TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I finished them all. I'm hoping that this new holiday dragon is either one that can be either genders, or a female only. I need a female CB holiday for a mate with my silver male.

edit: YAY first post on page 100.

Edited by Queen_Dragon_Rita

Thanks, but not helpful, Hollymom. I need the recipes on my account to be able to make them. I can't just put the ingredients together. That's one of the rules. It'll just come out a mess if I try.

The only recipes that you must have the cards for are the red-starred ones. The apple and lemon pies are not starred recipes. Do you have a recipe card for the lemon meringue pie a la mode and the apple pie a la mode? Those are starred recipes, but the basic pies are not.

Awesome! I'm all done with the cooking..uh..thing? xd.png

Now, time to look for some Hollys..if there still around. xd.png

I like this cooking thing. It's a really cute idea. Great job all to the artists! The sprites are great! Thanks for coding the game Tj. :3

I just wish that tinsels would be able to breed again. *so close to my lineage* I doubt I'll find a holly this year, but I'm still trying.

I finished them all. I'm hoping that this new holiday dragon is either one that can be either genders, or a female only. I need a female CB holiday for a mate with my silver male.

edit: YAY first post on page 100.

If the current "pattern" holds true for this year, it's likely we'll get females since last year we got the male winter magis. :3

So...I've finished cooking, and I have one of each dragon, including a Holly, so, I think that I can classify this as an amazing DC Christmas! And it'll only get better when this year's release is dropped (not to mention seeing the raffle prize~)

If the current "pattern" holds true for this year, it's likely we'll get females since last year we got the male winter magis. :3

That's what I am hoping. He is my only silver and I want to keep his lineage decent.

Not necessarily.

2007 - Both gender

2008 - Male

2009 - Female

2010 - Female

2011 - Male

This could go either way.

If the pattern holds true, we will get males.

Edited by Riverwillows

Still no holly for me. oh well, just have to keep looking.

Reminder: fansites have more traffic during the christmas holiday! Watch your eggs so they dont get sick, if they die you will not be able to get new ones because your scroll will think you are at the limit until the shells are gone! This is doubley true once the new eggs drop, don't put them in on the first day and fog them if you will be away for awhile!

Cheers!

Not necessarily.

2007 - Both gender

2008 - Male

2009 - Female

2010 - Female

2011 - Male

This could go either way.

Oh, I messed up, my bad. ovo I always somehow forget about the snow angels. xP

... and I guess it really doesn't help my point considering the hollies were all male originally. ._."

Edited by Varekis

So when I play DC, I normaly check 3-5 times a day on my scroll. And somwhere between maybe 11am this morning pacsific time and now, 12 hours later, one my holiday babys died.DX Gess I wasnt in time to fog. :/ Oh well! -snatchs up another happly as THANK GOD it wasnt a holly-

The eggs from previous years dragons I collected on the first day will hatch in a few minutes. I'm so excited to see six adorable christmas themed hatchies on my scroll! Also, I can't help but wonder what will my snow angel's wing pattern be! smile.gif

The eggs from previous years dragons I collected on the first day will hatch in a few minutes. I'm so excited to see six adorable christmas themed hatchies on my scroll! Also, I can't help but wonder what will my snow angel's wing pattern be! :)

Oooh, exciting! I remember when I was eagerly awaiting the maturation of my snow angels to see their pattern. :) Alas, I didn't get the tri-colour one (I so wanted this variation) but the solid gold one. Hope you get the one you like most!

Oooh, exciting! I remember when I was eagerly awaiting the maturation of my snow angels to see their pattern. smile.gif Alas, I didn't get the tri-colour one (I so wanted this variation) but the solid gold one. Hope you get the one you like most!

Hey hey, look at the bright side, at least them you got one. happy.gif

OOOhhh, my Thuwed holly is hatching!!! (happy dance)

I too have been here since Sept. 2008. Never got a holly. Tried again every year. FINALLY...this year I got gifted twice by two different friends I had done favors for previously. Gendered them male and female. The male is now hatching. My Christmas is made!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edit: HATCHED!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Hey hey, look at the bright side, at least them you got one. happy.gif

Very true! ^^ I do love my girls because they're sisters from the same clutch (and I totally lamed it out by arranging for their mates to be brothers xP) and I think that's really cute and sweet. :3

@ Riverwillows and xxBurningxx: Woo! Holly hatchlings are so cute. <3

Edited by Varekis

So many people getting Hollies...and I can't land a click on any, not even a messy lineaged one...

*goes to join the Hollyless*

Very true! ^^ I do love my girls because they're sisters from the same clutch (and I totally lamed it out by arranging for their mates to be brothers xP) and I think that's really cute and sweet. :3

Think about it:

If Identical twin girls, marry Identical twin boys, each pairs' kids will be genetically siblings! Legally first cousins, but genetically siblings.

biggrin.gif

Think about it:

If Identical twin girls, marry Identical twin boys, each pairs' kids will be genetically siblings! Legally first cousins, but genetically siblings.

:D

Omg, I never looked at it that way, hahaha. XD

(and I totally lamed it out by arranging for their mates to be brothers xP)

Lol!

General to everyone/Forums:

Iv been around sence, i think 2009, i do know i have a holloween one, to lazy to look at some of my oldest dragons when I got em and what year, lol. This is my first xmas iv done on DA. I have 2009 holloween dragon. Then a HUGE jump of no holliday dragons then I have 3 2012 holloween dragons and now these xmas eggys. So im psyced to see and do this xmas here on DC as i enjoy my lax winter break that started today and will go for 2 weeks. happy.gif

-checks on vally sherwood my closest hatching time as one egg has a huge gapping hole and next would be having it out of the egg, seess 11 hours and nearly faints- (Ok, maybe not, over exageration) Newbies, Vally sherwood is one of 4 (If not more idk about) sites you can use for egg hatching. AND vally sherwood is pritty good knowing when your next egg will hatch and hatchling to grow up. happy.gif

-------Ok guys, gonna hit the hey, or at least sleep my computer and downsize my actions for bed. Good luck raising and hunting, and also hunting for the hollyless who want hollys. happy.gif See you all tomorrow. biggrin.gif P.S. I PRAY that ill at least see 1 or more xmas hatchys in the morning on my scroll!XD---------

Edited by AveryCF

*stares intently as Holly egg begins to hatch*

*stares intently at Holly hatchling*

*intently casts a spell of fog around it*

biggrin.gif