TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Easiest catch ever! Thank you!

And the gingerbread house decorating. AWESOME! I had the best fun ever decorating mine!

Oh my - I love the different styles of the houses - so pretty!

I liked mine way more before I saw all the beauties on here xd.png

My House if anyone is interested

Those eggs were surprisingly easy to get .___.

I still can't believe that I got the first ones on which I clicked, and there was literally NOBODY in the volcano.

I have some ideas for their theme, but I don't know how to express them in english, so I'll have to keep them for myself for now xd.png

**Rubs sleep from eyes**

There. After over 3 addictive hours, I think my house has enough sugary sweetness to kill an elf.

OMG this looks sooo amazing!

-is jealous- ouo.

Heheh, I couldn't sleep so I came downstairs to catch some eggs, so I caught one of them for me~!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everybody~!

Hatchlings remind me of the Ribbondancers - would fit nicely too, ribbons and wrapping paper

Thank you for this wonderful dragon! Happy b-day Jesus! and Merry christmas to all of you guys! biggrin.gif

After making and decorating a real gingerbread house from scratch, I have to say the game actually took a little longer xd.png

My Haus

I love, love, love the hatchlings. I can't wait to see the adults.

Every time I tried last night all I got was dragcave was on down time. So this morning and the first two eggs I clicked on I got no problem. Now I can go decorate my gingerbread house.

Merry Christmas everybody.

If my internet decides to work, I'll give this a try. <3 Merry Christmas, errybody.

I caught my two eggs earlier this morning. The hatchies look really nice^^ Now I have to decorate my gingerbread house.

Thank for the wonderful event and Merry Christmas everyone!

that is beautiful. o_o

only proves i suck at making Ginger Bread houses... laugh.gif

================

my Holly's now a hatchling, though i'll still attempt to get more when my other two eggs hatch smile.gif

hmm, let's see... i got 1 holly, that's good enough.. i got 2 of this year's Christmas eggs, i finished cooking everything on the recipe thing, aaand i decorated my Gingerbread house even if it looks suckish.

did i miss anything? smile.gif

After making and decorating a real gingerbread house from scratch, I have to say the game actually took a little longer xd.png

My Haus

I love, love, love the hatchlings. I can't wait to see the adults.

Panic, that links leads to decorating the house, not to yours. Add /name of your scroll in the address bar for a link to your house.

Everybody´s houses are sooo preety!!

And they look really tasty! laugh.gif

So this is what i got so far:

dragcave.net/holidays12_house/milkaq

Thanks TJ and the spriters for the adorable eggys and this very tasty event!

My Snow Angel grew up with Tri-colored wings! Not that I really wanted, but it still looks lovely~wub.gif

Edited by Vakarian

Every time I tried last night all I got was dragcave was on down time. So this morning and the first two eggs I clicked on I got no problem. Now I can go decorate my gingerbread house.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Haha, this. Well, good excuse to go to bed, huh? Merry Christmas guys!

My Snow Angel grew up with Tri-colored wings! Not that I really wanted, but it still looks lovely~wub.gif

Lucky! That's the one I wanted!

But I got the solid gold wings instead. tongue.gif