7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

What D8 Why do they get it before us?! *greedy whine*

Whoah, I think that's one of the first times Europe gets something before the US does!

Transfered one box of 'mons so far... time to get stuff off all my games biggrin.gif

Whoah, I think that's one of the first times Europe gets something before the US does!

Transfered one box of 'mons so far... time to get stuff off all my games biggrin.gif

That's why I was surprised, lol. I was hoping we'd get them at the same time. I'm sure we'll get it soon, though.

No need to rub it in... sad.gif

Hopefully we get it soon, I really want my Millie (Though the Prince is undergoing a replacement)

So, according to Serebii, Bank has officially launched in Australia, Europe and New Zealand! Sadly, no North Anerican launch or release date :c Hopefully we'll get it soon...

Woah, really?! *checks E-shop*

Oh yess! Lectriss my baby come over to XY <3 <3 <3 My Shiny Galvantula shall finally take her place in the top slot in my Shiny box. <3

*goes to download*

I want my shiny arthropod up onto my Y! ;_; Wondrous purple Ariados, horrid stats on a bad Pokemon, who cares? 'Tis purple! happy.gif (Actually, I quite dislike purple...)

So we have one and a half months to wait? That's pretty bad... (Or maybe it'll be February 29th...)

Actually, that'd be hilarious if they derped up and made that the official release date. xd.png

Bah, I forgot I restarted White, so nothing to transdfer D= And I don't even think I've beaten the 2nd gym on there. I wish I had the urge to play through it but I just can't be bothered... =B It feels too hard to go back.

Edit: I can't spell. Anyway, I think I'll finish breeding and EV training my new terribad team today. Or hope to at least.

Edited by dragonico

Argh! I need an item that keeps Pokemon from leveling up in the daycare...

I don't have time to level them outside so their egg moves aren't replaced when I take them out

I had a pair of Absol, each with three perfect IVs (Sp. Attack missing on both and Attack doubled up), and they were a perfect pair for breeding right now. But then I got a 4IV one and wanted to swap one out, maybe. But I needed to make shore they had the right IVs to match up with the opposite gender one (I didn't want to accidentally double up on all my IVs and lose a shot at others) So I took the perfect pair out. Turns out the replacement wasn't so good and I needed to stick with the original pair. But the original pair could no longer give me eggs moves due to leveling up

I want my shiny arthropod up onto my Y! ;_; Wondrous purple Ariados, horrid stats on a bad Pokemon, who cares? 'Tis purple! happy.gif (Actually, I quite dislike purple...)

I know the feeling. I want my shiny Scolipede on my X version so bad! hat and my shiny Tangela.

I did manage to catch a shiny Zangoos AND Shiny Solosis! I was so happy about that ^.^

Fffff

I want my Durant already

I don't care that I have another one over here I want Rachen :c

Raptor, your signature distracted me. I was not prepared for the awesomeness which is Killian Jones. (INEEDTHESHOWBACKNOW) Also, I named my first Shiny, Killian. lol

Aaaaaanyway, i'm thinking of popping in all my previous Pokemon games and seeing what I have. Quite honestly, it's been so many years since I played them, I have no idea what any of them are. Also, I own White 2 and haven't even played it yet. Isn't that horrible? x'D

Haven't gotten anymore Shinies. I'm waiting, though. I have hope. x3

Still can't find my Pokemon Blue and my Blue Gameboy. I have my Game Boy SP if I can't find my original Gameboy, but i'm thinking the two are together in a box somewhere. I really, really, REALLY hope I didn't accidentally donate it. Thank goodness for the Original DS' GBA slot.

Edited by MysticTiger

Hah

I started hatching Deinos since I need one with decent IVs (don't have to be perfect, just decent) and I'm still so deep into Hoppip-hatching mode that every time an egg hatches I expect to see a Hoppip and get confused c':

Argh! I need an item that keeps Pokemon from leveling up in the daycare...

I don't have time to level them outside so their egg moves aren't replaced when I take them out

I had a pair of Absol, each with three perfect IVs (Sp. Attack missing on both and Attack doubled up), and they were a perfect pair for breeding right now. But then I got a 4IV one and wanted to swap one out, maybe. But I needed to make shore they had the right IVs to match up with the opposite gender one (I didn't want to accidentally double up on all my IVs and lose a shot at others) So I took the perfect pair out. Turns out the replacement wasn't so good and I needed to stick with the original pair. But the original pair could no longer give me eggs moves due to leveling up

You can just re-teach it to them with heart scales (which you can easily Thief off of wild Luvdisc) whenever they forget the specific moves. If it's one move, manually switch it into the "last learned" move slot so that it isn't forgotten as quickly.

Wait, really? I thought that only worked for level-up moves... I'm breeding Play Rough+Baton Pass Absol ATM (I doubt I'll use the latter, but I want it just in case)

That item would still be nice though. I'd really like to have a way to keep their moves from changing on me

Wait, really? I thought that only worked for level-up moves... I'm breeding Play Rough+Baton Pass Absol ATM (I doubt I'll use the latter, but I want it just in case)

That item would still be nice though. I'd really like to have a way to keep their moves from changing on me

Yeah in X and Y, you can have them remember Egg Moves if they originally had them but were forgotten. c:

Oh sweet, I'll remember that next time I have this dilemma (bit late now for that last one >_<)

You can just re-teach it to them with heart scales (which you can easily Thief off of wild Luvdisc) whenever they forget the specific moves. If it's one move, manually switch it into the "last learned" move slot so that it isn't forgotten as quickly.

Theif of Covet works wonders to get Heart Scales off the silly heart shaped fish smile.gif I go Heart Scale Hunting all the time xd.png

but also, thank you inadvertantly for the tip smile.gif I'll be putting it to wonderful use.

Well, finally getting around to transferring the rest of my Pearl Dex. Hopefully I'll be able to complete my B2 Dex by the time PokeBank comes out

EDIT: I'm disliking this attitude of "Americans are impatient and rude so they get Pokebank last" that I keep encountering. I didn't realize Europe was so prone to bragging O_o

Not saying anything about anyone here. I know you all are perfectly fine. But so many people today I've seen saying stuff like "Oh they're just pissed because they don't have Pokebank like we do"

I get that it's something special to get a game or feature first, but seriously

The whole reason the Americas (Which isn't just the US like so many people keep assuming for some reason...) don't have it yet is because we're the largest region. We'll be using Pokebank the most right after the release. And we're most likely to break stuff. So they're saving us for last to make shore they can accommodate smaller strains first. It makes perfect and total sense

//Rant

Sorry, I'm just pissed that I don't have Pokebank yet tongue.gif

(Actually, at this point I hope it takes a while so I can finish up my Gen V Dex first)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

No more waiting, guys. North America finally has Pokemon Bank! Now I can finally clear up some PC space!

Wait, what? YUS

And damn. I haven't finished with B2 yet >_<

EDIT: Ah, what the hey. Millie here I come!

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Wait wait really

DON'T WORRY RACHEN I'M COMING TO GET YOU NOW BABBY

user posted image

AHHHH I'VE BEEN WAITING TO DO THIS FOR MONTHS

I HAD ANOTHER DURANT THAT I CAUGHT IN Y BUT IT WASN'T THE SAME

Edited by Pika_Oi

No more waiting, guys. North America finally has Pokemon Bank! Now I can finally clear up some PC space!

Yes! Now I can finally get my Red Scolipede in my X version tomorrow!!!!!!!!