7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Also, did anyone else see the "leaks"??

https://i.imgur.com/UfmFYSS.png

I'm dying, I really hope these are true!

I really hope these are true, especially about the final starter typings biggrin.gif.

If that Dolphin Pokemon is real I will flip my censorkip.gif.

I want one for Chatot, and then a way to lower your Pokemon's level.

Why lower the level??

and dolphin pokemon = DH want badly!!!

Because my Chatot is a Lvl. 100, so I would probably need to lower its level to evolve it, unless it was a trade or stone evolution.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Oh. Or just catch another Chatot, yes? I doubt that'd let people lower the levels... you could exploit so much just by doing that.... and people would abuse it on the Legendaries too.... it bodes bad for lots.

I think they should give evolutions to a lot of other pokemon... like Torkoal... I loved that tortoise/turtle thing (it's got characteristics of both) and think it'd be even more awesome with an evolution.

My chatot is really awesome, I don't want a new one.

I don't actually see any problems with lowering levels, it's not like it can get you extra EVs, I would like something like a reverse rare-candy.

I like that idea. Allows you to evolve a level 100 or learn a move that you want but declined earlier.

My chatot is really awesome, I don't want a new one.

I don't actually see any problems with lowering levels, it's not like it can get you extra EVs, I would like something like a reverse rare-candy.

True, though if you took a legendary and leveled it down, then leveled it back up again, it not only still gets stronger (forming a better bond with you more quickly), but it also can learn different moves that you normally don't have access to even via the tutors.

....which can cause havoc in the long run.

And besides.... I doubt that it'll ever happen. If it were too, it usually is put in either first, or shortly after when the second game comes out. Unless technology isn't that advanced (like graphics- but everything else has stayed the same, except trading has gotten a revamp because of the different comunication needs)

Oh I so hope that list is real. I'm excited for a dolphin pokemon and a minotaur pokemon (and seems like a lot of fairy tale/mythological animals.... gee, fairy tales, fairy pokemon :'D who would have thought!)

Oh I loved Torkoal, I had one on my team ruby and that team just dominated everything. Other than water pokemon, torkoal was a turtle/tortoise tank.

Second thought, if apothingo is the real name to the spritzee pokemon evolution, it sounds a lot like Apothecary + Flamingo. So it might actually be a plague doctor flamingo wub.gif

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Fire ants o:

I'll still be disappointed if Froakie's line is Water/Fighting, but oh well.

Froakie alternative typing then Pika?? (what would you rather have then Pika?)

Fireants!! biggrin.gif

<3 Torkoal always. He did tank nearly everything in sight xd.png

True, though if you took a legendary and leveled it down, then leveled it back up again, it not only still gets stronger (forming a better bond with you more quickly), but it also can learn different moves that you normally don't have access to even via the tutors.

If you can get enough reverse-rare-candies and rare-candies to level it down and up again, then you are probably already hacking and it doesn't matter.

And PieMaster. You can always just take a Heart Scale to the Move Rememberer (or whatever it's called), Heart Scales would be a lot easier to obtain than reverse-rare-candies, which would probably be more rare than rare-candies. Though why you would use them for anything other than evolving a Lvl. 100 is beyond me.

I'd prefer Water/Dark (and for Chespin's line to be Grass/Fighting), we already have a Water/Fighting frog.

I think that, rather than allowing a level-down, it would make more sense to allow a one-time "level up" to allow a lvl 100 Pokemon to evolve. Like, some system where it didn't gain any stats with this "level up", it's not a traditional level gained, it just allows a 100 pokemon to evolve.

But, considering that there has never been an option for that, I don't imagine them introducing one now, much as it sucks sometimes.

Hacking/cheating won't be possible for a very long time. I suspect that it will take up until the sort of time that an emulator or a flashcart is released. Until that time, people who do competitive battling will have a lot of fun blindly searching for IVs and EV training without Pokegen.

I want to see a poison type legendary, cause there isn't one.

Me too, I'm hoping the Z legendary really does turn out to be Poison-type. :V:V

I'd prefer Water/Dark (and for Chespin's line to be Grass/Fighting), we already have a Water/Fighting frog.

THe lines were made that way so they could be like they were in Sinnoh. Even though the primary types are bad against eachother, each starter would also have something on the one their bad against too.

I don't think reverse rare candies are a good idea. How about this:

Use a rare candy on a level 100 and it EVOLVEs(if it can)

No level 101. Just evolving.

So much better, right?

All I think is that they need a menu button on your pokemon, where it says give/take the items, there should be an evolve button if its eligible to evolve. Also Jynx needs an evo way more than Chatot.

I only like Fennekin. Not the other two. I also don't really like fairy type. But I really want the dragon legendary.

~Spam removed~

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

The tree pokemon was confirmed/released! ohmy.gif and Fennekin knows a new punching move, apparently. Tumblr is ablaze with OMG FENNEKIN IS ANOTHER FIRE/FIGHTING STARTER

it's very amusing.

Yah seriously. There are plenty of elemental punches available that don't make a pokemon fighting type.

Hmm, yep I really can't get myself to like the tree monster pokemon. Maybe it has a cool evolution/pre-evolution, so I can't totally count it out.

All the arguing over Fennekin possibly being Fire/Fighting is so silly and amusing. I see where it is coming from, but it doesn't stop the amusement I get out of it, hehe.

I am actually more excited for the introduction of sky and horde battles. They are really trying to branch out and innovate the battling it seems and make it more time friendly for the player with the exp boosts in horde battles. Though, sky battles seem awfully restricting with only needing flying type/levitating Pokemon, but obvious battle requirement is obvious.

Fairy type made me giggle, understandable, but still a little silly just cause of the name and image it normally congers up. Thoughts on Fairy type? About time? OMG why they add it? It is cool, but maybe a different approach would be cool? I would like to see how everyone is accepting the new type introduction into the series after so long since 2nd gen!