TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

How do I know if I've completed all available holiday cooking recipes?

Your pie badge on your scroll changes to a pumpkin pie.

My house will have to settle for abstract art. >:I

I'd rather go code hunting for the new Holiday dragons, haha.

Hahaha, you're is amazing xd.png It is suitable to be viewed in art galery :X

I agree. Mine is a simple Black and Pink medley with a few other colors here and there but not many that they are sore thumbs.

Could I get a link to your scroll? it isn't anywhere in your forum account, and given how laggy the cave is right now, I am avoiding to go in there unless completelly nescessary, so I can't just try.

Are the holiday eggs still in the AP, just in the back of the line if they're 6 or 7 days old? Or was the limit expanded so that people can get 3 of the older holiday breeds?

Are the holiday eggs still in the AP, just in the back of the line if they're 6 or 7 days old? Or was the limit expanded so that people can get 3 of the older holiday breeds?

No idea... but omg, all of these ER eggs. o_O

YAY!!! I can now do the event! Just finished cooking my Gingerbread House!

I thought I couldn't do it if I didn't make it before Christmas! I'm so happy!

*dances*

When do we find out who won the cooking drawing and get to see the new prize dragons?

When do we find out who won the cooking drawing and get to see the new prize dragons?

From the other 2012 Christmas news post, I'd take a guess and say 1/2/2012-1/3/2012. Then again, I don't really know (as the "guess") and shouldn't be trying to answer your question.

Your pie badge on your scroll changes to a pumpkin pie.

Whee -- my scroll has a pumpkin pie!

Now I have to stop obsessively checking for recipe cards, lol.

The drawing is still going on until the 2nd of January I believe so it will be sometime after that.

After failing several times to make a decent-yet-interesting-looking house I gave up...  xd.png

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Nekozu

My eyes hurt now.

oo pretty it's like Stipling! (art form where you make the entire thing shading and all with varying dot sizes and shades.)

edit: well I guess it is technically stipling, just frosting stipling smile.gif Looks really good.

Edited by Erithan