7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I definitely did want a new type. I like having 18 types, it evens it out. ^^

YES SO MUCH. I'm slightly OCD about even numbers... or multiples of five, those are ok. But 17 was an.... ODD number D:

I just hope that Xerneas won't have a huge type advantage over Yveltal. Even though I'm getting X version and it won't really matter because I'll have Xerneas, I just want title legends to be even matches for each other. Not that they really ever have but like, *sniff* Just this one time Game Freak, this one time.

I dunno that "leak" page mentioned a minotaur as a fairy type pokemon. The Minotaur wasn't really known for being the nicest mythological creature.

Of course that all rests on how much of that "leak" page was real, if at all.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I would be totes cool if they didn't affect each other at all, too biggrin.gif

And seeing as GF has such great potential to throw some fairies that allude to old lore (steel weakness, a fairy/dark or ghost pairing, etc) I'm sure they'll give us something to drool over. Spritzee is pretty promising so far biggrin.gif

Though, having a super adorbs pokemon with wicked stats and move pool selections would make beating the game so...pleasing.

I would love it if they couldn't hit each other.

Same here, I think that would be really interesting.

Another normal/ghost twist seems pretty fun to me! c: And that would make the legendaries even more fun, although then I suppose Yveltal could get a slight advantage for being dual-typed. I'm still sad Xerneas isn't Fairy/Grass (fitting for the Pokemon of life/creation, isn't it?) or Fairy/Steel. u_u

Maybe a slight imbalance, but not much. And Yveltal would definitely have a type advantage if Xerneas were part Grass. Get on it Game Freak! Destruction always beats creation. Even when a hero is fighting for life he ends up destroying everything in his way, so Yveltal is better.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Mmm, not always. If there wasn't creation, destruction wouldn't exist. Destruction depends on creation, and therefore cannot be completely superior.

Edit: To quote Danni Darko: "Destruction is a form of creation". c:

Which is why, if there is a third legendary, I hope it's based on a snake. There's that one myth about the serpent that eats itself, or something. Has to do with reincarnation, I believe? I think the third legend should have something to do with continuous cycles.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

DPPPFFFTTT NO.

They should be resistant to eachother duh. If you're gonna pick on Xerneas you go through me :/ Zekrom and Reshiram were even so Xerneas and Ylveltal should be. I'm going to save right before I kick Ylveltal's butt and keep beating him up.

Yes I hate him that much that I would watch Xerneas beat the crap outta him.

There is a balance between destruction and creation. Such as some forest trees cannot release their seeds and reproduce UNTIL a forest fire comes through. The temperature tells the trees it is time to reproduce, also giving the seeds better odds with all the old plants/undergrowth gone. Yay, science!

But, I kinda doubt they will be completely balanced compared to each other. Not all legendaries are created equal. X3 We won't know for sure till move pools/stats/Fairy type strengths and weaknesses are completely known for us to know.

Though, if we are going off design, Yveltal defiantly wins in my books. Xerneaus looks elegant, but I prefer the darker, more wild and powerful image Yveltal presents personally, lol.

Well normally I'd say destruction is always better and destroy you, but I'm class 5 right now, so I won't.

I still say that as a nerf for Dragon Fairy is pointless, Dragon didn't need nerfing in terms of typing. But to buff Poison? All of you go catch Fairy types expecting me to bring my awesome Latios after you! I'll be sure I have replaced it with Gengar, or something, by then.

I'd like them to be even matches for them. Balance of life blah blah blah.

I mean, as long as it's not another Groudon/Kyogre *sniff* I liked Groudon more but like, in a match against each other, kyogre dominates.

So, I also realized, what if one of the starter pokemon is part fairy type? It could happen. Most likely it'd be the fox since Kitsune are mythological little deviants. Though ninetails...

Still like the fire/psychic idea though~

/tangent coming/

WAIT. I got it, I seriously just realized that fire/psychic, water/fighting, grass/dark are the perfect combos for the starters.

See, fire is strong against grass, but dark is strong against psychic. So grass and fire are balanced. Water is strong against fire, but psychic is strong against fighting. Water and fire are balanced. Grass is strong against water, but fighting is strong against dark. Grass and Water are balanced.

Having those three types as the final evos mean that the three starters are totally evenly balanced.

(I seriously just figured this out so forgive me if I was slow :'D)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I think that they should have done that sooner, Torterra is so overpowered typewise compared to Empoleon or Infernape, and that's the only generation where all the final evos have two types.

*reads Lady's commit slowly* Holy double trifecta of types Batman! You are a genius. Someone! Quick! Call Nintendo! *is shot*

I should have seen that sooner since beside the classic Fire/Water/Grass, Psychic/Fighting/Dark is another trifecta! Obvious thing is obvious and now I feel silly.

I'm actually now really rooting for the "leaks" on those types to be true just for the sake of that reasoning.

I seriously just put those together when I was typing fire/psychic. I was like.... wait, wait a minute ohmy.gif *epiphany*

I don't know why I'm so keen on balance xd.png I want my title legends to be balanced, I want my starters to be balanced.

(Also that would mean no fire/fighting starter, again.)

Lol I've been hoping they'd do that for a while now with the starter typing!

I'm actually now really rooting for the "leaks" on those types to be true just for the sake of that reasoning.

I seriously just put those together when I was typing fire/psychic. I was like.... wait, wait a minute ohmy.gif *epiphany*

I don't know why I'm so keen on balance xd.png I want my title legends to be balanced, I want my starters to be balanced.

(Also that would mean no fire/fighting starter, again.)

Ah yes, you serve the Balance.

Anyway, I honestly wouldn't mind another Fire/fighting type if the first two had also been Fire/Fighting, it would be traditional. But starting a tradition part way through? Uh-uh.

Yeah, really. Blaziken. Friggin amazing. Infernape. OK, yeah, I'll go with that. Emboar. *enters rage mode*

I really would love Fenniken to be Fire/Psychic. Think about it: it would literally be the opposite of the past three gens.

Yeah, really. Blaziken. Friggin amazing. Infernape. OK, yeah, I'll go with that. Emboar. *enters rage mode*

I really would love Fenniken to be Fire/Psychic. Think about it: it would literally be the opposite of the past three gens.

Me:

Blaziken: EPIC

Infernape: You're just even cooler then any of the fire types.

Charizard: you look like a dragon but your not. I kove you tho.

Emboar: YOU ARE SO UGLY GET OUT OF MY LIFE.

Fennekin is adorbs.

I'd like to see Fennekin a half fairy :3 yay jk I DONT! Then I can't use Sylveon. Maybe they'll make a fairy stone? Or yu'll need something in your team. Fennekin should be psychic and fire. Epical!

MMaybe Fenniken will be fire/ground? It IS a fennic fox, which live in deserts.

Nah, Dugtrio is the only ground type allowed to be fast. And Fenniken is a fox-like Pokemon, they are fast.

Nah, Dugtrio is the only ground type allowed to be fast. And Fenniken is a fox-like Pokemon, they are fast.

Dugtrio doesn't have to be the ONLY one. :/ your sticking to the old days. There can be newbies who are fast.

Edited by girlfairy76

I know, I was kidding. But seriously, Fenniken isn't going to be a Ground type. (There you go, I jinxed it.)

Well, I found out the types from a friend.

The starters will be fire/fairy, water/fairy, and grass/bidoof

xd.png

(This was a joke obviously, but I found it amusing)

I kind of would like to see the bidoof type. What kind of moves would the bidoof type have?