TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

THIS.

If the site was smaller, than the 5-10 winners would make sense. But, it's not. I'd really like to see at least 25 winners. Maybe some honorable mentions for CB Hollies or something like last year?

I like new dragons, I just don't like that the prize dragons are always impossible to get and when you do get them, they're always staircase lineage. I always disliked staircase lineage.

I'll also agree that the number of winners should be increased. Aangs-sister's suggestion of 25 1st place, 50 2nd place, 75 3rd place & 100 Honorable Mentions seems realistic.

@ thirdwheel: Leetle trees have been around for a while.

This so much. considering there are thousands of DC users, I'd like to see something closer to (or more then, but I won't push my luck) 25 1st places, 50 2nd, 75 3rd, 100 HMs.

Same. Sadly it probably won't be like that.

I'm currently well unlocked enough to be able to get a Ribbon Dancer or two with nice lineages this year... they're really the only dragons I want. Yes, I did just say I'm not going to be searching for Hollies much if at all this year. tongue.gif

I might also go after a different Christmas holiday, but really I currently have my mind set on Ribbon Dancers.

Before anyone tells me, yes, I know about the limits.

Edited by YellowTsunami

In my opinion, they should do away with HMs altogether... it sounds ok if you don't have one, but if you do it's actually a bit of a letdown... you miss out on the new dragons ;____; And then you know that since you missed out on the one time you actually stood a chance to get never-before-released dragons, your luck will never give you that chance again.

Edited by DarkEternity

Alright, new holiday events! *gets Holly clicking fingers ready* Thank you TJ and spriters!

OH MY GOD this is amazing! Thank you TJ!

I can't wait to start baking those ginger breads, sounds fun and creative +_+

Wondering what would this year's x-mas dragon will be like...

Also curious about the prize dragon too!

Yay! Can't wait to start baking gingerbread houses! Thanks TJ!! smile.gif

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! *hops*

Edited for a thought to make it through the glee . . . so in other words, it's mass abandonment time in the cave once again!

Edited by lastcrazyhorn

Awesome thank you TJ Im so excited about this!!! smile.gif

Woot! Been waiting for days. Lets get started. wink.gif

And as always, thanks to TJ and everyone who helped make this possible.

Maybe this tinsel dragon will actually have a decent amount of tinsel on tongue.gif

Edited by Ashywolf

Prize dragon trading is serious business and I am not sure if I am up to it anymore with the release of a never before release new addition! xd.png

Good Luck all and Happy Holly Hunting to those who are in the search! tongue.gif

Now am I correct in thinking that the stuff we have to gather will pop up on our pages like the trick or treat items?

I always see things last and breed my holiday dragons the day before I should have...

Yay ~ The Christmas holiday is about to kick off biggrin.gif

THIS.

If the site was smaller, than the 5-10 winners would make sense. But, it's not. I'd really like to see at least 25 winners. Maybe some honorable mentions for CB Hollies or something like last year?

I like new dragons, I just don't like that the prize dragons are always impossible to get and when you do get them, they're always staircase lineage. I always disliked staircase lineage.

Actually, we have had more than 5-10 winners both years. If I remember correctly, the past two years it's been 5 first place, 10 second, 15 third, and 25 honorable mentions. So we technically had 25 winners. 50 if you cound HMs.

Excitement is brewing in me and my family. They're already trying to fight me over my PC. =p Can't wait for this years prizes and event dragons, as well as previous years! *each year I kick myself over fading from DC for so many years... I would have had CB of ALL the breeds had I stayed...*

Edited by Vampiresswolf

I really hope I'll be able to do things in this event. I'll be at a friend's for the weekend, and I don't have internet access there or at my mom's house anymore... GAH!! I really hope I'll be able to get things done *sniffles*