7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Yeah, what other Espeon would I be talking about? Why would anyone use a Synchronize Espeon competitively?? I mean, it's perfectly fine if you're just playing the game and all. But speaking strictly competitively, as I have been, it's not worth it all. why turn back three status effects when you can just send them all back? (Though there's always stuff like Flamethrower and Thunder)

That's not what I... *sighs* Nevermind.

Meanwhile, I really need some Anticipation Eevees. With how many Eevees I've gotten off of Wonder Trade, it's crazy how I haven't gotten a single one with Anticipation.

NOTICE: The following few paragraphs contain spoilers! Do not roll over the white text if you wish to avoid them.

I got to Lysandre Labs yesterday and caught Yveltal, named it Apoche ^^ Wasn't much of a fight, to be honest. I didn't wanna deal with Oblivion Wing, so I just chucked a Master Ball at it. Traded it away for a Lv. 57 Noibat earlier today.

:DDD I DID SUCH A GUD TRADE GAIZ!!!! /sarcasm

When AZ started telling the story, I started choking up before he even got to the sad part because I knew it was gonna be sad >.< I'm a real wuss xd.png

I was confused at the end though :S I thought Lysandre killed himself on purpose, and I had no idea why. Was he trying to kill us in the process? Was he simply so arrogant that he tried to make it so that it would not be us who defeated him in the end, so he instead defeated himself (If that makes sense. Yes, that kind of stupid actually exists in fiction)? I went to the guidebook to look it up, and apparently he did all that on accident.

Smart guy.

Spoilers end here.

Since everyone's talking about shinies, I have none. :S

I'm planning on breeding a shiny Magnemite sometime, though. I already have a Magneton with Modest Nature (w00t!) so I'm hoping to grab a foreign Ditto off Wonder Trade and Masuda-Method/Everstone for it ^^

My team at this point:

Delphox (Voxx, Male, Timid)

Gogoat (Ivy, Female, Bashful)

Lapras (Ness, Male, Docile)

Magneton (Elton, Modest)

Kangaskhan (Lilac/Ranae, Female, Timid)

Noivern (Nameless, Male, Can't Remember his Nature >.<')

All are around Lv. 60 or so. I was a tad underleveled earlier, so I think I had a little too much fun with the Exp. Share, considering I haven't yet beaten Wulfric.

-snip-

Yeah, he was trying to make himself and you guys immortal or some crap. Because the giant flower bomb gun still does that, after being converted 3000 year ago. Pure brilliance.

The conversion is based upon which Pokemon is in it

I was wondering about that... You can't really destroy people with a life gun

Mark. Jan 2 12:00AM, AZ defeated. Play time to completion: 32 Hours, 58 minutes (Game clock is 6 hours more than that, I fell asleep midbattle last night)

That, was awesome. Cluch battle at the end when my Yveltal was my last hope and she had to tank Mega Gardevoir's Moonblast. She did it, barely, and then utterly destroyed Gardevoir with Foul Play. I almost lost hope when she fainted the first time (Lol. Actually, technically I did lose Hope, since that's her name)

The main story was a bit of a letdown after Gen V, but the King and Floette was really good. As was the lore for mega evolution when you looked past the "we just discovered this and it's cool" crap (Lucario makes sense for first due it it's high level of connection to humans)

I like the mega mechanic now, and mega Lucario looks way better in game. But I still dislike the majority of the designs and wish a few had gotten actual evos

I love the character customization (so much pink <3)

Riding pokemon was more annoying than fun in general. But riding Skiddo at the one spot was fun

Fairy type was okay. It was hard having half the important people's Pokemon being Fairy types since I had an all-Dark team. But the challenge was nice. I really like that it breaks the Dark/Fighting attack combo

And how Inkay evolves! That was annoying trying to evolve mine, but once I looked it up... I might just grab a bunch of Inkay so I can evolve them. Is there a hint in the games that tells you that? I know there's one saying there's a Pokemon that only evolves in the rain

(Wow, this took a long time to type)

With hope,

Master

P.S. I bet I forgot a ton of stuff tongue.gif

EDIT: Drako: I assumed he saw the error of his ways and destroyed the weapon with himself inside as a form of repentance. Either that or it misfired due to lack of power

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Yeah, he was trying to make himself and you guys immortal or some crap. Because the giant flower bomb gun still does that, after being converted 3000 year ago. Pure brilliance.

