TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Don't lose hope too soon <3

I've come in several times after a wall of Holidays, and seen not a single one, so they are being given homes, just slowly...

Guys, can I get some help? I've been trying for four hours to get more recipes, but I can't find any! I mostly got them all on the same pages. I've tried clearing my browser history, switching browsers and nothing is working! I have two recipes that require an ingredient I can't even make, so I definitely am not done with the recipes yet. But I can't find any more!

Can anyone help me?

Some of the recipes, like Apple pie, you have to figure out how to make. If more recipes arent dropping, you have picked them all up. Theres a few more for you to discover by experimenting, thats all tongue.gif

The cheat sheet the users have put together is floating around on every page if you give up.

Phew, I managed to cook all the recipes to enter the raffle.

I even have been gifted 2 hollies and I am more than happy and thankful!

I'm curious what the new prize dragons and christmas dragons will look like.

soooooo many holiday eggs sitting in the AP - I wonder how far the backlog goes.

You can't see the commons for all the red and yellow and green eggs xd.png

really would like another one of each, but I guess that's TJ's call.

I fudged my way through the cooking and made lots of messes - took me ages to make the jam - you don't use the cook card but the mix card which is so ODD - but that might be your issue with the gingerbread house - whoever mentioned it now I forgotten the name xd.png

Phew, I managed to cook all the recipes to enter the raffle.

I even have been gifted 2 hollies and I am more than happy and thankful!

I'm curious what the new prize dragons and christmas dragons will look like.

Ditto! DC Christmases are always bound to be a surprise - I can kinda guess RL celebrations but never the new dragon. :D

Curious about the new prize too! *fingers crossed* Never was lucky with raffles in general but it's never stopped me from hoping. :P Good luck everyone. ^^

I fudged my way through the cooking and made lots of messes - took me ages to make the jam - you don't use the cook card but the mix card which is so ODD - but that might be your issue with the gingerbread house - whoever mentioned it now I forgotten the name

DC: challenging everything you know about cooking since 2012.

see: boiling water in ovens. x3

Edited by Varekis

I'm done cooking. It was fun, but I needed help. Thanks to the person who posted the link to the recipe list in their signature. I forgot your name but thank you laugh.gif

i wont breed any Xmas dragon i have - even i have most of them CB or 2gen sad.gif its sad to see sp many eggs laying unloved

and there is for me many strange things in recipes blink.gif

I coocked them all and wanted to know, did I enter the raffle automatically with that????

Just wanted to make sure. Thank you. smile.gif

Edited by Mirume

I cookced them all and wanted tro know, did I enter the raffle automatically with that????

Just wanted to make sure. Thank you. smile.gif

Yes. Each time you completed a red star recipe (aka the recipe name went from red to black), you were automatically entered. <:

and there is for me many strange things in recipes

Really? I found that the ingredients were normal, but there were some intriguing things I've never heard of before. xP Like stollen and yam filled mushrooms.

Say are all hollies gone?

or people still breeding them , i haven't seen any since yesterday

and i only found 2

I'm trying to catch one for a friend who doesn't have any with no luck xd.png

I bred one earlier today, which his bred eggs all were caught. Still have one left to breed, but saving that for christmas. So, it's possible that there are others like me who are waiting christmas day or the final day of breeding.

Edited by xdlugia

and there is for me many strange things in recipes blink.gif

yeah, I couldn't guess that you need ice to make chocolate.

yeah, I couldn't guess that you need ice to make chocolate.

Well you wouldn't want melted chocolate would you? tongue.gif

Basically Chocolate it just milk, sugar, and cocoa. However, you do need to chill it so I see where the ice is coming from...

But I don't get why we don't put any sugar in the ice cream. l:/

I feel bad for the other eggs behind the christmas eggs in the AP. Time keeps running out on them and nothing to do till the wall goes down. Maybe next time not to move the holiday eggs to the front like it is now?

Took me forever to figure out what the recipe for bread was. Yes, bread. And even then, I had to look at a cheat-sheet to figure it out.

I guess actually knowing how to make bread was my downfall. No water in the recipe? Madness...

Only just started making recipes, so far making LOTS of messes!

Rather like my rl cooking that way... xd.png

Grats to people who've gotten hollies! I think the player population here is growing faster than the breeding population of hollies, so getting one is a big thing! I think so, anyway.

Took me forever to figure out what the recipe for bread was. Yes, bread. And even then, I had to look at a cheat-sheet to figure it out.

I guess actually knowing how to make bread was my downfall. No water in the recipe? Madness...

Yep, that kept screwing me up. tongue.gif

Lack of butter in cookies, pies, cakes etc is blasphemy tongue.gif

Knowing how to cook threw me quite a bit too. But I got everything mixed together smile.gif

Yesterday, the ap wall lifted around prime time for a short while so we could get at the ap eggies. So you might check around then and see if you can save some eggs.

This sooo bad O.O

Silly silly... Knowing how to cook in real life messed me up a fair bit, but at least I figured out how to slice mushrooms by my self biggrin.gif

Help!

I cannot start cooking, i cannot click on the blank recipes and cannot scroll down to see my recipes or ingredients O___O

Is this a bug? Or is this something other?

Thats the first time that i could do something in a event ;A;

Some people, like myself are going to breed their xmas dragons on xmas day. So, there may be more on the 25th. So, that way the Christmas Dragons have Christmas as their birthdate.

As for the recipes...I'm having trouble just getting anything to click and work.I can't finish the game and get entered into the raffle like this! Not sure if it's my computer's settings or what. Half the time I can't get the game to work! UGH!

Edited by Blazewing

I think I will not be breeding mine next year. They are nice linages and still nobody wants them. I'd rather not breed then just dump the lot to the AP only to know they will most likely die anyway