7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

They're different? How different? I won't mind if they just sound less analog, but if they're actually different sounds...

Other than pikachu they're mostly just less analog (it's easier to tell with headphones on. Otherwise they do seem different).

Yeah, my brain did a serious WTF when I heard Charmander's cry. blink.gif It doesn't sound at ALL like the usual version. Too deep or something.

Will give Gamefreak mad props for making Pikachu so freaking cute though. I wish they'd added in more audio clips from Yellow though, because that would've been even cuter.

My Evelutions are all in Luxury balls (I pamper my precious eons!)

Don't you wish you could change what kind of Pokéball your Pokémon was in after catching it? My team in BW had what I felt to be fitting Pokéball for every mon on my team, but that was from pure dumb luck on my part.

They were:

Naga: In a Pokéball

Serperior (male), Gentle nature, Overgrow, Miracle Seed, Loves to eat.

A 12 foot long snake that loves to eat huh? A classic example of why it's a good idea to never forget to feed your Pokémon.

Artemis: In a Pokéball

Unfezant (female), Impish nature, Super luck, Sharp Beak, Sturdy body.

Singlehandedly defeated every last dragon in the 8th gym. She's a dragonslayer.

Pike: In a Dusk ball

Gigalith (male), Gentle nature, Sturdy, Razor Claw, Quick tempered.

With his highest stats in attack, it's rare for something to survive his Stone Edge attack.

Darmani: In an Ultra ball

Darmanitan (male), Quiet nature, Sheer force, Charcoal, Often lost in thought. Fantastic sweeper even without EV training.

Grim: in a Friend ball

Dusknoir (male), Careful nature, Pressure, Spell Tag, likes to fight.

I almost have his moveset set to what I want. Just need to find an Ice punch tm. (take a guess why)

Festis: In a Premier ball

Hydreigon (male), Lax nature, Levitate, Dragon Fang, Good endurance.

He's my lovable hydra and I love him so.

I don't have a set team for Y yet, but I wish that I could swap Pokéball around for what I do have.

I heard speculation that the chances of finding a shiny are higher in the Friend Safari, and I can only say that maybe it's true since that's where I got my Charmeleon. And I've been tipping like madman~ xd.png

Other than pikachu they're mostly just less analog (it's easier to tell with headphones on. Otherwise they do seem different).

Okay, whew. I've actually sort of been hoping for that, the Gen I cries have always bugged me for some reason

A lot of em are different (mostly just pitch) and it is bugging me slightly, especially like Machoke's since its pretty High pitched. I think they only kept a handful the same such as Bidoof

Edited by kittygrl

Again though, some of them do sound different but they really just tried to make them less buzzing and more natural sounding.

Raichu has kind of an electric cackle to it now. The birds have a little higher pitch to them.

I mean, the "notes" are all the same, they just kind of tuned them different.

I like it, seems more updated.

For the most part everything gen 4 and up has the same cries as normal. Gen III and below have gotten the updates.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Wait, what does tipping have to do with shiny Pokemon?? /confused

There's speculation that it helps also. Of course, no solid proof, but worth a try right?

Fair enough xd.png

Anyway, since I (somehow) love its shiny form, i'm going to SR for Moltres. Wish me luck!

I'm waiting to tip until it's actually confirmed because I'm cheap. :'3

if it's confirmed uhh i've kind of actually gotten all the pokemon i want and i dont wanna reraise them even if they're shinies so i guess ono;

still trading starters!

In my wishlist remains the two grass starters,

balbasaur and chespin.

I can trade for a fennekin or squirtle

though the fennekin hatched a good nature (Timid) if you are looking to

specialize it's special attack c:

(maybe some of the other starters too let me see)

PM me if interested uvu

I really like Wonder Trade.

Beat the E4 and Champion with a team of 4 70s and 2 50s since I didn't get the special Torchic til the last minute.

Looker quest made me sad.

Everything has to be so high-leveled to evolve like ugh.

Loving the Battle Maison, the male trainer sprite is juuuust this side of smug censorkip.gif***.

Breeding Eevee and I should really find a Flame Body poke.

Could have sworn that censored what

Edited by NixAyum

Oh so as far as SR for shiny legendaries, there's speculation that they might be shiny locked like in black and white (as in it is impossible to get a legit shiny through the normal gameplay).

There haven't been any confirmed shinies on at least Xerneas and Yveltal. (Even if you search, the ones that come up are fan recolors)

Not sure if this applies to Mewtwo and the Birds though.

Xerneas and Ylveltal HAVE been shiny-locked (I remember seeing a report somewhere showing a statement that they were locked)

But with the birds and Mewtwo, they haven't been locked as far as i've seen. Since they are older gen 1 legends and pretty much everyone has one, it'd be quite stupid if they were locked too.

I think somebody posted like 20 pages back that there are about 60 new Pokemon.

Kinda ticked me off at first, but with how many features and things that are packed into the game, I really don't mind anymore.

(I'm addicted to the three mini-games. That one where you knock back balls of yarn is so much fun. laugh.gif)

WOW! Only 60-ish. That's the smallest addition of any series.

Kanto - 151

Johto - 99

Hoenn -134

Sinnoh - 106

Unova - 155

Kalos - 60-ish

I believe pokemon NEEDS a way to ask for legendaries on the GTS impossible.

It is SO freaking stupid all the requests for Xerneas, Mew, Shaymin, Arceus, Yveltals, etc. for like small things like surskits and MAGIKARPS. It is beyond annoying. it clogs it up and makes it entirely too difficult to actually find something tradeable

WOW! Only 60-ish. That's the smallest addition of any series.

Kanto - 151

Johto - 99

Hoenn -134

Sinnoh - 106

Unova - 155

Kalos - 60-ish

Thank god. I've played all of the pokemon but I really only have the first 151 memorized. After that it's all a little fuzzy.

Just got pokemon X, yay.

I believe pokemon NEEDS a way to ask for legendaries on the GTS impossible.

It is SO freaking stupid all the requests for Xerneas, Mew, Shaymin, Arceus, Yveltals, etc. for like small things like surskits and MAGIKARPS. It is beyond annoying. it clogs it up and makes it entirely too difficult to actually find something tradeable

They should be like game-locked. Or at least you can only get them out of your game for a pokemon of equal value (rarity). So like if I have X and get the 'X legendary' and you have Y and get the 'Y legendary', we could trade them for the dex entries. But I can't then turn around and ask for another 'X legendary' for a shiny charmander or something.

I think a game lock thing would be a bit complicated, I think its mostly just an annoying GTS issue that they need to solve. Like the whole Reshiram Lv 9 or under

(which i action replayed myself one in and you STILL couldnt trade it)

My friend code's 1521-3425-3439. Please add me, and I'll add you back if you give me your FC--I have an empty safari DX