In X, he decides to force you, himself and Shauna to be immortal so that you will have to suffer the fate of watching the world around you change while you never die, meaning your friends and family will die while you stay alive and everything you know will crumble away. All you will have left is creepy Shauna.

In Y, he tries to kill you and is willing to drag himself down along with you. But that's avoided by... running really fast.

In X, he decides to force you, himself and Shauna to be immortal so that you will have to suffer the fate of watching the world around you change while you never die, meaning your friends and family will die while you stay alive and everything you know will crumble away. All you will have left is creepy Shauna.

In Y, he tries to kill you and is willing to drag himself down along with you. But that's avoided by... running really fast.

But does he actually succeed in making you and Shauna immortal or not?

That's not what I... *sighs* Nevermind.

Meanwhile, I really need some Anticipation Eevees. With how many Eevees I've gotten off of Wonder Trade, it's crazy how I haven't gotten a single one with Anticipation.

Not so crazy when you consider that many people use WT as a graveyard for breeding rejects... some people make a point to keep the Anticipation ones for trade fodder. Speaking of which, I have about a box of 5IV Anticipation Eevees. Most are Modest*. Want one?

*and imperfect as the stray IV is often SpA, Spe, or a form of defense... the -HP ones have already been traded for bank Pokemon or dumped via Wonder Trade and somehow I didn't get any 5IVs that were -Atk. :<

Edited by Lythiaren

Heh, yes running xd.png

i'm going to attempt my start on X today actually. If I'm allowed that is. I may just end up shiny hunting all over in that forest place to get Zoroark (which I actually found as a shiny yesterday and it burned itself to death.... got a ton of "so close!" near catches.... died....) again....

Um... Gee, I wonder which version has the better story? (please note sarcasm)

But does he actually succeed in making you and Shauna immortal or not?

That seems to be left up in the air, tbh... personally I kind of like to assume it did work, but that's because I can see my character coping by becoming some kind of world-traveling pokemon professor-ish figure and I just find that to be kind of a cool concept |D

That seems to be left up in the air, tbh... personally I kind of like to assume it did work, but that's because I can see my character coping by becoming some kind of world-traveling pokemon professor-ish figure and I just find that to be kind of a cool concept |D

I wasn't the only one who considered this? Cool xd.png

On a second note, I found another shiny.... and it too died. Partially because of- out of the 300 pokeballs I had on me- I ran out of pokeballs and it decided to use takedown (it was a Noctowl this time) when it never used takedown before....

I Wonder Traded a full box of Imposter Dittos yesterday for New Year's Day. Various names: Clone, Fascimile, Mimeograph, and Xerox. Got a Mudkip and a Treecko, a 4IV Slowpoke, a 4IV Yellow Flower Flabébé, and a 3IV Japanese Litleo. Also got some level 1 pokemon, and a level 31 Diggersby that had beaten the Elite Four.

Randomness. Anyone else notice that Shauna sounds almost exactly like Yancy from BW2?(EX: (paraphrased due to laziness) "I'll remember these because I was with you" - Shauna, fireworks. "Is it because I'm with you?" - Yancy, ferris wheel. And the whole "I just want to trade with you" thing. As well as several other stuffs, but laziness) Who happens to have a crush on you? Milestone for Pokemon, first bi character (well, no guarantees on first, but it's funnier that way and it's the first I've noticed)

I'd be applauding, except Shauna is really creepy

I literally gave Shauna trash, she got a Trubbish (Yancy can have nicer stuff because her hair is pink <3)

If anybody ever challenges me to a battle (Someone recently did, forgot who it was here though) you should be able to tell I don't do competitive stuff.... and that my pokemon are underleveled....

I mainly rely on luck xd.png I never botherede with the competitive thing to it. But I might. I might. I just have to work on that a little more....

as of right now my team is super easy to take out xd.png (as whoever it was with the Galvantula -which is one of my favorites btw, him and ariados- found out in under a minute).

