7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I don't like the idea of cotton candy and perfume as Pokemon, it just seems too silly.

user posted image

Edited by Pika_Oi

I've already preordered the game, do I get the Yveltal figure

From what I know, currently it's just a promotion run by CoroCoro, so it's probably Japan-only. So, no idea if they'll release the figure for pre-orders outside of Japan.

I hope so, though!

I don't like the idea of cotton candy and perfume as Pokemon, it just seems too silly.
user posted image

user posted image

I think I win? >_>

I think my favorite of the announced pokemon so far remains Yveltal, although i'm still grumpy about his typing. Still, he could work. ovo

I really like Pancham's evo. I doubt I'll get one, but I think he's cool.

I just really want fennekin to have a good design and stats. ;n;

Edited by Switch

Guys, I wanna get Yveltal. Oblivion Wing all the way! Also, the perfume thing looks like a flamingo, and the cotton candy thing looks like a dumb puppy. The squids will eat your face.

The perfume Pokemon looks vaguely plague doctoresque and a lot of people have been pointing that out.

I like the perfume Pokemon. I think it's cute. :I

Though I didn't think of plague doctor until someone said that here. *unobservant* Makes me like that Pokemon even more.

Everyone is here seems to think that there is something strange about a cotton candy Pokemon, did we all forgot about Gen V having ice cream?

Nope.

The perfume doesnt even LOOK like perfume -.- if your gonna make a perfume, make it look like perfume and make it a dual water.

Everyone is here seems to think that there is something strange about a cotton candy Pokemon, did we all forgot about Gen V having ice cream?

Or Gen I having several Pokemon based on inanimate objects how about that :V

Honestly there's nothing weird about having inanimate object Pokemon, they've been around since the beginning. And being based on an inanimate object doesn't inherently make the design bad or "uncreative", either, I don't understand where that argument comes from. :B

Edited by Pika_Oi

I think it is more the fact that they are food, rather than them being based on inanimate objects, though I have seen people complain about the perfume Pokemon too.

Well, so what if they are food? At least it's more creative than hundreds of wolves and foxes |D

Yeah, I personally don't care. But everyone (exaggeration) seems to be overreacting to the cotton candy, I'm just saying that it isn't like it hasn't been done before.

I can't stand it when people continually complain about Pokemon that don't fit their exact personal preferences. There's STILL people complaining about Trubbish and Vanillish's line. It's like... move on already. This series basically has enough monsters that there are enough different kinds to cater to the tastes of pretty much everyone, you don't have to scream and cry for YEARS that Pokemon that don't fit yours shouldn't exist. I saw somebody a couple weeks ago that was saying they wished they could just obliterate Jigglypuff's line and whatnot and basically only leave Pokemon that specifically fit their tastes. Ick.

D: I love Jigglypuff.

I personally love the excessive amount of fox-like Pokemon, and I didn't really like most of Gen V's new Pokemon, but I'm not going to rage about it, at least there were new Pokemon.

I can't stand Lucario but I'm cool with it existing so long as I can continue to beat the censorkip.gif out of every one I come across >|D

Much more satisfying than it just not existing at all.

D: I think Lucario is awesome.

I can't stand Sawk and Throh, but they are good Pokemon and provide quite a challenge at times, so I'm glad they are around.

That's what I was thinking. xd.png

It's so silly.

I can't stand it when people continually complain about Pokemon that don't fit their exact personal preferences. There's STILL people complaining about Trubbish and Vanillish's line. It's like... move on already. This series basically has enough monsters that there are enough different kinds to cater to the tastes of pretty much everyone, you don't have to scream and cry for YEARS that Pokemon that don't fit yours shouldn't exist. I saw somebody a couple weeks ago that was saying they wished they could just obliterate Jigglypuff's line and whatnot and basically only leave Pokemon that specifically fit their tastes. Ick.

THIS.

I mean, I don't like Vanillish's or Trubbish's lines. However, that just means that I won't make use of them if I can avoid it. No reason I should insult them. o_O

How awesome! xd.png

@Topic: Somehow I can't wait for the new games to come out. They were the main reason I finally decided to get me a 3DS. AND they will be released on my birthday! <3

What I have seen so far from the new Pokemon looks more or less promising. I like the panda. But I'm missing epic dragons so far. (Though nothing will ever beat Charizard in awesomeness! :< )

I actually don't mind the cotton candy pokemon. It's too /sweet/ not to like :'D

Actually the only new pokemon I really don't like so far is the tree monster that was shown in a preview at the new movie in Japan, but then again, I've only seen the sketch of it. It might turn out OK when we get to see the official artwork.

How awesome! xd.png

@Topic: Somehow I can't wait for the new games to come out. They were the main reason I finally decided to get me a 3DS. AND they will be released on my birthday! <3

What I have seen so far from the new Pokemon looks more or less promising. I like the panda. But I'm missing epic dragons so far. (Though nothing will ever beat Charizard in awesomeness! :< )

Your birthday. YOUR BIRTHDAY.

HEY WE HAVE TH SAME BIRTHDAYS!

The only pokemon I don't like is Helioptile. Just for no reason whatsoever.

I'm seeing more drawings of the tree monster "Oorotto" and my dislike is growing for it. Just not my cup of tea I suppose.

Also, in the movie summaries I'm seeing apparently mewtwo is a girl... what?

Nope.

The perfume doesnt even LOOK like perfume -.- if your gonna make a perfume, make it look like perfume and make it a dual water.

Uh, Spritzee's/Shushup's design is actually kind of perfect to represent perfume.

Plague doctor and all that. Plus, the English name "Spritzee" is a play on "spritzing" perfume, and also is cunningly close to "Spritze", the german word for syringe.

Just because it's a perfume pokemon doesn't mean it's actually based on a perfume bottle.

Wigglytuff is the "balloon" pokemon, but it doesn't resemble a balloon like Drifloon does.

Edit: Just read the movie summary, and I'm surprised (although, at the same time, not surprised...) that they seem to be using a "new" Mewtwo. As in, the one that didn't have all of the encounters with Ash & Co from the first movie. If this is the case (as odd as it is), I don't see the issue with Mewtwo being female.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign