TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

It's lagging for pretty much everyone. Ah well. I'm on mainly for the event since AP hunting will be pretty much impossible for me.

Edited by HeroLink42

I think the AP is too crammed with other eggies to see Christmas ones.... it IS tonight, right?

Yep, it's tonight. I've already abandoned a Christmas Magi and 3 Yulebuck eggs. AP is just too full of other eggs. xd.png

Joy to the world!

The lag has come!

Meanwhile, starting to breed my Christmas dragons. And hopefully this year, I can get a Holly...

I think the lag is effecting the event start, no signs of recipes etc or christmas eggs in the ap yet. blink.gif

AP's actually working ok for me tongue.gif

I thought the christmas eggs would go to the front of the queue? Guess not :l

Only 400 people in the AP...No biggie.

No eggs yet so it decreased smile.gif) smile.gif) 256 now.

May be everyone wants to keeps their eggs for awhile tongue.gif

Holiday eggs usually get priority though. They appear in the first slots, regardless of how many eggs are in the AP.

Unless that's not in effect yet. Might just be that few people have bred yet, and those that are keep getting snapped up right away.

No eggs yet so it decreased smile.gif) smile.gif) 256 now.

May be everyone wants to keeps their eggs for awhile tongue.gif

It's back up to 380 for me, haha~

Same thing happened at Halloween release. The thing that pushes the holiday eggs to the front delayed awhile.

Wait, last year I'm certain Christmas eggs landed at the front of the AP, and '12 Halloweens too... Don't remember much of Valentines '11 but I'm pretty sure it happened there as well.

Then again, I believe it took a few hours for that to go into effect at Halloween, so maybe that's just happening here.

Yep, it's tonight. I've already abandoned a Christmas Magi and 3 Yulebuck eggs. AP is just too full of other eggs. xd.png

I just abandoned two snow angels too. smile.gif

Has anyone tried breeding their Holidays yet? O.o

Also, I have yet to come across a recipe or ingredient as well.