TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I don't see the other Star Mint type candy credited anywhere - The rounds that I have on the roof of mine:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Cinnabar

Or the sugar sticks 'trees', for that matter... unless I missed them.

Edit - never mind. Apparently the images ran foul of my ad-blocking program, since when I turned it off they showed up.

Edited by Cinnabar

Is the cave lagging for anyone else? unsure.gif It's taking me a few minutes just to check a lineage mellow.gif If it's just me, then ignore this post ^^;

Is the cave lagging for anyone else? unsure.gif It's taking me a few minutes just to check a lineage mellow.gif If it's just me, then ignore this post ^^;

Yes. The AP finally cleared of x-mas eggs and the servers are overloaded by the number of hunters who've descended on the low-time eggs.

Yes. The AP finally cleared of x-mas eggs and the servers are overloaded by the number of hunters who've descended on the low-time eggs.

Ah, so that's why ^^; Thanks for answering :3

I'm having the same problem. The lag's pretty big for me - takes ages to load my scroll and the AP. One thing I noticed is tat the adult sprites load fast, but the eggs take a lot of time.

I tried other (non-DC) websites and they load fast. I also tried posting the egg codes on a private post on another site, and indeed the eggs take a while to appear.

Ah, so that's why ^^; Thanks for answering :3

really? the page listed only 65 users when I was there when the lag started for me ohmy.gif

Grabbed low time Pillow and winter Seasonal eggs, so I'm sticking them in the ER o.o

Good luck! Fansites are loading extremely slowly due to lag in the 'Cave. :c

I stuck a low-time Vine egg in every ER I could think of ten minutes ago, and it only has 18 views now. xd.png

Edited by Derranged

Figured it would be like that. But there's still 2 days for these babies (heh ND anyone?) so aybe tomorrow the site wont lag x.x

(egglocked so no insta-hatchies for me)

Good luck! Fansites are loading extremely slowly due to lag in the 'Cave. :c

I stuck a low-time Vine egg in every ER I could think of ten minutes ago, and it only has 18 views now. xd.png

guess I got lucky - all of mine are above 100 views already (been there for over 30 minutes though) :3

And the lag begins xd.png I'm getting the "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect" messages ^^; This is going to be very interesting indeed xd.png I hope the eggs hatch alright though unsure.gif

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I don't have the time to trawl through 80 pages here and however many pages in the other thread... have the raffle dragons been given out yet? If not, when will that happen, and if your forum name is different from your scroll name, is that going to be a problem?

Oh and thank you TJ and spriters, for the fun decorating game! And the Christmas dragons~

Edited by silver_chan