That would be me.

Also, you probably shouldn't have tried challenging me to a "No Restrictions" battle, as that has no changes on Pokemon levels. wink.gif

I always try to challenge people to Normal Battles as it sets all Pokemon levels to 50. No need to worry about being underlevelled when everything's at the same level.

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

Who happens to have a crush on you? Milestone for Pokemon, first bi character (well, no guarantees on first, but it's funnier that way and it's the first I've noticed)

I'd be applauding, except Shauna is really creepy

Idaknow. I just pictured Shauna as being younger than the player characters. Maybe it's the pigtails thing. And that it was more like hero worship. However, I haven't TRULY played my Y Game, {with the female player} yet. I mean, I've played it long enough to get the Kanto starter to trade to X, but haven't gone past that. So maybe I'd change my mind after advancing?

That would be me.

Also, you probably shouldn't have tried challenging me to a "No Restrictions" battle, as that has no changes on Pokemon levels. wink.gif

I always try to challenge people to Normal Battles as it sets all Pokemon levels to 50. No need to worry about being underlevelled when everything's at the same level.

I challege with whatever I feel like putting up with at the moment xd.png kinda surprising to see how the outcome would work. Plus, I enjoyed the battle. Heh, wasn't any sweat for you and it was a nice change for me.

Oh, by the way, your safari is BUG and the pokemon that are in it is the Vivillion moth thing (unsure if I spelled that wrong), Ledyba and Illumise.

I thought Y's story was supposed to be darker than X's? blink.gif

By the way, does anyone know where to get the HM for Rock Smash? I'm at Victory Road now, but I can't progress because I have no idea where it is >.>'

The TM for Rock Smash is back in Ambrette Town. Rock Smash actually stopped being an HM in Gen V.

Also, all Rock Smash gets you in Victory Road are a couple of items. So really, you don't actually need it.

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

The TM for Rock Smash is back in Ambrette Town. Rock Smash actually stopped being an HM in Gen V.

Also, all Rock Smash gets you in Victory Road are a couple of items. So really, you don't actually need it.

Oh >.< I must not be looking hard enough for the real way out then...

But than you anyway ^^

Best starter is Froakie. this is not an opinion rather fact

Delphox has a higher base stat total than both of the others, soooo... xd.png

Here I am looking for a ditto to breed chinchou to throw to the Wonder Trade and hopefully get a ditto or lanturn of a different region.... and a horde of foogus show up randomly.... I wasn't looking forward to it until a random shiny one appeared right in the middle xd.png

I'm trying to catch her right now, I'll put up a few pictures in a moment

one

two

three

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Is anyone else disappointed that Honedge and Doublade have the No Guard ability, but Aegislash doesn't? I was going to train an Aegislash, but looking at its ability, plus it's huge stat changes when switching forms, I think I'll stick with Doublade.

Of course not. If Aegislash had No Guard instead of Stance Change, it probably wouldn't work as well as it does now.

Idaknow. I just pictured Shauna as being younger than the player characters. Maybe it's the pigtails thing. And that it was more like hero worship. However, I haven't TRULY played my Y Game, {with the female player} yet. I mean, I've played it long enough to get the Kanto starter to trade to X, but haven't gone past that. So maybe I'd change my mind after advancing?

She's shorter, and the pigtails. But I don't think she's younger, maybe (Though you might want to look at her sprite a little closer...)

I think it's pretty much the same stuff for male and female players, but I haven't done a male character, so...

And DH, I bet my team is worse (we could test that) Maybe two of them have full EVs, one of them is an HM slave, one isn't fully evolved yet (well, two if you count the aforementioned HM slave), and none of them have a moveset worth mentioning. Not to mention they're all Dark types, basically any Fairy of Fighting type can destroy anything but Yveltal (and Malamar if Fighting)

Following that, I fought someone earlier who used a bunch of Pokemon equipped with mega stones (I assume, they were all capable of megaing), Xerneas, and Zygarde. I took out three of their Pokemon before they even got one of mine (but after that they destroyed me, Blaziken+Xerneas=death) I am very proud of my story team for holding up so well to a clearly superior team