7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Scatterbug    (Don't wondertrade these people, Please)

People should trade more of this IMO. XP That's where I got all my Ocean Vivillons from.

And speaking of legendaries... I finally got a Legit Japanese shiny Mew! biggrin.gif

It's a pity Jirachi can't be shiny in Pokemon X and Y according to Serebii... But isn't shiny WISHMKR Jirachi legit though? So why can't it get through Pokebank?

EDIT: @Rhynn, there's going to be a Pokemon distribution in Japan for the new Pokemon movie. We can vote if we want Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini or Jirachi to be distributed in the event.

There might be a chance for this event to come to the west. tongue.gif

Edited by ranger X92

@Rhynn

I know how you feel. I didn't get Pearl until after Black 2 was out. And I barely got that in time for Keldeo (And then I got Millie <3)

I dream of acquiring a legit Arceus some day. Only one I have access to is one of my friends hacks (I actually have access to pretty much any legendary of his. But I'm trying to avoid those unless I know they're safe >_<)

I also need Genesect and Shaymin. Luckily, he happens to have had a legit Victini So I don't need that. And I need Mew of course. He's got a WISHMKR that I got. So It's really just those four (as well as a few in-game things)

Actually, I was gonna ask. Anyone happen to have an extra Arceus? Aside from Mew, that's the only thing I'm never getting if they don't do another event (Though IDK people seem to be trading Mews quite a bit)

EDIT; Darn, I have all four of those :/ I wish they'd do Mew again

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Actually, I was gonna ask. Anyone happen to have an extra Arceus? Aside from Mew, that's the only thing I'm never getting if they don't do another event (Though IDK people seem to be trading Mews quite a bit)

My friend's got an extra movie/Toys R Us Arceus stuck in his white version. I can ask him for it if you want. ^^

Edited by ranger X92

Yes please ^^ Thanks. I don't have zip though. Extra Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Rayquaza on B2 (which are waiting to go to Y) And an extra Kyurem on Y (Timid, so I might end up using it if I don't get a Tornadus off trades soonish)

Yes please ^^ Thanks. I don't have zip though. Extra Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Rayquaza on B2 (which are waiting to go to Y) And an extra Kyurem on Y (Timid, so I might end up using it if I don't get a Tornadus off trades soonish)

I'm not really looking for anything so just trade me whatever you want. ^^

I'll get the game from my friend tomorrow and PM you once I'm ready to trade. smile.gif

KK, I forget if I have your code or not. I don't think so...

And thanks, again (Eeeeeee...)

EDIT: @Rhynn

Actually, I (well, my friend with all the hacks) may have an extra Jirachi. Not certain. I've got a few things to do and don't feel like searching (and then making shore it's not a hack) ATM. but I'll try to remember to. If I've got it, you can have it ^^

K apparently the gamestop/event suicune/entei/raikou are not coded for legitimacy online which is why they are not accepted. I'm not the only one having this problem.

KK, I forget if I have your code or not. I don't think so...

And thanks, again (Eeeeeee...)

EDIT: @Rhynn

Actually, I (well, my friend with all the hacks) may have an extra Jirachi. Not certain. I've got a few things to do and don't feel like searching (and then making shore it's not a hack) ATM. but I'll try to remember to. If I've got it, you can have it ^^

I think we've already exchanged friend codes. I remember trading you 10 Elegant Vivillons. (Erm, that was you right?) tongue.gif

@Rhynn, I also have an extra Shaymin and Darkrai back in Platinum and Soul Silver if you want them. smile.gif

Why does everyone have these extra legendaries floating around?! I've only got two!

Oh yeah, right tongue.gif

And Pudding, people are just good with their trades or have been playing a while and got multiple copies of events. Or both

What are the chances of the event legendaries being given out again? I've had a LONG Pokemon hiatus before X and Y... as in, I got HeartGold and Black 2 VERY late and before that, I played Red. So I never got the chance to get the event legendaries... it'd be awesome if they're re-released at some point. But is that likely to happen? Ever?

*dreams of Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Meloetta, Keldeo, Mew, Jirachi...*

Someone pointed out there are Mega Evolutions programmed in the game for Latias/Latios, so we might see a release of those at least? I really want the new three legendaries as well. I can't wait until they're released. I really want a Diancie.

I PMed you, Ranger. Sorry, I fell asleep last night. >_<

Pudding, I really only have an Extra Genesect because I reset one of my games and did the event twice. I'm sure a lot of people did the same.

Edited by MysticTiger

user posted image

So close, just Jirachi needed.

