TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

The hatchlings look so cute and colorful, can't wait to see the adults!

I love seeing how different everyone's gingerbread house looks. There are some really impressive ones so far! But here's my house. It's, um. A work in progress. xd.png

Merry Christmas everyone~!

I've got my two eggs. For some reason, none of my pink dragons are able to influence the eggs. Anyone know why?

Merry Christmas everyone~!

I've got my two eggs. For some reason, none of my pink dragons are able to influence the eggs. Anyone know why?

Holiday dragons have a set gender and because of that you can't influence them. The only holidays which can be both genders are Halloweens and Hollys.

ninja.gif 'ed

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Can anyone tell me for how long will the ginger house being available to decorate?

I need time... xd.png

^ If your pink dragons aren't able to influence the eggs, then it's likely that the species already has a set gender and can't be changed. smile.gif I just saw the hatchlings, how adorable! I wonder what they will grow up into?

Edit: Ninja'd! Oh well, I'm having fun playing with the Gingerbread house. biggrin.gif

Edited by Kuraselache

Pretty cute Hatchlings (Paper Wrapping?) nice codes for Christmas Presents ^^

Ok, I just died.

I caught a holly.

After four years.

Am I dreaming!?!?

Easiest catch ever! Thank you!

And the gingerbread house decorating. AWESOME! I had the best fun ever decorating mine!