7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I enjoyed the Nincada line (Shedinja will forever hold a place in my heart... he kicks butt xd.png ) and would love to see another cicada line at some point. Or an eel... or another weird fishy of some sort. Or a lizard. Something other than canine/feline stuffs! Even snakes xd.png birds and snakes. Or another 'lochness monster' type pokemon (lapras anyone?) even more pokemon like Puddings or Custards...

But I look forward to these games nonetheless. I now just wish they came sooner xd.png

I don't think they should stop canine/feline stuff, but they should put in some other stuff too. I think they should do something more like a weasel. I have always felt like Weavile are part cat.

Heh, funny thing with me and pixalated games...

Red, Green, Blue, Silver, Gold, Crystal and Yellow.... I'm fine with being 'pixalted' because I'm used to it. Completely.

When it comes to Black and White, and Black2/White 2... I'm... not xd.png why? I'm not used to them being pixalated. I'm not used to anything being on a giant screen either (I got the 3ds XL as a gift from a friend for letting them barrow Black2) so that might be why everything's all pixalated....

the new battle style seems awesome! I can't wait to see everything be all like "Haaha! I did this and look how awesome it was!!" "That was just tailwhip..." "But it was still awesome!!"

If you're stretching the screen, of course it's going to look bad... If you're playing on a 3DSXL you're forcing the screen to display at proportions that it isn't fitted to. The resolution between the 3DS and the 3DSXL is off, so even if the screens were the same size DS games would still look rather poor. You need to hold Select or Start when you turn on the game... the screens will be the size they would've been on the DS and you won't have that problem.

Pixelated?

I have Fire Emblem for that.

I enjpy the feline/canines. If they made more bugs they would just be weak .-. (Nincada line is actually a pretty good bug line) Fishies would be awesome! I'd like an Urchin and more flowers though.

If they made more bugs they would just be weak .-.

You can't guarantee that, we DID get Accelgor, Escavalier, and Volcarona last gen (and Durant, Scolipede, Leavanny, and Gavantula to a slightly lesser extent.) I don't think I even need to mention Heracross, Scyther, and Scizor. :V

Edited by Pika_Oi

You can't guarantee that, we DID get Accelgor, Escavalier, and Volcarona last gen (and Durant, Scolipede, Leavanny, and Gavantula to a slightly lesser extent.) I don't think I even need to mention Heracross, Scyther, and Scizor. :V

Most of those (to me) are weak :/ I didn't say ALL were weak, just most of them.

Well, even if they are "weak", stats aren't everything to everybody :L

All the ones I listed have base stats and movepools good enough to be relatively into usable (maybe not OU for most of them but ughh tiers) territory (and there are more Bug-Types than the ones I listed that fall into that territory as well), but some people use Pokemon strictly for design preferences (myself included at times) anyways :B

Edited by Pika_Oi

My initial team when I start a new game usually consists of Pokemon I think look good. |D

Later on, I'll look at stats. But in most cases, for me, looks > stats...because I'm not a competitive player. I'd like to get into competitive Pokemon stuff at some point. Though I'm probably never going to be entering any contests or anything any time soon.

Well, even if they are "weak", stats aren't everything to everybody :L

Seriously. I pick my Pokemon based on how much I like 'em and nothing more. Hence why my team is normally full of Bug and Poison types. I'd rather have a super-weak Pokemon that is creative and fun than a sure-fire winner that is bland as can be.

If you're stretching the screen, of course it's going to look bad... If you're playing on a 3DSXL you're forcing the screen to display at proportions that it isn't fitted to. The resolution between the 3DS and the 3DSXL is off, so even if the screens were the same size DS games would still look rather poor. You need to hold Select or Start when you turn on the game... the screens will be the size they would've been on the DS and you won't have that problem.

Now see, I didn't know that when I played it xd.png thank you.

I like bug types. I have an Ariados who kicks butt alone. A Yanmega who does the same. My Shedinja is pretty buttwhacks and well, I like bugs anyway xd.png You just gotta know how to use them.

Personally, I'd be quite amused if they ever allow us to have a bug starter....

I also think X and Y should bring in some more bug to bug us. They can be useful and they're pretty entertaining to figure out what they're based off of sometimes.

Personally, I'd be quite amused if they ever allow us to have a bug starter....

I don't understand why they haven't had a bug starter yet, honestly. Pokemon itself was inspired by bug-catching after all :N

Also my Durant pretty much crushes everything in its path and has done more sweeping than my Tyranitar every time I've used it to battle people c:

Edited by Pika_Oi

Playing the games since they started will do that to you.