So apparently you can't trade any of the gamestop downloaded 'mons. Says something like "that pokemon is special, you can't trade it"

(as pointed out, but it's not that they don't pass the legit test it's just that they're tagged as special and untradable. You couldn't trade them over GTS in black/white either)

Which is pretty much all of my event pokemon and any of the legendary shinies from gamestop.

Jirachi, someday *nods*

And I don't mean to brag, but all of my event legendaries are legit~

I gamestopped and dream worlded and even pokemon rangered for them.

(And traded for shamin)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Not just Gamestop events. ANY events. I can't trade my Genesects either that came with the game (or the code came with the game) over the GTS.

You can trade them in regular trade, though.

Yah I think any sort of event-ish pokemon got a tag on it for no trade over GTS just as an easy way to prevent hacks from getting through.

Even the pokebank celebii can't be traded

Any Pokemon that comes in a Cherish Ball or has an Event Ribbon CANNOT be traded over the GTS.

@Mystic, it's like, almost 1:30 am for me right now, so I really need to get to sleep. XS I'll give you the shiny Articuno when I wake up. Sorry for the wait! >_<

Ah ok that makes sense. Thanks for the info!

Oh man I almost snagged a shiny Rayquaza for a ho-oh, I was a second too late boo.

(I had an extra ho-oh from pokemon dream radar)

Actually I have a lot of extra legendaries if anyone is interested (accumulation over every time I've replayed and all that). I have a couple copies of the shiny legendary beasts and the shiny creation trio.

(For a jirachi :'D)

I don't have an extra, but I'd be happy to trade and back (Well, I might have an extra, but I sorta offered it away. If you've got something I really want though. Mmm... Lemme go make shore it isn't hacked...)

EDIT: Nope, pretty shore this one's hacked anywhales. So it doesn't matter much tongue.gif

I'd be ok with just the data for the dex. I'll just wait out for an event with it to get one for myself.

(Jirachi is due for an event, it's been a while. They should also consider doing a manaphy event unless they have another ranger game coming out. Seems like mew has been a while as well, I think....)

Mew and Manaphy are the hardest to get imo (I traded one [Manaphy] for a Porygon a couple months ago back in gen IV though biggrin.gif)

Do I have your code? I don't remember who all I have anymore. But yeah, we can swap dex entries happy.gif I could use the one for Mew or Shaymin if you have those

EDIT: Huh. I have a perfectly legitimate Raikou that I can't seem to Poketransfer...

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=7991736

Is one of those moves a problem or something?

Jirachi and Manaphy might be getting another event in Japan for the new Pokemon movie. If they manage to get the most votes for the poll that is.

And I used to have an extra Jirachi... But then I found out Shiny wishmkr Jirachi can't get through Pokebank... Even though it's totally legit. Bulbapedia even says it's possible to get a shiny wishmkr Jirachi. Totally unfair if you ask me. sad.gif

Oh, and if you need to trade-trade back for Dex entries, I don't mind doing that! I have all 718 Pokemon in my PC box so all you need to do is ask! ^^

Trainer name is Fawn. I'm online now.

Shamin hasn't been released in a while either. There was one for pokemon ranger you could transfer but most people didn't get that one. The one before that was for the letter in 2009.

Mew was 2010, Jirachi was 2010.

So there's my three for hoping they come out soon.

(Well, Japan just had a 2013 Jirachi event in August.... maybe the rest of us could get the event...)

EDIT: Weavile I think it's rock climb or strength keeping it from transferring. Try removing those and see if it will transfer.

I luckily had no problems transferring any of mine, other than a few names wouldn't get past the filter so they got changed to species name. And apparently I had a trainer name (Bismuth) that wouldn't pass either so there's a trainer name called "Kuro*" for all of them.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Nope, don't have a Fawn. Lemme PM you my code

@Mystic, it's like, almost 1:30 am for me right now, so I really need to get to sleep. XS I'll give you the shiny Articuno when I wake up. Sorry for the wait! >_<

That's totally fine! We're on the opposite time here. It's morning here when it's night where you are. I didn't even realize you were still on. x3

I've been busy transfering Pokemon SoulSilver to Black anyway.

I didn't even realize I had a Jirachi until I looked in my Soul Silver game. x'D

I hate the name block on this generation. I couldn't name my Pokemon, Killian because it has "kill" in the name (which is ridiculous). I used an uppercase I instead of a lowercase L, though, and you can't tell the difference.

Edited by MysticTiger

I still don't understand what's wrong with the name Bismuth. But oh well, my 'mons transferred so I guess that's all right.

It has the word "smut" in it. Stupid, isn't it? >_<

I just realized the Poketransfer guy says "Alonz-y"... Is that a Doctor Who reference?! Whaat?