TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I need help cooking, I've hardly discovered any recipes on my own, and without them I can't make the more complicated ones. Argh!

I need help cooking, I've hardly discovered any recipes on my own, and without them I can't make the more complicated ones. Argh!

Try this which some amazing person who is not me made.

I tried adding a snowman. It didn't work very well. Aw well.

I do like the decorating. Its so much fun.

And I now have my Pumpkin Pie Badge!

Edited by Kanaye

well i think im done with my house also is the holiday breeding done already

You want the link to look like this. http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Twilight_Moon_Racer Your link leads to the House Edit page.

And I love your roof!

And yes, the holiday breeding is done. And I forgot to breed my Yulebucks. *sigh*

Edited by Kanaye

I have a question, i couldn't finish the cooking stuff, nor cook a gingerbread, because i don't have ingredients enough, the ingredients ceased to show up and now only recipes appear in the site, i want to know if the ingredients are still showing up or the time to get ingredients is done and now i can get recipes only? Thank you

I have a question, i couldn't finish the cooking stuff, nor cook a gingerbread, because i don't have ingredients enough, the ingredients ceased to show up and now only recipes appear in the site, i want to know if the ingredients are still showing up or the time to get ingredients is done and now i can get recipes only? Thank you

do you have 17 ingredients

Well then! He JUST finished scooping the snow from his once-green lawn, and Jeoffrey turns around for one second, only for it to snow again!

-inappropriate link removed-

All his hard work, for nothing. Thanks a lot, snow! Ugh!

Edited by rubyshoes

If you have 17 ingredients then you will only get recipes. The other ingredients are obtained by using th 17 ingredients you can catch: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=...many=true#gid=0

You have to cook the basic recipes(the ones you have to guess yourself) to cook certain advanced recipes, I think the wiki have a recipe list that you can check(oh, guess what, I was I right), just make sure to cook them all up.

Edit: Curses, Ninja'd! ninja.gif

Edited by Veya

Sent you a pm with info that will help you with the cooking

Yes, i have 17 basic ingredients, plus 4 i made from cooking the basic ones in recipes

you have all the ingredients you need just go to this guide and it will show you how to make all the extra ingredients you need to complete the event recipe guide i hope this helps

I'm so heart broken that I could not get a Holly...

I was so close THREE TIMES! But I forgot to get rid of a couple misclick eggs so I was egglocked each time sad.gif

I'm so heart broken that I could not get a Holly...

I was so close THREE TIMES! But I forgot to get rid of a couple misclick eggs so I was egglocked each time sad.gif

That sucks.

20mins til my eggs hatch! I'll be able to see them before work if I'm lucky! *keeps fingers crossed*