7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I use at least three Bug-Types at any given time and I don't care what anybody has to say about it |D

I currently only have one Bug type in my party: a level 19 Illumise with Sweet Scent named Artemis. I got her in a trade. So, then I went and caught myself a Volbeat and named him Apollo, dontchaknow.

Artemis just helped me find a shiny Whismur in a horde. {I was looking for a Zubat, however.} But I'll take what I can.

Single player team was half fire types over here.

Of course, when you have a half-decent talonflame, most things will tend to have a very bad day anyhow. Priority brave bird kekeke.

Edited by Lythiaren

Just putting this out here in case someone might care smile.gif or didn't know smile.gif

Having max affection (which really doesn't take too long if you do a mini game, pet until you get a note and then feed until they're full and repeat- longest was 10mins it took for two pokemon from no hearts) gives benefits outside of battle like dodging, curing of status effects, boosted EXP and more critical changes. It also provides some fun text intros and things.

But, it also leaves you with a chance of finding items. My Talonflame keeps finding fire type items and potions smile.gif

So, yeah that's it xd.png

I'm actually going to challenege the Elite Four now (everyone's lvl 58+ with the same team as i posted before) and then go shining hunting.

I think I'll start looking for a shiny mareep horde... which'll take forever.... oh well

No trouble here, I have two Espeon and one of them is an awesome support lead.

Alright thank you!

What kind of issues is she having? If the Eevee's evolving into Sylveon, try deleting any Fairy-type moves it might have. If it's evolving into Umbreon, don't train at night.

If it's not evolving at all, you may need to increase its happiness. (This has nothing to do with Pokemon-Amie, apparently; to make the Eevee happier, you should use Potions or Soothing Bags, give it a Soothe Bell to hold, walk with it, or let it win battles.)

...Does that help any? I'm sorry if I made the wrong assumption.

I don't know honestly will have to ask her next time I am on the phone with her. Thanks for telling me Amie doesn't work for it. She may be using it and not bothering to use anything else on it.

Thank you both!

Not hating on espeon, I use a 6iv one myself.

I'm always heavily criticized for using it though, I kind of assumed no one liked espeon so when you said you use one I was like WHAT.

Edited by Ashywolf

Got X for Christmas, and I'm just at Snowbelle city <3 My fighting team so far...

lv 76 Goodra (wondertrade, got it as a little Goomy)

lv 63 Delphox

lv 67 Raichu

lv 63 Charizard

lv 70 Blaziken.

I've also got Ness the HM slave Lapras, but I don't use her to fight; and a Lucario in reserve for when I go to Victory Road xd.png

I don't really care much about competitive battling, I'm just another 'use the faves' player. And hey, with Pokemon Amie, even the disadvantages of only picking the fire starters has been pretty much negated... ... along with a super best friend Goomy with varied-type attacks who just crushes everything in his path biggrin.gif

ETA: Also! 4828-5443-5448 friend code biggrin.gif From what I've been told, I have a Water-type safari with Octillery and Wartortle.

Edited by Dr. Paine

My team upon my first time defeating the Elite 4 in X consisted of...

Mozilla (Delphox) Lv 74

Grodisflare (Charizard) Lv 70

Pangoro Lv 72

Espira (Aegislash) Lv 71

D Buster (Clawitzer) Lv 70

Scyther Lv65

Besides them, Talonflame, Binacle, Lucario, and Garchomp were temporarily used for the main story.

Anyway, while playing through X, I realized that one major problem with this team is that it had no real offense against Water-types. Though the one Water-type my team had the most problems with was Gyarados.

But ever since then, I've been switching between Pokemon that I either liked or found interesting. On that list are:

-Modest Galvantula with Sticky Web

-Adamant Gale Wings Talonflame

-Timid Sceptile

-Modest 3IV Serperior

-Modest Competitive Milotic

-Adamant 2IV Feraligatr

-Shiny Jolly Protean Greninja

-Adamant Trevenant

-Adamant Mamoswine

and several others.

EDIT: Gonna look through the thread and add some FCs. Mine's in my sig.

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

Added you, Dr. Paine! (You haz an epic team. happy.gif Also, you're going to need Surf for Victory Road- just a heads-up.)

My team was... kind of extensive. It had at least fifteen members and I had to keep switching them out. My Elite Four team ended up like this (all in the level 70-80 range):

Zander (Fennekin M)

Jaden (Absol M)

"Scorcher" (Event Blaziken M)

Snowbell (Lapras F) - I had no idea there was a Snowbelle City when I named her, funnily enough.

Twila (Goodra F)

Gypsy (Espeon F)

Not hating on espeon, I use a 6iv one myself.

I'm always heavily criticized for using it though, I kind of assumed no one liked espeon so when you said you use one I was like WHAT.

I'm sorry for the criticism (both mine and the people who look down on your Espeon).

I don't personally know anyone who dislikes 'em. Most of the people I've encountered are either in love or indifferent. Then again, you do competitive battles and I tend not to, so I guess you come across a different crowd that way.

