TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

It's ok. the contest part is the raffle for prize dragons. Just get as many of the 40 chances as you can, and hope for luck

YES! I finally caught a Holly! I can't believe. Particularly because it first said that the egg I was looking for couldn't be found. I double checked to make sure and there it was on my scroll. I'm so happy.

biggrin.gif Congrats!!! I hav seen a couple drop, but of course they were too fast for me.

I have been having a blast cooking in my DC Kitchen!!! This event is one of favorites. Just like at home in my kitchen, I do a lot of cooking by myself, and other times I grab a recipe from one of my many cookbooks. Some people like doing it all by themselves, some can't seem to get anywhere without a recipe, and others fall somewhere in the middle. I personally love that we have a choice, and I think it makes it enjoyable instead of annoying for a great many of us. cool.gif

I have meat pie listed twice under recipes. Any way to fix?

Edit: ainisarie, I looked at the cards individually and saw the poultry/meat difference. They both make the same thing tongue.gif

Edited by Shadow2222

I just picked up this beauty:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kpku9

I grabbed 5 Hollies this year. None inbred. Traded one for a third gen gold, and one for 4 CB common hatchies, and the third for 4 hatchies.

I just gifted the 5th one, or at least I will when Hawk checks the PM I sent.

Edited by PrincessLucy

@Princess Lucy- What... how...? O.o I couldn't even grab one!

I need a little help with the recipes... I can't make the "Bûche de Noël". I keep getting a mess. I got it off of a recipe spreadsheet, so it maaay not be a recipe, but in case it is, what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't realize you need a recipe card for it.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

man for someone with no internet who wasn't there for ground zero of holiday's being able to breed. I've seen 3 hollies... there must be a lot more of them breeding this year.

@Princess Lucy- What... how...? O.o I couldn't even grab one!

I need a little help with the recipes... I can't make the "Bûche de Noël". I keep getting a mess. I got it off of a recipe spreadsheet, so it maaay not be a recipe, but in case it is, what am I doing wrong?

It's a red recipe. For red star ones, you need to get the recipe before making it. If you make it without having the recipe it will end up in a mess

edit: this lagged didnt see your edit sorry

Edited by LaHaine

I have meat pie listed twice under recipes. Any way to fix?

One uses the poultry, the other the uses meat

I just picked up this beauty:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kpku9

I grabbed 4 Hollies this year. None inbred. Traded one for a third gen gold, and one for 4 CB common hatchies, and the third for 4 hatchies.

how did you get 4? You must be a ninja biggrin.gif

i only seen a holly about 3 times.

I better get started on my recipes most people are done.

So you have to first get ALL the Preparation recipes before you can make the red star recipes?

If it makes you feel any better, I seriously doubt that I'm even half-way through, lol.

Not ninja, but I do have a quick F5 finger.

Last year, I only saw 3. The year before, I clicked on the only 1 I saw.

It is MY year.

I must be stupid, because I am struggling with this...gah! I've only made two things!

Lucky people with even seeing Hollies...I've not seen a single one, this year or last xd.png Not got one at all. Oh well. I'll get one at some point smile.gif

I haven't seen a recipe card in hours, and I know I'm missing at least 2, the lemon meringue pie and mushroom soup. I've tried IE and Chrome, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I've been trying to get a Holly dragon for 2 days now but haven't managed to get one. sad.gif I guess I could try to get one next year.

Is anyone else having problems with the recipes. Last night when I was trying to make Apple Cider from the recipe card, it made a mess. So I tried again and I couldn't get it to work. I can't make the recipe cards and i can't make anything manually now. Not even cheese or boiling water. I have all the ingrediants and have made most of the star recipes, but I can't make the last 12 I collected.

Frustrated,

CapriciousT

I can't figure out how to make simple things like Ice Cream and Mushroom soup to be able to make some things i have the recipe card for.

Can anyone link me to a spreadsheet? The forums only seem to load once every ten times i try, must be my computer or they are just to busy. If you PM it to me the link would make it a lot easier for me to get to, and i would really really appreciate it!

Is anyone else having problems with the recipes. Last night when I was trying to make Apple Cider from the recipe card, it made a mess. So I tried again and I couldn't get it to work. I can't make the recipe cards and i can't make anything manually now. Not even cheese or boiling water. I have all the ingrediants and have made most of the star recipes, but I can't make the last 12 I collected.

Frustrated,

CapriciousT

Are you sure you clicked the Black Oven Recipe/Preparation Recipe? This hadn't happened to me.

Oh my goodness. I've been so upset because I haven't gotten any new recipe cards in awhile and I didn't even realize that I was already finished cooking everything. rolleyes.gif