TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

a new prize dragon.... TOTALLY AWESOME 8D

thanks TJ and everyone else that worked on the event, I can't wait till midnight :3

Aw, looks like fun. And here I am making a real gingerbread house and fudge to bring to work. LOL

W00t, such an extensive and interactive event this year! cool.gif This is going to be so much fun! biggrin.gif

Thank you to TJ and his 'staff'! wink.gif

YAY! I've been waiting so long for this! Too bad I'm now in the same timezone as DC. When I was at home, I was 3 hours behind DC. Kinda convenient having the events start and dragons drop at 9PM instead of midnight xd.png . This is an excellent year to be my first year on DC.

Does it start December 19th, 0.00 or December 19th 24.00 ?*scratcheshead*

I mean is the countdown on and in 8 hours the fun begins? Or 32 hours ?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I never know what is exactly meant by midnight, start or end of day *g*

Great, finally an announcement, I was getting pretty impatient xd.png

Decorating a gingerbreadhouse sounds nice, I'm curious to see all the new dragons! And of course I hope to catch a Holly this year tongue.gif

OMG THIS SOUNDS SO COOL SO EXCITED! I've been signing in everyday hoping today was the day they release an announcement.

Oooh, this event sounds interesting for sure!

This sounds quite exciting. I can't wait until the event now ^o^ smile.gif

Edited by Lily-

I was curious, are the "raffle tickets" totally random? Or will it be like Halloween candy and be possible to gain a max amount?

In short: Wondering how much I need to stalk my computer. ninja.gif

Edited by Erithan

I was curious, are the "raffle tickets" totally random? Or will it be like Halloween candy and be possible to gain a max amount?

In short: Wondering how much I need to stalk my computer. ninja.gif

We'll probably find out after the event starts. ^^

yay thanks tj this sounds great. cant wait to start collecting. 3 days is very fair to get the holiday eggs especially since its limited to 2 per person

Yay, this is pretty much the only reason I look forward to Christmas. *forever alone* This year looks really fun happy.gif Thanks, TJ!

It looks like I'm staying home sick tomorrow, too. *knocks on wood for doctor to say so*

Sounds like a lot of fun will be had, can't wait for this event to start & can't wait to breed my past holiday critters!

Agh finally biggrin.gif I am so excited I have been checking every day almost every hour for this smile.gif