I hatched a shiny Treecko today :3 I named him Satoshi. He has terribad IVs including a 0 in Defense, so he's going to get an Everstone as a Grovyle and be raised to whack things with False Swipe for catching.

Up to 801 Honedges |D

Edited by PieMaster

Wait, people don't like Espeon? *Gathp!* I wonder why... *Has her nice little Prince back on B2 just waiting to come up and bounce all those wondrous status moves around*

Hrrm *tries to remember why she was here again*

Oh, right, pink

http://i44.tinypic.com/2dw7wpy.jpg

I really love the sundial. It goes so well with that outfit (Which I also love)

Wow, PieMaster... That's a lot of swords, you could make an army.

Got a Larvesta and Fearow from Wonder Trade. I've got lots of 'kips to Wonder Trade, and I'm doing it all now if you wanna try for one. If the. 'Kips stop coming, my connection died.

Just putting this out here in case someone might care smile.gif or didn't know smile.gif

Having max affection (which really doesn't take too long if you do a mini game, pet until you get a note and then feed until they're full and repeat- longest was 10mins it took for two pokemon from no hearts) gives benefits outside of battle like dodging, curing of status effects, boosted EXP and more critical changes. It also provides some fun text intros and things.

But, it also leaves you with a chance of finding items.  My Talonflame keeps finding fire type items and potions smile.gif

So, yeah that's it xd.png

I'm actually going to challenege the Elite Four now (everyone's lvl 58+ with the same team as i posted before) and then go shining hunting.

I think I'll start looking for a shiny mareep horde... which'll take forever.... oh well

If you want to Masuda method for the Mareep, I have extra 5IV Japanese ones >.>

...also JAPAN JAPAN POKEMONBANK SHINYCHARM rawr :3

My team when I first defeated the Elite Four was:

Seth (Shiny Tyrantrum) Lvl 86 <- I got really lucky when I revived my Tyrunt fossil. biggrin.gif

Rai (Chesnaught) Lvl 92

Blaziken Lvl 92

Poseidon (Blastoise) Lvl 82

Flare (Talonflame) Lvl 83

Celestial (Gardevoir) Lvl 75

Also, I was breeding my Hidden Ability Charizard and got a shiny Hidden ability Charmander! Its IVs aren't very good though... It only has a perfect in Special Defense.

Would someone be able to trade me an Aron w/ a relaxed nature? I'd be willing to work out a deal, but you'd have to PM me first (obviously).

Thanks a lot.

Had some good trading luck last night and got all the starters biggrin.gif trying to get everything I still need now, too bad I'll get stuck on the legendaries, especially the event ones sad.gif if anyone has them and is willing to trade them and have them traded back right away, that'd be brilliant. Really want that shiny charm D:

Working on Completing my Pokedex right after i'm done with the Detective sidequest. I'm starting from the top and working my way down, trying to catch everything that can be caught in Y. I have no clue how i'm going to do this, but i'm gonna try.

Also, got my first Spanish, Italian and German Pokemon last night off of the WonderTrade! Plus some more Japanese Pokemon.

Edited by MysticTiger

Here's my friendcode if anyone would like it smile.gif

4613-7002-3288

I forgot I hadn't done this yet xd.png I've got no idea what safari I have however (I literally just beat the game due to being busy).

Added you.

So since it'll probably be a while before we get Pokemon Bank, I figured that I might as well complete as much as the National PokeDex I can without it. Shouldn't be that difficult, seeing as I've seen 562 and obtained 507.

And I somehow completed the Kalos Dex with only two of the roamers having been seen.

EDIT: Your Friend Safari has Gloom and Ariados. Don't know about the third yet.

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

So, I apparently have an IV Calculator on my Android Tablet, but I don't understand it :/ (Also, My camera can't take a good picture of the screen, so I'm just gonna tell you guys the stuff, and hopefully you can tell me)

Pokemon: Ampharos

Level: 38

Nature: Modest

HP: 152

Attack: 65

Defense: 78

Sp.Attack: 140

Sp.Defense: 73

Speed: 54

EVs:

252 HP

252 Sp.Attack

4 Speed.

So, I apparently have an IV Calculator on my Android Tablet, but I don't understand it :/ (Also, My camera can't take a good picture of the screen, so I'm just gonna tell you guys the stuff, and hopefully you can tell me)

Pokemon: Ampharos

Level: 38

Nature: Modest

HP: 152

Attack: 65

Defense: 78

Sp.Attack: 140

Sp.Defense: 73

Speed: 54

EVs:

252 HP

252 Sp.Attack

4 Speed.

According to serebii:

HP: 31

Attack: 29-31

Defense: 23-24

Sp.Attack: 31

Sp.Defense: 0-1

Speed: 18-20

I have no clue what that means, but thanks ^^"

So do you know what IVs are then? =o Each stat has an IV of between 0 and 31 which accounts for that many extra points in that stat at level 100 (assuming a neutral nature in that stat). Basically the higher the IV, the higher the stat.

Edit: ahh, ok that's probably what you were looking for eh. Cheers whitefire, I'm a derp.

Edited by dragonico