7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Ugh, my sister stole my W2 and gave it to one of her friends. Hopefully I'll get it back tomorrow and hopefully she didn't delete the save file, because I've got most of the legends I need on there. sad.gif

Glad everyone's having fun transferring (and playing with the amie.)

Ugh, my sister stole my W2 and gave it to one of her friends. Hopefully I'll get it back tomorrow and hopefully she didn't delete the save file, because I've got most of the legends I need on there. sad.gif

Glad everyone's having fun transferring (and playing with the amie.)

My sister wouldn't exist if that happened >.>

Wow, am I glad I purchased that 4GB SD card. With all the downloading to my 3DS lately, I definitly needed it.

Thankfully Pokebank and Poketransfer don't take up a lot of space... Or at least i'm assuming since they downloaded pretty quick.

EDIT: URG, this Poketransfer thing is not as easy as i'd hoped. It will NOT let me transfer Pokemon. >_<

EDIT EDIT: You have to clean out your Pokeboxes before you can transfer another?! WHAT IS THIS?!

EDIT EDIT EDIT: This is NOT easy. Very disappointed.

Edited by MysticTiger

o: Really? I didn't think it was very difficult or frustrating at all... but we all may have varying degrees of patience when it comes to something like this. XD

I have an extra Genesect I was going to trade for a Shiny Articuno and IT WON'T LET ME?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! This angers me to no end. Apparently you're not allowed to trade event Pokemon?!

Hmm? Was that with me? I don't remember that... I recall you getting a crit that did basically nothing

And DH just crushed me (my current team cannot take Weavile or anything with Sucker punch)

Well, I had a loss a few minutes ago because of an Aqua Tail missing. I guess this was making up for that? xd.png

Either way, good game.

Master: I would have sweeped your team sooner, but Chatter prevented Gengar from getting Trick Room up smile.gif so I played it smart...

But good job!! I'm still refining my team however... I figured I'd test a few different combos first.

Thanks for letting me test smile.gif

Okay, not with me. I don't even really recall our battle, Arbock tongue.gif

Aside from that one moment where, despite Alexus frowning upon me, I managed to tank a hit

EDIT: My Meganium isn't EV trained, I think I might go do that. Once he's there he might have a shot at being a better Toxistaller

Edited by MasterWeavile898

@DH

Mawile would have crushed me at any point, Trick Room or not. I had nothing that resisted your Sucker Punches and I'm shore you could have taken one of them without

My Meganium isn't EV trained, I think I might go do that. Once he's there he might have a shot at being a better Toxistaller

That was actually a first ever for me battling a Meganium... I mean i've used them, but never been on the recieving end.

Mawile of mine isn't EV trained either... and I rarely use Sucker Punch unless I can't get Trick Room up (which is also what I'm testing- I have yet to get it up the two times i've tried so far) and even then it's risky and takes prediction.... I figured you'd probably fool me actually. Seeing as I couldn't even be sure if any of your pokemon except Maddy have Calm Mind.happy.gif

True. But even then, you crushed me (Ima swap out Charap now 'cause she sucks)

EDIT: WTH? I transferred my Scizor and she got Technician, before she had Swarm. This is a miracle! Her name also reverted to French, but I fail to see that as a bad thing. too bad she probubbly has bad IVs, I will likely replace her anywhales

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Anyone know of a way of contacting someone through the GTS. Apparently I can't trade my Genesect through GTS but I can through regular trade. AND I REALLY WANT THAT SHINY ARTICUNO.

Are you sure it's not hacked?? O.o (not to be a downer)

Also does anyone know how to keep furfrous trim whilst in the PC for competitive play?

Positive it's not hacked. I got both of them myself from the event. These two are 100% legit. I just happen to have two because I reset the game and did the event again after I transferred the first one.

But, wouldn't a Genesect HAVE to be hacked to be traded on the GTS? I mean, aren't they all events?

Edited by MysticTiger

Thgat would be the problem. event=ribbon. Ribbon=no GTS

I know. sad.gif

This angers me so much you have no idea. I want that Shiny Articuno. I NEED that Shiny Articuno. I was all ready to trade ANY rare Pokemon I had for that Shiny. But I can't find any that want Non-Event Rares.

I have an extra Genesect I was going to trade for a Shiny Articuno and IT WON'T LET ME?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! This angers me to no end. Apparently you're not allowed to trade event Pokemon?!

Nope. Event legends can't be traded over the GTS. I find it dumb that people can ASK for them on the GTS, but no one can actually trade them...it makes things rather misleading.

Hopefully you can find that person through the passerby function or some other way to trade with them? :C I'm sorry that it ended up that way! But at least you can know now that no one else can get either it as long as the person has it up in the GTS for a Genesect.

Edited by birdzgoboom

Oh by the way sorry about rejecting your battle earlier Master Weavile. xd.png I was past half asleep so if I accepted I wouldn't have ever come to my senses for it. :B you could challenge me now of you wish.

Nope. Event legends can't be traded over the GTS. I find it dumb that people can ASK for them on the GTS, but no one can actually trade them...it makes things rather misleading.

Hopefully you can find that person through the passerby function or some other way to trade with them? :C I'm sorry that it ended up that way! But at least you can know now that no one else can get either it as long as the person has it up in the GTS for a Genesect.

I agree!

And yes, it'll be kept safe for now. Who knows, I might run into this Morty from Arizona USA x3

Also, I should say I was ready to trade any rare except Mew. Mew will stay with me forever. o_o

Edited by MysticTiger