TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Lucky! That's the one I wanted!

But I got the solid gold wings instead. tongue.gif

To be honest, the wing variant that you've got is the one that I wanted. xd.png

sort of stuck here, i removed my snow roof on accident and I can not find it again I thought it was in candy but it is missing cant find it, if anyone sees the snow roof could you be so kind as to tell me where its at. been up since 5 30 am i think im going loopy or blind here

NVM it just showed up after i had to give up and ask for help i found thanks anyways

Edited by Trinketguu

Oh, I just checked copyright for the hatchlings. Congrats to aangs-sister for her first in cave sprite! They look great biggrin.gif

sort of stuck here, i removed my snow roof on accident and I can not find it again I thought it was in candy but it is missing cant find it, if anyone sees the snow roof could you be so kind as to tell me where its at. been up since 5 30 am i think im going loopy or blind here

Roof, frosting.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Lucky! That's the one I wanted!

But I got the solid gold wings instead. tongue.gif

I got the solid gold like I wanted wub.gif

And I just picked up my second Christmas. I was a bit picky with the code and I got one that would go great with naughty lineage.

EDIT: If these holidays are males (crosses fingers) she'll be his mate. ninja.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Yupii, the new eggs have arrived! And, they are beautiful. wub.gif Thanks spriters and TJ for all. I have 2 eggs, and now I'll decorate my Christmas house. Kisses! smile.gif

Oh my, the hatchlings are adorable! smile.gif

Congrats to aangs-sister for getting In-Cave!

I got my egglet already. taking one then I can breed it for next xmas and get a son or daughter of it. Tried to do that with the last year's one but for some reason it kept saying invalid password when I tried to keep it even tho it was right. So don't know what was up with it. Can't get another one until next year now by my xmas draggie. Geesh. sad.gif

Wow, here I was thinking I was doing an alright job decorating my gingerbread house and then I see the stuff you guys came up with. Impressive!

My gingerbread house feels lame now. :u

My house

Edit: Fixed link. Sorry, copied the url from someone else's post but forgot to change the name. xP

Edited by Varekis

Merry Christmas and thanks to TJ again for such lovely new eggs. smile.gif

And I just picked up my second Christmas. I was a bit picky with the code and I got one that would go great with naughty lineage.

EDIT: If these holidays are males (crosses fingers) she'll be his mate. ninja.gif

Oh sh- xDDD Epic

Favorite lineage ever

After looking at some of the gingerbread houses, mine fels inferior. tongue.gif

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I'm trying to get it all perfect but I fail... Squinting so hard at my laptop, my eyes are watering XD

It's a work in progress, but if you refresh every few minutes you'll see it's changing because I'm working on it :P Been here since 11:30am decorating this - it's been 3 hours.

(Mustn't miss the Queen's speech on TV at 3PM though XD)

Happy Holidays, TJ and all. Thanks for the great site and all the wonderful things you do!!!

I'm trying to get it all perfect but I fail... Squinting so hard at my laptop, my eyes are watering xd.png

It's a work in progress, but if you refresh every few minutes you'll see it's changing because I'm working on it tongue.gif Been here since 11:30am decorating this - it's been 3 hours.

(Mustn't miss the Queen's speech on TV at 3PM though xd.png)

Oh my goodness! Santa's sleigh on the roof! Now that's just epic~! xd.png

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Shizuku-chan

I added some new deco. xd.png

Something still seems wrong though or perhaps it's due to my perfectionist senses tingling. tongue.gif

I would remove sprinkles on the floor. Otherwise, it's perfect biggrin.gif

I think I'm done for now. If I added anything else, it would probably be too much.

cfmtfm, you've just transcended pretty and went into epic category.