we should get a bug/psychic or something.... that'd through someone for a loop. Psychic bug! Everyone run!! *laughs evily*

Shedinja would have something to play with!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

You know what I find really annoying? That Venemoth is not a bug/psychic. I have wanted a bug/psychic for so long. I also want a poison/ice type.

Bug/Psychic would be pretty cool. Venomoth does learn more Psychic moves than Poison ones, and its Japanese name doesn't even have anything to do with poison, hmm... :L

A nuclear winter-themed Pokemon as a Poison/Ice-Type would be neat.

Poison is my favorite type, but so many of them are underpowered. Toxic is one of the best moves in the game, but the Pokemon that use it the most are not often poison types.

I really want the types that get used the least to get new Pokemon with better stats.

*pokes creators of the new pokemon in the games* Make psychic bug pokemon and poisonous ice pokemon! Pweeeaaase :3

aahhem. Anywho.... who else wants to be able to ride something other than a Rhyhorn and that goat?? *raises hand* I'd love to actually ride like a Ponyta or Rapidash (for lack of remember the four-legged bigenoughtoride pokemons...) or *once remembering she will add more*

I don't want my censorkip.gif set on fire. But I would like to ride Doduo, like in Ranger. Or Rampharados.

The only Bug-Type that isn't bipedal that's large enough (and weighty enough) to viably ride is Scolipede... Technically Durant would probably be able to carry a trainer as well since ants can carry really large amounts in proportion to their size, but that's never going to happen (unfortunately for me) |D

As far as non Bug-Types go... Tauros seems like a viable candidate for riding on. Sawsbuck too. There's also plenty of bipedal Pokemon whose shoulders you could probably ride on, but I'm doubting that'll be a thing. :L

Edited by Pika_Oi

Shhhh. They only burn those they don't trust.... so as long as you treat them well, you're fine!

I wouldn't mind riding a Doduo or Dodrio, or Rampardos. I wouldn't mind riding a Magnium, or Typhlosion (if we can), Onix, Steelix, Arcanine, Kingler, Nidoqueen or Nidoking, Aggron, any of the legendary dogs, Metank, Tropius, Donphon, (maybe carefully) a Camerupt or Torkoal, pretty much any legendary, Salamance, Bronzong, Golurk or a Torus.

xd.png Yeah.... ok... ya got me. I'd like to ride around on pretty much any pokemon you can ride on. Especially Lugia, Typhlosion, Aggron, Rayquaza and Reshiram. Oh, and Lapras.... I luffs Lapras. (Lapri? plural of Lapras... lapras-es? ) I think hanging onto an Onix would be fun though xd.png

Solipede and Durant too. They're pretty cool pokemon that I'd find fun. I feel like I forgot something....

Man, it'd probably be fun to just hang onto a Porygon-Z. Now THAT would be a wild ride. A wild, erratic ride. Motion sickness would be inevitable even just idling. |D

I think riding legendaries would break the lore most of the time, all the friendly legendaries are tiny. though there are some that would probably be willing to allow you to ride in certain situations.

Typhlosion and Aggron have the wrong body style for riding, otherwise I wouldn't mind riding them either.

Heh *imagines self screaming at a Porygon-Z to let her down* That'd never end.... I'd have to go find a Porygon to let me off.

*still feels like she forgot someone* ....I'll figure it out :/

Solrock and Lunitone to hang on to would be interesting... They'd just... float. And look at you funny. And float. And spin, in the case of Solrock.

Aggron's got stuff to hang on to xd.png and shoulders...

Lugia lets people ride it... sometimes... Giratina would be awesome for me to hitch a ride on though. I love that thing to death. Rayquaza would pry kill me....

Riding Exeggutor would probably be interesting... But I'm not sure how you'd even go about doing that. :L

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The new footage from Smash shows that surfing is still on a standard whale-ish silhouette ;-; Maybe next year we'll be able to surf and fly on our actual Pokémon.

Wha-! blink.gif Nooooooo! I expected better of you, GF.

I suppose thats me?

Really. I'm just not into bugs. For me it's more like

"[insert fire type PKMN] GO BURN THAT [insert bug type PKMN]!"

Well meh. That's mostly because I only like 3 out of every type and I HATE bugs. No other types either except fire fighting and dark. There are exceptions like Volcarona and Oshawott, etc.

Yah disappoint on the silhouette of surfing mon's but I guess that it would be a lot of work to animate all the surfers ever.

(Aggron anyone?)

You know, I don't use bug pokemon in my parties but I'd be pretty sad if they went away. Bug types come in a big variety and I like seeing the designs (except spiders D: But you know, keep them for the weirdo people who like spiders).

On older posts, I agree that I wouldn't mind seeing more canines and felines as long as they are based on something other than typical wolf, lion, etc. There are so many breeds of dogs they could do. And felines.

Oh and Binturong, I want one of those. (even if it's not a feline/canine, we need one of those as a pokemon, because reasons)

But you know, keep them for the weirdo people who like spiders

Thank you very much c:

Ugh. At least in G/S/C your pokemon magically turned into a lapras.

This. I love that xd.png

I was hoping for an animation of some sort.... at least a pokemon instead of that shadow-thing. Heck, go back to the Lapras!! I love Lapras (what's the plural? Lapri? Laprases? Lapras?)

*is one of the people who like spider pokemon*

On the subject, isn't Parasect essentially a zombie under control of the mushroom growing on its back? ouo;

Pretty much! Parasect is based off of Cordyceps.

And the topic has steered off of this course but oh well.

I suppose thats me?

Really. I'm just not into bugs. For me it's more like

"[insert fire type PKMN] GO BURN THAT [insert bug type PKMN]!"

Well meh. That's mostly because I only like 3 out of every type and I HATE bugs. No other types either except fire fighting and dark. There are exceptions like Volcarona and Oshawott, etc.

No I'm pretty sure she was talking about Game Freak, and the disappointment in generic surfing blobs. Not your dislike for bugs. <:

@superhigh: There are other pokemon we can supposedly ride, but they've only mentioned Gogoat and Rhyhorn so far.

Also, did anyone else see the "leaks"??

https://i.imgur.com/UfmFYSS.png

I'm dying, I really hope these are true!

riding any of the legendary dogs

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs o3o

Also, did anyone else see the "leaks"??

https://i.imgur.com/UfmFYSS.png

I'm dying, I really hope these are true!

I really hope that the new evos of older pokemon are true. Farfetch'd is way overdue and my fondness of para-flinch dunsparce is making me excited. :3