TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I got bored and decided to play with my house again.

It's the foot of doom!

OMG....that's awesome HAHAHA. I'm feeling better already. smile.gif

I don't get the sliced mushrooms

My head is fuzzy because of this flu....but when I read this I thought to myself "That's odd, I don't remember mushrooms being a decoration for the Gingerbread House". hehehe

So, this is my first gingerbread house:

Chickens.

Any constructive criticism?

I love the fenced in rainbow chickens :3

THe birds over the front door confuse me a little. They are slightly at the wrong angle for that side of the house, but maybe you wanted them flying out the front door?

Love the colors on this one. I <3 earthy tones

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/gurkie

My only Christmas dragons that produced Christmas eggs was my hollies. None of the others gave holiday eggs sad.gif

Here is my house. I really like the rainbow chickens.

You all have amazing houses!! I've seen every single one on the last 3 pages or so!! ^^

My only Christmas dragons that produced Christmas eggs was my hollies. None of the others gave holiday eggs sad.gif

Here is my house. I really like the rainbow chickens.

/comfort I like the little pedestals they are on

It's why I breed my Christmas dragons early too. It makes it more likely they'll breed and get picked up. I've noticed last year people had that problem.

I just checked all the biomes and only found 1 user, anyway to mix in other eggs at this point??

I just checked all the biomes and only found 1 user, anyway to mix in other eggs at this point??

It's just one more day anyway xd.png

C'mon hatchies. grow up and show your adult forms D< *pokes them with a stick*

Doubt it - it will be Christmas eggs exclusively for another day or so. smile.gif

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd!

Edited by Blue Nadir

I wish we could make and keep multiple versions of the house. I have gotten so many ideas looking at others' houses, but I hate to destroy all the work I did on mine! I guess I could do a screenie and save it, but that is not the same.