TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I saw you got my egg when I stalked to see who got the excess ones xd.png!

Congrats!

Now I know he or she has gotten a wonderful home ;D

I own Joyous and Lailah too xd.png

A lot of work went into making that lineage and making the perfect mate :3 Beyond glad you enjoy.

Gorgeous isn't it ^^!

Oh yes indeed. I don't normally care about 'honoring' lineage patterns, but I will certainly try with this one!

Yay first egg hatched, Yulebuck is so cute! Makes me wish we could have 4 eggs, 2 for freezing at cute stages(mandatory) and then 2 adults.

so cute!^^

Oh yes indeed. I don't normally care about 'honoring' lineage patterns, but I will certainly try with this one!

Yay!

I really look forward to seeing what you come up with :3

Well I've collected everything and finished the cooking event.

Now to go try for a Holly (if there are any left) I've had no luck catching the two dozen I've seen in the last few days.

Might have to wait until next year to complete my Christmas collection. dry.gif

If all else fails, I'll stalk the cave for some CB beauties or unwanted lovelies from the AP.

Thanks so much to TJ and all the spriters for coming up with this awesome set of festivities.

I can't wait to see what this year's dragon will be. biggrin.gif

I GOT A HOLLY!

I have been playing since 2008, and have managed to get every dragon except the Holly and the Neglected. I've been a Christmas catcher. I'm ARK listed. I've given away more golds than I can count on The Giving Tree. And every year, I mean to get onto the Holly list, and every year, my timing is off. Needless to say, I've never been able to catch a Holly on the AP, either.

And I just got one!!!!! It was just sitting there on the AP, and I lunged and got it!!!!

And did I mention, I GOT A HOLLY!

Ahem! I'll be over here, cuddling my Holly. ;-)

This is nice to read. Christmas cheers.

Yay!

I really look forward to seeing what you come up with :3

I'm thinking to counter the red/white with either a green/white or gold/white color, with vines as the likely green and leaning toward Golden Wyvern's for the gold.

Need to get through the event first before I even think of starting, due to current lack of influences xd.png.

Guys, can I get some help? I've been trying for four hours to get more recipes, but I can't find any! I mostly got them all on the same pages. I've tried clearing my browser history, switching browsers and nothing is working! I have two recipes that require an ingredient I can't even make, so I definitely am not done with the recipes yet. But I can't find any more!

Can anyone help me?

I have finished breeding all my holidays! ^^ Yay! This is my second Xmas on DC and the first time I've been able to breed my holidays in season. Warm and fuzzy!

why are hollys so hard to find?

Hollies were originally released in the first Christmas on dc, and there are few cb ones. Breeding didn't pick up until the last couple years. Since the original stock was so small, it's very difficult for them to spread.

Keep trying though smile.gif More will show up in the AP

It says that recipes with the red star give you raffle entries.

Does that mean you can make multiples of the same red star recipe and get a raffle entry for each?

(Sorry if this has been answered, but I'm not going through 99+ pages to find out. XD)

It says that recipes with the red star give you raffle entries.

Does that mean you can make multiples of the same red star recipe and get a raffle entry for each?

(Sorry if this has been answered, but I'm not going through 99+ pages to find out. xd.png)

You don't have to go through 99 pages, just the first post.

You get one raffle ticket for each advanced (starred) recipe you successfully make. You only get entered once per recipe; even if you make the item multiple times, it only counts the first time.

I'll check the first post again. Must have missed it. I was only looking at the image, not anything under it.

My mistake.

Guys, can I get some help? I've been trying for four hours to get more recipes, but I can't find any! I mostly got them all on the same pages. I've tried clearing my browser history, switching browsers and nothing is working! I have two recipes that require an ingredient I can't even make, so I definitely am not done with the recipes yet. But I can't find any more!

Can anyone help me?

Same issue. I can find them on my phone, apparently, but not my computer, which of course I prefer to use.

Same issue. I can find them on my phone, apparently, but not my computer, which of course I prefer to use.

Lucky you. I don't have an alternative computer I can use. I wish I did.

finding the recipes was fun but trying to find a way to get all of the christmas eggs is a bit challenging.......i have all of them but the holly

I think I've found all the recipes. I've made the gingerbread house and an extra 50 bottles of wine for the Christmas party...just in case the pygmies get into a few. (I know they only count once, but it amused me so...) I think I'm ready for the party!

Unfortunately I will be at a relatives house over the week of X-mas and they don't have internet. (Scary, I know! Who doesn't have internet now days?) So I won't be able to catch a holiday dragon. sad.gif But I know people will be breeding them so I'll pick up one next year! (Assuming the world doesn't end tomorrow!)

My pie has been filled. Yay!

Now to find a a Holly for a perfect DC Christmas. This is actually really nice. My life is really crazy/unpleasant at home for a lot of reasons, so this event is keeping me happy and relatively sane. :3 Thank you TJ, spriters, and all of Dragon Cave.

Thanks, but not helpful, Hollymom. I need the recipes on my account to be able to make them. I can't just put the ingredients together. That's one of the rules. It'll just come out a mess if I try.