TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Nice ^^ I really look forward to making Ginger Bread Houses, sense I really suck at making them in real life laugh.gif

WB

This event sounds awesome! :3 Can't wait to start it! biggrin.gif And new prize dragons? ohmy.gif *is curious* Even though I'm at my limit for the previous years dragons, I hope I'm able to breed some for those who don't have any yet (a few of them refused to go near each other sad.gif (with non-holiday dragons I mean))

From what I understand during the Holidays the Holiday dragons won't refuse a breeding, the worst that can happen is no eggs are produced.

*squeeeeeeeeee~* laugh.gif

This is gonna be a blast! I doubt I'll place in the raffle since I have terrible luck with these types of things, but I'm still curious to see what they are. I bet they'll be like Tinsels in that CBs can't be obtained normally but they can breed anytime.

Can't wait for it to start. :'D

Lovely! My first Christmas with DC biggrin.gif

I thought that it didnt work on my phone and that I'd miss out. Turns out im like 18hrs infront of DC time biggrin.gif

Yay, once more making Christmas in the Cave wonderful!

I'm really looking forward to every single aspect of the Holiday events, I can't wait! I'm sure the new dragons - both Prize and Holiday - are amazing and beautiful, as they are every single year.

Thank you in advance to TJ and all the people involved in making this year's Holiday season special!

My only wish for this year - apart from catching the new Holiday Dragons, and perhaps even qualify for one of the new Prize Dragons - is to catch a Holly. The only one I still need smile.gif But even if I don't catch one, I'll enjoy every single minute of Christmas in the Cave

Cheers!

Edited for typo fail

Edited by Immaling

Does anyone know when or where exactly the recipe stuff is going to be released? I feel like it's going to be like the Halloween stuff where you just find stuff every so often.

Edit: Oh wait, today's the 18th. Hurr durr.

Edited by Watari

Gets out the apron and the rolling pin, waits impatiently...

biggrin.gif

I'm doing the same xd.png I love decorating things, so this event should be fun happy.gif I hope my luck is good enough to catch a Holly this year, its the only Christmas dragon I'm missing :3

MERRY CHRISTMAS DRAGON CAVE!!!!!

(A bit early, but rather be early than late (or never) ^^; )

Does anyone know when or where exactly the recipe stuff is going to be released? I feel like it's going to be like the Halloween stuff where you just find stuff every so often.

That's what's written in the announcement. Now we just need midnight so we can start with it biggrin.gif

Woo. Too bad I have school tomorrow. I won't be staying up late. I guess ill just go to sleep really early, wake up really early and try to catch christmas eggs in the AP. And look for gingerbread house stuff before school. xd.png

Im going to suggest waiting on the event to start.. before asking how it works guys. Very very few people actually know the specifics at this point in time, and those that do, arent talking tongue.gif

Im going to suggest waiting on the event to start.. before asking how it works guys. Very very few people actually know the specifics at this point in time, and those that do, arent talking tongue.gif

Why do I have a feeling that you know?

EDIT: It's weird being in the news thread without users viewing thingy.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Woo. Too bad I have school tomorrow. I won't be staying up late. I guess ill just go to sleep really early, wake up really early and try to catch christmas eggs in the AP. And look for gingerbread house stuff before school. xd.png

I think I'll be going in to work with bleary, bloodshot eyes and a desire to catnap at lunch, lol.

Hoping that a gingerbread house is part of a gingerbread theme. Maybe Gingerbread Dragons!

A NEW prize dragon? I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see it and the new Christmas dragon! Thanks TJ!

Why do I have a feeling that you know?

EDIT: It's weird being in the news thread without users viewing thingy.

Outside of repeating events like easter.. do we /ever/ know what to expect really? It was really just a weak effort to try to keep people from asking over and over where to find stuff.. and how things work, because the truth is:

It hasnt happened yet, so we dont know. Those who do know wont share, therefore, waiting for the event to start before asking how things work might be a good idea tongue.gif

Also: cause i've seen it mentioned a couple times now, first post says new /event/ dragon, not prize dragon.

Edited by Thuban

It actually says: "Winners of the raffle will receive an all-new, never-before-released prize dragon." So I guess it won't be Tinsels again wink.gif

Also: cause i've seen it mentioned a couple times now, first post says new /event/ dragon, not prize dragon.

First post mentioned that for the winner of the raffles, they will receive a never before released new prize dragon ... xd.png

ETA : ninja.gif 'd!

Edited by arlymaye

Outside of repeating events like easter.. do we /ever/ know what to expect really? It was really just a weak effort to try to keep people from asking over and over where to find stuff.. and how things work, because the truth is:

It hasnt happened yet, so we dont know. Those who do know wont share, therefore, waiting for the event to start before asking how things work might be a good idea tongue.gif

Sorry, it just sounded like you helped with the event tongue.gif

True, true. There'll probably be a ton of questions like that.