7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

HNGSKLJDHGLSDKFJ; I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT

DON'T WORRY SHINY RALTS MOMMA IS COMING FOR YOU

AND YOU WILL BE IN GLORIOUS 3D

hnnnnnggghhh

I'm really hating this thing where you can only transfer the first box. I've been at this half an hour trying to reorganize :/ (Don't worry Millie, I'll get ya soon!)

EDIT: Just spent half an hour playing in the Amie with Millie (and failing to do a huge smile...) Now I'm collecting all my favorite Pokemon and Ima do a bunch of battling

Anyone else up for mostly Ubers?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I'm really hating this thing where you can only transfer the first box. I've been at this half an hour trying to reorganize :/ (Don't worry Millie, I'll get ya soon!)

What you talkin' about, Willis? I can add them from any box. In box mode, the "L" and "R" buttons switch boxes. Or, you can go to "List" mode, scroll down past the pokemon in the first box and then click the "Go to ____'s box" button.

Preferably, I'd use "L" & "R" buttons as it's easier, but if the buttons are broken, ...

On Poketransfer, it only allows you to bring Pokemon from your first box. I tried L/R (as well as pretty much every other button), but it didn't change anything

On Poketransfer, it only allows you to bring Pokemon from your first box. I tried L/R (as well as pretty much every other button), but it didn't change anything

Ah. I haven't installed that yet. I knew there was something I forgot. LOL

*goes to install that as well*

I spent my first half hour after finally getting them all transferred in the Amie with Millie. That was fun happy.gif

Now I'm Thiefing Golurk because I need Light Clay before my team is ready for combat (And I have to decide on what item to give my Latios)

I've got EV training to do, but for now I'm trying to level up my Rayquaza so it gets Dragon Pulse. Why can't it just learn it with a Heart Scale like everyone else?

I got a number of Pokemon from White transferred.

My shiny Hydreigon is the cutest little thing omg I could just Amie you forever, sweetie

And we all know I have this Ralts clinging to me forever too now omg this is great

I need to get more Pokemon transferred though. o-o But this is so heavily distracting.

I have a few things I need to reset. But for now I'm just hoping someone will challenge me so Millie can have some fun

Glad PokeBank is up down side I don't want to get it until I get a XL. :/ I don't want to system transfer all my games I got from the eShop over to the XL. *sighs*

Anyone know how to tell if a pokemon is fake? A friend of mine traded me a shiny Suicune on White and I want to transfer it over.

This is what it says

Relaxed nature.

5/18/2012

Had a fateful encounter

at a special place.

It's a legendary Pokemon.

Try taking it to Lostlorn Forest.

Capable of taking hits.

Suicune

Water

GAMESTP

It's in a Cherish Ball and has Gift Ribbon01

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Someone just traded me a shiny eevee over wondertrade which is awesome considering I've been hatching eevee's for awhile now (about 400) happy.gif

im very saddened by the poke transfer it revealed that my beloved shiny venusaur was hacked and therefore its stuck in my black 2 game sad.gif

Edited by linda3.0

Aw man, that's rough :c

I transferred some things I knew were hacked and the filters spectacularly failed to catch them, but then again those were pretty much as legit-passing as they possibly could be aside from maybe one or two minor things :L

im very saddened by the poke transfer it revealed that my beloved shiny venusaur was hacked and therefore its stuck in my black 2 game sad.gif

Wait a friend of mine told me that if you sent over hacked pokemon you lost the right to use the software. o-o

naw the game will not allow the pokemon to be sent it gave me a message similar to "there is a problem with one of the pokemon in the transfer box the pokemon has been removed from the box" and then it lets me transfer the other 29 in the box. i think only if you somehow manage to transfer a hack would you lose the rights to use it. plus i traded for it over the old gts so i never knew it was hacked till today.

Edited by linda3.0

This is why I don't trade Pokemon at all. I like knowing that everything I have is completely legit.

If you could upload its file somewhere for me after getting it via ir-gts or something I could probably edit it to make it legit-passing enough to go through (I've made mons from scratch that don't get caught) but I'm not sure if you'd want to try that or not :V

If you transfer something that's made outside a Pokemon game and get caught, then you can lose the right to use it. Or at least that's what the thing says when you start it (I'm not worried, I'm not transferring hacks)

I don't think that's necessarily true-- Pokemon Bank checks for hacked Pokemon. If the Pokemon is hacked, it simply removes it from your transfer box. There are a lot of people who have hacked Pokemon and don't know it-- so I think it would be rather unfair if Nintendo revoked your right to the software because of something that may not be your fault!

I've been able to transfer six carefully Pokesav'd Pokemon (for science) through to my X Version (to see what exactly the programs are checking for when scanning your Pokemon) and haven't gotten any sort of backlash from either program. If you're able to hack/cheat a Pokemon and make it legal enough, neither Bank nor Transporter can tell it's not legitimate. Of course, mine weren't crazy as heck Sav'd, they're pretty normal.

So basically, a carefully Pokesav'd Feebas hatched from an egg with 6IV's with the correct "Egg Obtained at" area and a possible hatching area (such as a route, town, etc) will more than likely get through if your Trashbytes/PID and other misc. info are correct and not impossible (like, having it know Flamethrower) could be transferred.

But a level 100 shiny Magikarp caught on Route 1 (at Level 100) with Fly and Judgement with the ability Wonderguard will be marked as an (obvious) hack, and you couldn't transfer it.

Haha. A Magikarp with Judgement.

But if you get caught (which I don't see how they could catch you if they can't prove it's hacked) then yeah, you'd probably get in trouble.

Edited by birdzgoboom

If you could upload its file somewhere for me after getting it via ir-gts or something I could probably edit it to make it legit-passing enough to go through (I've made mons from scratch that don't get caught) but I'm not sure if you'd want to try that or not :V

eh idk whats wrong with the thing that it got flagged anyway i certianly cant see anything wrong. i dont really need it as i already have the dex data for a venusaur anyway its just a shame to not be able to have it since i used it all the time when i played black 2.

The only thing i'm really interested in transfering is some of my named Pokemon. I already have a complete National Pokedex. And, I don't have any shinies on any other game... Except Gyarados. Which I need to get from Sapphire. Or was it Pearl? IDEK.

Pokebank, here I come!

I might pay the subscription fee if it gives me a year. Also, I hope that Shiny Articuno is still up for grabs on the GTS. I want it so much. >_<

Edited by MysticTiger