TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I don't have the time to trawl through 80 pages here and however many pages in the other thread... have the raffle dragons been given out yet? If not, when will that happen, and if your forum name is different from your scroll name, is that going to be a problem?

They haven't been given out yet. I don't know when they will be. It will go by scroll name not forum name so it is ok if they are different. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

They haven't been given out yet. I don't know when they will be. It will go by scroll name not forum name so it is ok if they are different. smile.gif

Ok thank you. And I was more asking how I would find out if I won, if my scroll name is different, but I'll try not to worry about it too much, lol.

Loving the AP right now. Like, woah.

After all the holiday eggs cleared it's like a collector's paradise in there. x'D

The only problem is, the hatcheries are so overloaded, they're not getting the views that ER eggs normally get. ;-;

Edited by MysticTiger

Ok thank you. And I was more asking how I would find out if I won, if my scroll name is different, but I'll try not to worry about it too much, lol.

Last year TJ e-mailed using the e-mail from your scroll/account page and someone else said that he also put a note on the winning users scrolls that they had won.

Edited by rubyshoes

Last year TJ e-mailed using the e-mail from your scroll/account page and someone else said that he also put a note on the winning users scrolls that they had won.

Aha! Thank you so much! That clears up all my concerns :3

Good luck! Fansites are loading extremely slowly due to lag in the 'Cave. :c

I stuck a low-time Vine egg in every ER I could think of ten minutes ago, and it only has 18 views now. xd.png

If the cave ever loads for me, I'll click your vine. wink.gif

Ah...there it is...

Done.

Snowstorms are pretty, but a huge pain in the heinie. huh.gif

If the cave ever loads for me, I'll click your vine. wink.gif

Ah...there it is...

Done.

Snowstorms are pretty, but a huge pain in the heinie. huh.gif

Why thankya!

The lag seems to have gone down a bit for now, hopefully fansites will be able to load so everyone can get to hatchin' all these ER babes.

Even my personal ER hatchery is lagging behind at barely getting a few views in. x_x;

I was hoping I could grab a ton of ER eggs and grow them to hatchlings but it seems not.

Speaking of hatchlings, when are these little Christmas ones growing up!? I need to see the adults! :3

Here is mine , gingerbread house! wink.gif

I had been working on it all day yesterday and didn't know this was here till a few minutes ago. Not as elaborate as some of these but I had fun. biggrin.gif

Edited by dtd

I think a lot of people grabbed eggs to ER, the Allure of Neglected ER is at over 900 eggs xd.png

WTB more live viewers!

House decorated, awaiting holiday adults - I will be snagging however many ER eggs that I can this year. -points to signature- ^^

Can't wait to see what the new dragons look like~

And just because: My little house. I think it's cute, even if it's not going to be a prize winner. smile.gif

Edited by Kyrieath

Couple tips to help with the current ER situation.

Regular fan sites are awesome, but they show 1 egg at a time. To show multiple eggs on your scroll, you need to use something like Yarolds.

I have several thousand credits on Yarolds and would be happy to host a few scrolls on it.

I can take up to 15 people.

You get 30 views, you'll probably get them within 30 minutes or less.

I'd prefer you turn your scroll settings to hide adults. This lets things load faster. If you don't do it, it;s possible the clickers will close your link before the eggs load and you get no view. That's on you.

PM me within the next hour if you want your scroll hosted and make sure you provide the link to do so wink.gif

You can also easily do this yourself by registering a Yarold's account. It's free and takes no time at all to get 30 clicks. (Just make sure you've got a flashblocker installed if you click myminicity links. They are... special.)

http://swle.yarold.eu/main.php

Discussing lag, eggs other than holidays that were caught, fan sites etc is all off topic spam. Please stay on the topic of the news thread.

My gingerbread house

Just finished it, a simple red/white mix, pretty simple, because I am a strong beliver that simplicity is the basis of elegance, also worked on making it look edible, it is a gingerbread house afterall, and you are meant to want to chow it down as soon as possible.

My gingerbread house

Just finished it, a simple red/white mix, pretty simple, because I am a strong beliver that simplicity is the basis of elegance, also worked on making it look edible, it is a gingerbread house afterall, and you are meant to want to chow it down as soon as possible.

I agree. Mine is a simple Black and Pink medley with a few other colors here and there but not many that they are sore thumbs.

Thank good Ap is now clear, now I'm egg lock and hope they hatch before they croak ohmy.gif I stop myself from going to the gingerbread house, or else...MORE changes will come so stop, stop rolleyes.gif