TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Hello everyone, happy 21st December 2012!

Anyway, are the Hollies still dropping? My headache is gone and I think I can try some Hollies again. smile.gif

I haven't seen any hollies for a couple of days, I only saw a couple when the event first started >.<

Anyway, I love this event. Can't wait to decorate my gingerbread house. c:

About the cooking event, I noticed that on Dragon Cave, it is physically impossible to drink a refreshing glass of water with ice cubes in it.

Apparently, all it makes is a huge mess blink.gif

I wonder how in the world can we make a huge mess by putting ice cubes inside a glass of water xd.png

Welcome to a world where logic doesn't matter anymore !

I have seen a few Hollies but I'm not nearly fast enough to catch them.

I keep hoping one of these years to get one but I'm guessing I'll be waiting yet another year.

Loving the event and enjoying getting all the recipes and experimenting. I know I'm probably the worlds worst cook since many of my experiments don't work..... but what fun!

I think I will not be breeding mine next year. They are nice linages and still nobody wants them. I'd rather not breed then just dump the lot to the AP only to know they will most likely die anyway

Put them on departures in Trading and they'll go fast!

About the cooking event, I noticed that on Dragon Cave, it is physically impossible to drink a refreshing glass of water with ice cubes in it.

I wonder how in the world can we make a huge mess by putting ice cubes inside a glass of water xd.png

Haha laugh.gif I have tried this too xd.png

I think that you forgot to add GLASS tongue.gif

I only have 4 recipes missing smile.gif And currently egglocked :S

Thank you everybody who contributed to the cooking game!

My daughter is enjoying it SO much.

Can't wait to see her decorate her gingerbread house! laugh.gif

Just finished the cooking event! It was quite funny to experiment around, and I can't wait go decorate the gingerbread house, too! biggrin.gif

Perhaps next year to stop eggs from going abandoned TJ could perhaps raise the limit to 4 of some of the more recent holiday dragons. I see so many of the more recent ones.

The AP is just chock-full of snow angels at the moment |D; I've been hanging around there all day in the hopes of seeing a holly, despite being egg locked until later, just so I can have an idea if there are any around at all...haven't seen a single one yet though.

Has anyone seen a holly today? I have been searching for hours, and cant find one.

I think someone bred their Holly today, but I haven't seen one either. Saw some yesterday though. They are probably keeping the last Hollies for the 24th or 25th

Put them on departures in Trading and they'll go fast!

I've been trying to gift them in various places for few days now

I missed/saw 6-7 this morning ( about 9 oclock (8+GST))

I have a recipe that i could do, but i cannot click it!

Cabbage Roll need meat, grain and vegatables or not?

Help! I cannot finish the event! ;A; I cannot do something only collect recipes!

If you are collecting recipes, it means you have all the ingredients. You have to cook certain ingredients together to make others to use in the recipes. There is a spreadsheet with all the recipes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=...many=true#gid=0

For the cabbage roll, you need to put those in the oven. Try that and see if it works?

-

I think I may have misunderstood. You can't click the recipe? Try a different browser, or do a hard refresh.

Edited by Slaptail

I am in dragon cave's time,

its 9:45 right now. How long ago? wink.gif

12-13 hrs ago...

I have the ingredients to make a cabbage roll, but i cannot click to do it!

Thats my problem! I also cannot start to experiment because i cannot click the blank recipes, my browser is firefox and i also try it with chrome;A;

Go to the box that says "recipes". Look for the recipe, the name should be in red if you haven't made it yet.

-

I just caught a holly! Not the prettiest linage, though. sad.gif

Edited by Slaptail

I have the ingredients to make a cabbage roll, but i cannot click to do it!

Thats my problem! I also cannot start to experiment because i cannot click the blank recipes, my browser is firefox and i also try it with chrome;A;

If your using the portal skin or portal skin 2 it wont work. I had to switch to the default to cook everything, which is a little upsetting. As I like the portal skin the best.

WB

If your using the portal skin or portal skin 2 it wont work. I had to switch to the default to cook everything, which is a little upsetting. As I like the portal skin the best.

WB

Really?! Thats all? O___o I use the portal style and thats my problem?

THANK YOU!!!! <3

EDIT: It really works! Wow, thank you again x3

Edited by Yubelchen