7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I can't see Fennekin's evolutions being Fire/Fighting, it just doesn't seem to fit a flaming quadrupedal lupine Pokemon.

And I love new battle styles, horde looks awesome. Not sure about sky... I loved Rotation battles, and am pretty good at them too.

I didn't really want a new type, but I'm happy with it as long as it isn't super-effective on Dark or Ghost and not not-very-effective on the other.

I didn't really want a new type, but I'm happy with it as long as it isn't super-effective on Dark or Ghost and not not-very-effective on the other.

Honestly, Fairy type = excuse to nerf dragon

*applauds* Nintendo, how we love you sometimes, lol. I just keep thinking Huge Power, Water/Fairy Azumaril = Runaway all the dragons >:D

I still say Dragon didn't need nerfing as a type, maybe stop making them all pseudo-legendaries instead. And I was refering to a possible light type. I've stated several times that I might quit if Spiritomb loses its type invincibility.

*Bows*

Anyway, what's your favorite of the new Pokemon? I can't wait to get Yveltal.

*applauds* :3

Yveltal is just full of win simply for that name. I just wanna have it to flash it to people and have them guess on how to say it lol.

But, my heart belongs to Gogoat! Seriously, you can ride it AND they call it Gogoat!? 10/10 would have in party.

GO! GO! GOGOAT!!

Seriously, name your Gogoat GO Gogoat, and that's what will happen when you send it out.

GO! GO! GOGOAT!!

Seriously, name your Gogoat GO Gogoat, and that's what will happen when you send it out.

OMG... YOU ARE A GENIUS! I need to do that like yesterday. Oh man, hehe, that is a beautiful idea that I am so stealing! X3

Mind = Blown

*applauds* :3

Yveltal is just full of win simply for that name. I just wanna have it to flash it to people and have them guess on how to say it lol.

Yeah, I don't know why everyone is so disappointed with its typing, I like it. And wyverns are awesome too. I actually dislike Xerneas, I think the antlers that are bigger than the rest of it thing just looks weird, even for Pokemon.

EDIT: Ok, so they're not that big, but still.

And Oblivion Wing is the best sounding name for a move ever. As well as Yveltal being the Destruction Pokemon. who wants life? Just destroy everything in your path!

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I'm only disappointed because I really wanted it to be part dragon type haha ;u; I still like Yveltal though, but I might not use him as much...

i like dragons

I like Xerneas too. I'm still waiting on fennekin's final evo.

I'm tired of legendaries always being Dragon types. that aside, if it were Dark/Dragon I would insist that Game Freak make Dark resist or be super-effective on Fairy.

Still yet to see a non-legendary that I really like, but the are at least a hundred more unrevealed pokemon, plus the ones from older gens. Definitely gonna buy this, even if it's just for Yveltal and an excuse to pet my Giratina 8D

I do have to mention, when I first read Yveltal and Xerneas's names I read "Why-va-tall" and "Ex-earny-assAss?" for some reason.

I doubt they'll stop making Dragons uber status. That's part of the allure on Dragons, is the mythical power that they represent, which is why they were super effective against each other and only had one other weakness and have such great stats. Fairy is a perfect counter to that, and adds a well-fitted typing into the game. Fairies are also mythical creatures with a magical allure that give players options. They aren't going to just dumb down dragon pokemon, especially existing Pokemon, when they have the opportunity to add even better features to the game. Adding a Fairy type was an excellent move on their part.

Xerneas's special move is called Geomancy c: it's all rainbowy and pretty!

I'm getting X because Xerneas is so majestic and really appeals to my attraction to pretty foresty deer things. <3 I like Yveltal alright, but its clawed wings/tail just look...bizarre to me.

Sky battles look really awesome. And it seems like underwater battles are making a come back!

I read, "Yell vell tall" and "Zerr knee as."

GEOMANCY?

Rainbows. RAINBOWS! i love this thing. I already twice and I think I'm going to die again if this game gets better.

Edited by girlfairy76

Even adding Fairy type, they're not really balancing out Dragon types, they'll still proceed to stomp Fairy types with their overbearing stats.

I'm sure a Dragon type can just use some other type move to take out a Fairy type. And giving all Fairy types a high speed stat would defeat the purpose of a new type, just make Ice types with higher speed.

Some ice types are fast (hellow, weaville?) but they can usually get KO'd easily because dragons have even higher and they can learn a variety of fire type moves, defeats purpose of ice.

I mean usually you get one good hit on them and then dead.

Edited by girlfairy76

Exactly, which is why making Fairy types with good stats isn't any different from making Ice types with good stats. I'm sure dragon types will be able to learn moves that can KO Fairy types too.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Even adding Fairy type, they're not really balancing out Dragon types, they'll still proceed to stomp Fairy types with their overbearing stats.

You don't know that. Until you know the stats of the Fairies, you won't know if Dragon actually gets balanced in game or not. Adding additional weaknesses, and moves that can skitter around stat advantages can still pull an overpowered dragon to the ground.

Fairy type fits in well into the Pokemon world regardless if it was there to regulate Dragons or not.

I think it mostly comes from how Dragon resists so many other types in comparison to weaknesses with the average stat ranges they have. I'm excited to see how this changes the meta game! That and the adding of a healing/attacking electric attack (more defensive spreads maybe?) and the kinda U-Turn/Volt Switch for fighting pokemon. That stuff is gonna be interesting to see implemented into meta game teams. *fangirls around like a fool* biggrin.gif

That last bit may be true, but everyone keeps talking about it being made to nerf Dragon. Unless Fairy is given equally overbearing stats, which could have easily been done to some new Ice types instead of making a new type, it really doesn't matter. If a battle comes down to only typing, Dragon really isn't very OP at all.