I've been playing since Red/Blue, and I love the fact that we're getting a new type. tongue.gif

That aside, I don't want them to stop with the canine/feline ones. What I DO want to see, though, is more variety. Let's get a fierce dark-type dire wolf! Or a jaguar or a cheetah! Ooooh! I WANT A MANNED WOLF POKEMON! Or a jackal or a lynx or something! There's still a lot of possibilities.

I just want more cool-looking Pokemon, though, lol. xd.png Well, cool according to my tastes. I base my teams almost entirely on design. I do use typing as well, but I specifically look for a design I like when it comes to whatever type I'm using. If I need X type, then I'll try to find a Pokemon with that type that I love the look of. I don't usually bother with stats since I don't play competitively and I'm generally good enough with type-based combat to avoid NEEDING to look too closely at stats.

Ugh no please no more edgy dark wolves

We already have Mightyena I know it's supposed to be a hyena but it's pretty clearly a wolf

An edgy dark wolf

(I am biased against wolves (especially of the edgy dark variety) due to many bad experiences with wolfaboos and for that I apologize)

Edited by Pika_Oi

Ugh no please no more edgy dark wolves

We already have Mightyena I know it's supposed to be a hyena but it's pretty clearly a wolf

An edgy dark wolf

(I am biased against wolves (especially of the edgy dark variety) due to many bad experiences with wolfaboos and for that I apologize)

I think if they did it right they could get a really cool one.

But man now I just really super want to see a maned wolf Pokemon, those things are just so cool. (Despite the name, they're not actually wolves).

If we're talking variety and it HAS to be wolves a scrawny Ground-Type Arabian Wolf would be more interesting than another Dark-Type wolf :L

If we're talking variety and it HAS to be wolves a scrawny Ground-Type Arabian Wolf would be more interesting than another Dark-Type wolf :L

Ohhh, that would be really cool.

I just like the dark type. XD

But I'd like to see a rock-type wolf somehow, that would be cool. Or a grass-type wolf with flowers all in it and stuff.

Oh man oh man

what if

you get an additional pokemon based off of common parasites that mammals get if you have an extra pokeball. and it can't be separated from the scrawny wolf thing. but you can release it and such.

oh jeez now i'm just thinking of parasite pokemon and i'm all excited o _o we need more slowbros/slowkings plz

Oh gosh

That would be fantastic o:

I would actually catch a wolf Pokemon if it came with a parasite Pokemon

Edited by Pika_Oi

Mightyena = not hyena by looks.

Wolfy all the way.

Anywho... I personally think we could do with not-wolf based stuff. There's plenty of other canines out in the world that aren't wolves, yet are perfectly able to be based off as a pokemon.

But I still think we have enough of them... they're numbers could take over the world if they wanted.

Parasite pokemon though... those I wouldn't mind to see. But maybe the types of parasites that don't really kill stuff.... having a pokemon die at some point would be horrible...

*still wants a bug starter*

On the subject, isn't Parasect essentially a zombie under control of the mushroom growing on its back? ouo;

On parasite Pokémon, we already have one based on a paricitic Fungus.

user posted image

Um, no not that, This:

user posted image

What a cute little Zombie Cicada!

Edit:

Ninja'd

Edited by sailing101

yes yes, the fungus growing paras and parasect.

I was thinking more along the lines of those different parasites. Not fungus on little bugs wink.gif nice picture though.

Never used bug types :/ NEVER. I basically hate most of them. Especially Durant. I mind Galvantula, too. If bug type was taken out of the game I'd be okay, because most of them freak me out.

I like bug types. I have an Ariados who kicks butt alone. A Yanmega who does the same. My Shedinja is pretty buttwhacks and well, I like bugs anyway xd.png You just gotta know how to use them.

I like bug types a lot, but I feel they could use more variety and better stats, quite a lot of them are bug/flying types and bug/poison types, maybe another bug/water type, but this time let it stay that way when it evolves.

I really liked fifth gen's Bug-Type variety, we did get another Bug/Poison line (and one more pure Bug line), but we also got Bug/Grass, Bug/Fire, Bug/Rock, Bug/Electric, and 3x Bug/Steel.

I hope Vivillion's line, cute as it is, doesn't mean we won't get that kind of variety this gen too. :L

Never used bug types :/ NEVER. I basically hate most of them. Especially Durant. I mind Galvantula, too. If bug type was taken out of the game I'd be okay, because most of them freak me out.

Well, I wouldn't be okay. I like all the Bug-Types. :c

Edited by Pika_Oi