7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I have no clue what that means, but thanks ^^"

Perfect HP and SP Atk, and near perfect ATK. Ok Def and Speed, and terrible Sp Def.

Espeon is a wonderful pokemon! Teach that thing dazzling gleam and morning sun and have another pokemon use sunny day before sending it out. Might be a bit tough with greninja's speed, but it can still beat it.

Eh, I don't know... Espeon doesn't exactly have the best defense in the world, so a Night Slash from a Greninja would probably be bad news for it.

Really though, I'd have to say the best way to crush a Greninja is Trick Room. As Greninja is currently one of the fastest Pokemon, anything involving Trick Room pretty much destroys it.

Greninja would probubbly pretty easily take out Espeon. Though if you were able to outrun it and use Reflect you might have a shot (pfft, outrun it)

Had some good trading luck last night and got all the starters biggrin.gif trying to get everything I still need now, too bad I'll get stuck on the legendaries, especially the event ones sad.gif if anyone has them and is willing to trade them and have them traded back right away, that'd be brilliant. Really want that shiny charm D:

I was smart and traded my Yveltal off for Mudkip, bred more mudkips, and got all the starters off GTS when they came on Pokebank

Edited by nicknick88

Uh.... what?

Meanwhile, I ended up getting a Porygon off of Wonder Trade when Pokemon Bank initially came out in Japan. I bred it for more Porygon, which I then used to get Totodile and Piplup off of GTS. Bred those and traded their offspring for more starters, and then bred those starters and traded their offspring until I had all of the sta-

... Oh wait, I still need to get a Chikorita!

I was smart and traded my Yveltal off for Mudkip, bred more mudkips, and got all the starters off GTS when they came on Pokebank

...Why would you trade away your Yveltal for one? I'm sure you could easily get one through Wonder Trade or replacable GTS trades.

...Why would you trade away your Yveltal for one? I'm sure you could easily get one through Wonder Trade or replacable GTS trades.

Cuz I go that and many more Yveltals back, it was crazy on the first night lol.

Edited by nicknick88

I still prefer weavile over greninja though, greninja just has Protea, but Weavile's attack is a lot higher than Greninja SpeAtt, and Weavile could easily take Greninja out, pressure comes in handy against hydro pump users and Weavile special defense is good enough not to be one hit ko'd by many common threats like starmie, greninja, and things similar to it, and it can stop sleep powder lilligant in its tracks. Give Weavile a life orb and it cannot be stopped. Weavile also has pickpocket, and as it already outspeeds many scarf users such as Brelloom with the scarf, it can OHKO them. I cant tell you how many competitive sweeps Ive had with Life Orb, Pickpocket, (whichever nature is +speed-SpAtt) Weavile

I got a Mudkip and Totodile from Wonder Trade. I also got a Korean Phione, which I'm proud about. I'm going to try and trade off a few more 'kips tonight.

Cuz I go that and many more Yveltals back, it was crazy on the first night lol.

O.o Wow!

I caught a shiny noibat and a shiny sliggoo, though I gave the noibat to someone. Then I traded my xerneas for a shiny furret on the GTS. A shiny furret has been one of my dreams for awhile, so I am very pleased.

So far, besides my shiny Greninja, all of my shinies in X and Y have been obtained through either trading with friends or chain fishing. And for the most part, factoring in their natures, they've ranged from okay to terrible.

The two exceptions have been an Adamant Basculin and a Modest Clawitzer.

I caught a Shiny Wingull earlier today ;u;

user posted image

It's sassy ;u;

Edit: I know it's not a "good" Pokemon, but it's my first shiny ever! Plus, I caught it all by myself. *Snugges it*

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

I caught a Shiny Wingull earlier today ;u;

user posted image

It's sassy ;u;

Edit: I know it's not a "good" Pokemon, but it's my first shiny ever! Plus, I caught it all by myself. *Snugges it*

Did you shiny chain or just come across it?

Still laughing about me catching Xerneas with a quickball on my first try. Man am I glad Christmas is a holiday.

Eh, I don't know... Espeon doesn't exactly have the best defense in the world, so a Night Slash from a Greninja would probably be bad news for it.

Really though, I'd have to say the best way to crush a Greninja is Trick Room. As Greninja is currently one of the fastest Pokemon, anything involving Trick Room pretty much destroys it.

Night slash usually puts mine at 20% or so life, but a sitrus berry usually lets it survive two.

Espeon still isn't a very good wall. But it's great for blocking your opponent's setup and entry hazards (Though IDK if you can get the HA in Gen VI yet) And it's a good Dual Screens user if you can predict which attack type your opponent will use. It can be a really good lead since your opponent will likely start with their setup and you can throw a wrench in their plans and control the battle right from the start

Magic Bounce Espeon? It's possible seeing how Normal Friend Safaris have a chance of having Eevee.

@KoalaNoob

I came across it. I was actually hunting for a shiny Mareep haha.

That's pretty lucky.

I have a friend who chained for three days (about four hours each day, and then she left her 3DS on overnight) without finding anything. She gave up on shinies after that.

Magic Bounce Espeon? It's possible seeing how Normal Friend Safaris have a chance of having Eevee.

Yeah, what other Espeon would I be talking about? Why would anyone use a Synchronize Espeon competitively?? I mean, it's perfectly fine if you're just playing the game and all. But speaking strictly competitively, as I have been, it's not worth it all. why turn back three status effects when you can just send them all back? (Though there's always stuff like Flamethrower and Thunder)