TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Anyone else have the feeling that Holly hunting won't be so brutal this year? I hope so at least...

Anyone else have the feeling that Holly hunting won't be so brutal this year? I hope so at least...

I think it's going to be easier. It felt easier last year for me, as compared to the year before. That said, I think there are still going to be disappointed hunters.

I don't know, I hope you are right. First year I will aim for a Holly specifically though. There should be more people with Hollies right? tongue.gif

Woohoo-- caught my first Holly LAST year, so this year I can either catch another or keep one I breed-- not sure which is best-- anyway, YAY!!! It's almost HERE!

I'm very intrigued by the new events planned for this year-- hope I can get into the raffle!!

I have 7 out of 8 of my Christmas dragons under fertility. Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, though, 2 dragons under fertility that breed cancel the fertility out, so I guess I'll stick to my planned pairing. Next year, I'll try and breed one or 2 together.

But you have to remember how low the starting population is. Even with two releases, there's only 10 CB Gold Tinsels in existence. All it would take is ten people getting bored with the game and poof, no more 2nd gen Gold Tinsels ever. It makes 2nd gen Hollies look abundant in comparison.

But you can get tinsels to breed year round and there are plenty floating around (even if they are long lineages) so people have a fair shot at getting them for their scrolls. Hollies on the other hand... not so much.

I'm eager to see what the new prize dragons will be, and hope we won't have to wait until February or March to find out, yikes!

@ warrior james- the fertilities don't cancel each other out, they just don't double your chances

Edited by Tawanda001

Having both dragons with Fertility on them doesn't cancel Fertility out, but it IS pointless. You can't "double-up" with Fertility. Either it works or it doesn't, but it won't give the dragons an extra chance. ninja.gifd by Tawanda, lol.

Three hours to go! I love these countdowns....even if they ARE nerve wracking laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

@ warrior james- the fertilities don't cancel each other out, they just don't double your chances

THANK YOU!!

Prepare for 1 - 2 Christmas x Christmas or Christmas x other Holiday dragons from me. happy.gif

Edited by warriorjames

Hollys can be either male or female, right? I can influence the gender?

I'm so eager for breeding to start, but I have to keep reminding myself there's >3 hours to go. Can't wait to see holiday eggs start making their appearance in the AP!

I have two of each of the previous years' Christmas Dragons, except Hollys. -removed, please don't offer to gift in this thread-

Edited by rubyshoes

Oh my gosh, I am so excited! I just hope I'll be able to get a Holly finally - it's the only one I'm missing out on! >_<

Hopefully it'll be easier now, since there should be a much larger number of Holly dragons floating around.

mmph, so I couldn't get myself a breedable CB male pillow in time for the breeding window, so one of my Ribbon Dancers won't be bred this year along with both my Snow Angels.

Ah well, no one was gonna miss those eggs anyway.

I do hope I'll be able to get myself another Holly this year...and maybe get a decent trade if the one I have gives me an egg.

Waah, I have a choir thing so I'm going to be missing the midnight startup... :c

Oh well. xd.png

This recipe thing sounds very intriguing! Super excited for DC Christmas, as always.

Aw, man... I know I'm going to be working most of those days, so i won't get the chance for some parts, but yay on when the holiday dragons will stay til! I might FINALLY be able to get 'em still!