7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

All it can learn is Struggle hahahaha xd.png

Well, I found out the types from a friend.

The starters will be fire/fairy, water/fairy, and grass/bidoof

xd.png

(This was a joke obviously, but I found it amusing)

I kind of would like to see the bidoof type. What kind of moves would the bidoof type have?

Speech Impediment

Log Pulling Device

Bite Down Hard

Huh?

Me No Understand

The first three are references.

I think Fire/Electric could work with Fennekin. *Notes spikey-ness and yellowish-ness*

Well, Torchic was kinda yellow, and plenty spiky, and he evolved into a... wait. Dear god. Not again.

Hhuehuehueheue. Mega Pokemon, BAM.

I hope to DEAR GOD that if Rapidash gets a Mega form, that IT HAS WINGGGSSS.

Absol's mega looks pretty sweet, so does Blaziken. And Ampharos's mega is Electric/Dragon! SWEET.

Oh god.

Mega-Lucario.

Kill me now.

(Mega-Mawile is fantastic though)

Edited by Pika_Oi

^ Hahahaha I knew you weren't going to like Lucario's xd.png

I adore Ampharos' new style. c: Very chic.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I'm not a fan of Mega-Absol either

Sticking wings that shouldn't be there on a mon like that has that "cliche OC" smell to it :N

True, but I feel like these forms are supposed to be more like "ascended" versions of the Pokemon, so adding wings were probably a result of trying to make it look ethereal or majestic.

Well I feel like that was a failure

Besides Mawile they all look really tacky (although it kind of works on Ampharos) |D

I don't know though I'm kind of hoping there's a Mega-Weavile that's all elongated like an actual weasel now that would be cool

Not getting my hopes up for Mega-Cradily or Mega-Garbodor though :c

Edited by Pika_Oi

Mega Rapidash and Mega Manectric or Mightyena are my deepest wishes right now. u_u I think Zoroark's would look cool, but I wouldn't really care either way if it got one.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Waaaaaiiit for it...

MEGA-MAGIKARP! But really, think about it. Mega-Gyradoes!? It would be the most uber thing ever!

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Waaaaaiiit for it...

MEGA-MAGIKARP! But really, think about it. Mega-Gyradoes!? It would be the most uber thing ever!

RIGHT? I thought that too!

and dundundun!

I tried my hand at a Mega Rapidash!

user posted image

I really, really like the megas.

Except the Ampharos one. Why giving it a wig justified for dragon typing is beyond me.

I mean yeah, I do wish theyd given some of these guys real evolutions, but I like the idea. And they better be called Awakened, like Newtwo, in English. Mega sounds bleh.

EDIT: Hazeh Spice, that rocks! I want it. Nao. *Psst, check your inbox Haze*

Edited by PieMaster

huehue thanks guys~ u///u

Apparently for Ampharos, its Japanese name literally means "Electric dragon". An honestly, Mega Amph looks just as much dragon to me as Altaria. >>

And I'm thinking the "Mega" is going to be localized to something else, since these are rough translations from a Japanese magazine. I adore the concept though! I'm thinking at least all starters are going to receive a Mega Form, since I don't see why Blaziken would be "special". (although I adore Blaziken, ehe)

My thought it that the Mega is something that happens on max happiness as well as perhaps some other condition, when the Pokemon holds a specific Mega item meant for them. (They mentioned something called a Blaziken Knight/nite). I'm guessing the pokemon capable of reaching Mega tier will have Mega Stones that are specific to their species. And then the concept itself is similar to a temporary ascension, where the Pokemon grasps its full potential as a fully evolved Pokemon and reaches its highest level of power.

Hmm, mixed opinions on the megas, but I'll have to see them in gameplay before I can decide on them.

I don't like the megalucario, and the absol is kind of meh. But I do like the mawile, and the blaziken.

I WISH MY HAIR COULD BE AS GORGEOUS AS MEGA-AMPHY'S.... I wonder what shampoo it uses...

I hope the other starters can get mega forms. MEGACHARIZARD....

Dude I want that mega-rapidash, that there, is a megapokemon

wub.gif

Also, how cute is it that mawile gets to be fairy/steel now. I always thought it was a little imp, so the typing change works perfectly.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Mega-Emboar better be awesome enough to make up for its terrible design... Sadly, Mega-Lucario has proven that Megas can turn amazing things into horrible mistakes. And when you try to make Emboar look good? *shivers*

*pats emboar* DON'T YOU LISTEN TO THEM. YOU MAY BE UGLY BUT YOU CAN BE A GOOD TANKER... OINKER :'D

I just amped up that attack stat on mine and it's all like, insane attack now. Still, the design... is meh. So yah, Mega could make it megameh.

I hope, a MegaBlastoise will go in the snapping turtle direction. I want a huge water snapper.

MegaVenasaur should be like a Trex just to be silly :'D

What if Mega-Sceptile had six lotus flowers on its back? Oh lawrd, it would be like Venusuar times six!

Holy crud you are right. *wants this now*

I'm warming up to this mega thing because it's like, every bad fanart drawing of an evolution ever :'D (but good, uh, for some of the forms...)

/guilty of making charizard and mewtwo evolutions as a kid

Oh and uh, I like the obligatory pikachu clone this time around. It looks like a mini raichu.

Mega-Torterra would have like...an entire mountain range on its back. o-o

I like Torterra. :'D

I wasn't sure how to feel about the Mega thing at first, but I think it could be pretty cool. Not a huge fan of Mega-Lucario's look, Absol is ok, Blaziken and Mawile are kinda cool.

EDIT: That's exactly what I thought about that new mouse thing. Mini-Raichu. ._.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili