TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Sad thing is, we can't EAT our gingerbread houses. xd.png

But yay for events and dragons! Lessee...five hours to midnight. *starts planning*

Yey awesome! Now it finally starting to feel like Christmas is coming laugh.gif

Though I'm with those who are confused about the new event by that description, can't wait to see how it will actually work laugh.gif

...and raffles hate me >.<

Ugh. Another "special" prize dragon? I'm sorry, but I don't like this whole "if you win this completely random raffle you get something that no one else can have!!" attitude. It's certainly not Christmas-spirit.

But as long as these are breedable like Tinsels, I guess us unlucky-in-raffle people will at least get 2nd/3rd/4th gens.

Anyways, can't wait to see what to new Christmas dragon looks like!! .... *looks at date* .... Seriously, can't wait. Time move faster please!

Statistically, raffles hate almost everyone. ^^

Very true. /looks forward to the new dragons.

Yay events~ Can probably guess what this years badge is gonna be :P

I have all past Christmas dragons, save for Hollies, so this round I get to relax and- quick find decent mates for the snow angels and i think yules asdgfjk. But yay Earthgirl's prettyful Winter Magis final get to breed their own kind asdgjafsdgfjsd my favorite things in the whole cave <3 luv ur face EG!

And my pc just HAD to brake now... I'm totally relying on my phone for this. Knowing my luck I have no chance at all in the raffle. sad.gif a new prize dragon would be great. could use its second gen offspring to trade for a cb metallic.. Oh well one can't have it all.. I just HOPE against all hope that at least I'll manage to grab a holly this year. Even though being on my phone is not promising enough...

Can't wait to see the new dragons though! And the cooking thing sounds interesting. I love cooking so at least I'm gonna enjoy it.

So we bake the gingerbread house, decorate it or both?

And clearing up the event starts on 19th at 00:00 or 24:00? This midnight thing always confuses me..I assume the first , but just want to make sure

And OMG totally forgot to say thank you tj!

Happy holidays everyone and good luck!

Edited by geminia

Woot! I can't wait for the event to start! This is the first year that I'll be able to relax since I have all of the previous Christmas dragons. biggrin.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

I have all past Christmas dragons, save for Hollies, so this round I get to relax and- quick find decent mates for the snow angels and i think yules asdgfjk.

Same here, I have all the Christmas dragons apart from Hollies. Will breed all the Xmas dragons and give the eggs away to people who look for them. I just so wish I could get at least one holly for myself. I don't have much time to hunt the AP due to my job, and the gifting list only has three spots which were full within seconds. All these years on DC but I still couldn't get a Holly. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Looking forward to the new Christmas dragon. The raffle dragon will not ever land on my scroll anyway. biggrin.gif

ETA: typo

Edited by Arlessiar

Oh, and just making sure I've got this clear: When it says the event will be open until Jan 2, that means that the decorating mini-game will be closed then?

Cool !!New Prize Dragons ...not like i will win anyways but you know still cool

cannot wait to get my hunting skills on to catch all christmas eggs

Also cannot wait to breed my only Ribbon Dancer hopefully everything goes as planned so i can start meh gifting spree !!

Thank you guys for new eggs !!

Thanks for letting us know! Can't wait to get started!

*hopes she can find trades for the holidays she will breed*

Yay! The Holidays are here. Event Dragons. Prize Dragons...games. *huggles* TJ. Thank you so much!

Umm new prize dragon and a cooking contest..interesting, I can't wait!

Ugh. Another "special" prize dragon? I'm sorry, but I don't like this whole "if you win this completely random raffle you get something that no one else can have!!" attitude. It's certainly not Christmas-spirit.

But as long as these are breedable like Tinsels, I guess us unlucky-in-raffle people will at least get 2nd/3rd/4th gens.

Anyways, can't wait to see what to new Christmas dragon looks like!! .... *looks at date* .... Seriously, can't wait. Time move faster please!

I am hoping that they breed well too I would love to have a low gen special dragon.

I will have to *try* very hard to keep myself unlocked when the Christmas breeding starts. I want a Holly (as does everyone else).

That world be the worst message of all when trying to get a Holly:

You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg.