TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Can't wait, also really excited for the new prize dragons! Although I'm a bit sad there probably won't be a chance of getting a CB Tinsel anymore...

Thank you TJ & others!

*grins evilly*

HOLLY BE MINE

Although I do hope the new prize dragons will be breedable, like the Tinsels. I'm scared that if it becomes a pure 'only winners can have' kind of dragon, it'll defeat to whole purpose of having them all.

But that's just nitpicking.

IMA EXCITED

Yay! I love the cute pixelated banner! biggrin.gif

This year will be my 2nd Christmas spent on D.C.

I managed to get 2 of the CB Winter Magi last time and I can't wait to collect the previous years' dragons! smile.gif

How many winners will be chosen?

We don't know as TJ didn't say how many in his post.

*grins evilly*

HOLLY BE MINE

Although I do hope the new prize dragons will be breedable, like the Tinsels. I'm scared that if it becomes a pure 'only winners can have' kind of dragon, it'll defeat to whole purpose of having them all.

But that's just nitpicking.

IMA EXCITED

I think that people would scream if it was non-breedable (including the prizewinners, who wouldn't be able to use it as trading bait) so rest assured there's a 0.1% chance that they are non breedable.

Glad to hear there will be new prize dragons. I like how the tinsels look, but they bore me, I won't even breed mine anymore :3

Looking forward to seeing how the raffle works, and looking forward to breeding all EIGHT of my xmas dragons. I'm only missing the Holly.

Has the event started yet? I can't wait!

Not yet. It will begin at midnight EST/EST time.

Hmm...not really looking forward to the new prize dragons actually. The trading market will have to take quite a while to settle just like the Tinsels. I'd like it more if the number of winners turned out to be significantly more than with the Tinsels, but hey, that's just me.

well I start breeding the christmas and I try be on as much can with the holidays and me having court.

Hmm...not really looking forward to the new prize dragons actually. The trading market will have to take quite a while to settle just like the Tinsels. I'd like it more if the number of winners turned out to be significantly more than with the Tinsels, but hey, that's just me.

THIS.

If the site was smaller, than the 5-10 winners would make sense. But, it's not. I'd really like to see at least 25 winners. Maybe some honorable mentions for CB Hollies or something like last year?

I like new dragons, I just don't like that the prize dragons are always impossible to get and when you do get them, they're always staircase lineage. I always disliked staircase lineage.

Can't wait - here's hoping this is the year I finally catch a Holly Dragon (It's my only missing Holiday dragon)

Do you think they'll be a chance to re-decorate(and get all the ornaments to do so) Wreathes this year? I spaced christmas last year, and have a naked wreath...

no harm in asking? unsure.gif

If the site was smaller, than the 5-10 winners would make sense. But, it's not. I'd really like to see at least 25 winners. Maybe some honorable mentions for CB Hollies or something like last year?

I like new dragons, I just don't like that the prize dragons are always impossible to get and when you do get them, they're always staircase lineage. I always disliked staircase lineage.

This so much. considering there are thousands of DC users, I'd like to see something closer to (or more then, but I won't push my luck) 25 1st places, 50 2nd, 75 3rd, 100 HMs.

However, I do like that a new prize breed is being released instead of recycling the tinsels. It give a chance for a fresh start and hopefully one with better odds for the DC fan-base. I'm eager to see them. (Also, I'm not a big fan of tinsels, sorry. I don't mean any offense, their just not my cup o' tea.)

I can't wait!

Thank you TJ and the people behind the Concept+Sprites of the new Event+Prize dragons!

i wish i could stay up past midnight cave time but i work early in the morning and have to go to bed at that time so i may have to try and get the holiday dragons after work when i get home. thats the pits but oh well maybe then the rush wont be quite as bad

Edited by futuregohangurl