TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Tons of thanks for the info Tj!!! smile.gif I wish I could get a Holly but I guess I'm going to be waiting another year.

This year I didn't had the chance to ask or try to trade for anything, health issues and a lot of stuff had kept me pretty busy!!

Tons of hugs to everyone and be well

Geez, that went quickly. I'm glad there are going to be new Christmases, I heard rumors that there wouldn't be any. I'll snag one, and maybe a Holly. I'm somewhat less optimistic about the new prize dragon, I'll likely have to get a fourth or fifth gen.

About the recipe and dish stuff, seems kinda fun... When you're not swamped with mathematics trying to eat your poor dragons away.

EDIT: Whoas, eighth page? I'm never this early. Good fortune to all out there looking for Hollies, and many thanks to anyone who has the giving feeling and has a look in my signature for my quarry (breeds I don't yet have).

EDIT 2: Especially Hollies. Get me ONE, and you go on the Honorable Mentions section of the Wishlist.

Edited by Coryn02

Yay at last ! *does the happy dance*

I thought it might be something with gingerbread. So cool ! The recipe thing is neat, it sounds like something I will enjoy smile.gif

I fear raffles. o_o

The event sound interesting. I'll be looking forward to it. Same with the new Christmas Dragons. Those are always fun. :3

Oh it's only 6 PM DC time ? I'd better get some sleep then. (it's midnight here).

Waiting through class tomorrow morning will be very hard sleep.gif

derp X( just bred one of my holiday dragons after not being able to find any in the AP...

You should have time to breed it before the time limit right? The last day?

Interesting way to raffle the dragons this year. But I am so happy it is finally gingerbread themed! Yay!

You should have time to breed it before the time limit right? The last day?

ya but I still want to kick myself for jumping the gun...

Cooking event huh?! Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to get started. Yay for the holidays!

wait does never-before-relased mean a new type of prize dragon or more tinsels huh.gif

Anyways...YAY!

It means a new Christmas Dragon. =)

Thank's TJ I guess I will be up late tonight!

Has the recipie event started yet? *is confused*

Nah, if you read the original post carefully it says it'll start on the 19th. It confused me too.

this is my first christmas here too :3

happy holidays and good luck to all!! tongue.gif