TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

First thing I did was breed all my holiday dragons and now I'm just tapping my fingers for the 30-minute countdown to auto-release them.

I hope these little eggs really make someone's holiday!

The winter holiday breeding period is about the only time I look at my winter holiday dragon's children. Saw someone named my yuleback's descendant "Clay Bong." How lovely.

Everything sounds entertaining except for the new dragon. I am not looking forward to another dragon I can never add to my mass lineage because I will never have any CB ones. I'll most likely not even bother getting any. One of these dragons is bad enough.

Has anyone else been getting a blank white screen for the past twenty minutes? Want to know if it's just me.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Esh...this is the first time I am seriously attempting to catch a Holly and the lag is making it pretty much impossible (though said lag much improved after the brief maintanence). Hollies are the only Christmas dragon I don't have and only didn't bother before because I don't care much for the sprite itself: I'm trying now as it's something to do...mostly.

Only other thing is that I can't really do anything with the stuff I collected for the event yet...even though it says I should be able to. Nothing happens when I click on stuff.

blink.gif Uh...I managed not to catch one Holly, but TWO *is flabbergasted*. I had an epic freakout when I got my first one, the second I'm sure my jaw hit the floor xd.png.

I can just bet that the new prize dragon is not going to end up on my scroll tongue.gif But I'm still gonna try for it.

I got 2 Yulebucks, 2 Snow Angels, 1 Winter Magi, and 1 Ribbon Dancer but no Holly T_T

Here Holly.. Where are you ? I only wish to catch one of you

Now if my computer can stop lagging ....

Esh...this is the first time I am seriously attempting to catch a Holly and the lag is making it pretty much impossible (though said lag much improved after the brief maintanence). Hollies are the only Christmas dragon I don't have and only didn't bother before because I don't care much for the sprite itself: I'm trying now as it's something to do...mostly.

Only other thing is that I can't really do anything with the stuff I collected for the event yet...even though it says I should be able to. Nothing happens when I click on stuff.

Read the directions on the page. smile.gif Just clicking on them won't do anything.

"Drag and drop up to five ingredients from the list on the right. Click “Make” to see if they can be made into something."

I'm thinking of dropping my duplicates into the AP so I can try to get one of each egg... think it's worth the risk?

Saw 3 hollys go by a minute ago.

Caught 2nd gens of all 4 breeds except holly. Leaving my 5th spot open, hopefully I can catch one. Dx

Read the directions on the page. smile.gif Just clicking on them won't do anything.

"Drag and drop up to five ingredients from the list on the right. Click “Make” to see if they can be made into something."

are you sure about that I can't even interact with anything on my baking page.

Um...

Select a recipe to start cooking. If you'd just like to experiment, select a blank recipe card.

This is all it says for me...and dragging a blank card doesn't do anything. I have more than five items now too.

Hmm...*tries something* Ahh...that's the issue: I had the site in compatiabily mode...apparently the event doesn't like that.

roxasxaxel - you have to choose a blank recipe to work with first to experiment. :3

/tries not to get too ninja'd through the lag

are you sure about that I can't even interact with anything on my baking page.

Same here

roxasxaxel - you have to choose a blank recipe to work with first to experiment. :3

/tries not to get too ninja'd through the lag

well yes but as I've said I can't interact with anything.

Discovered how to make Stock, Peanut Butter and Boiling Water xd.png

For those of you finding ingredients but not recipes and unsure where to start, Click on either 'Blank Preparation Recipe" or "Blank Oven Recipe" then drag-and-drop your ingredients into the blank space in the center. I would suggest trying both options with just 1 ingredient for starters and see what you can come up with xd.png

I got 2 Yulebucks, 2 Snow Angels, 1 Winter Magi, and 1 Ribbon Dancer but no Holly T_T

Here Holly.. Where are you ? I only wish to catch one of you

Now if my computer can stop lagging ....

Hey, you got one of my Snow Angel eggs! biggrin.gif

Hmm...*tries something* Ahh...that's the issue: I had the site in compatiabily mode...apparently the event doesn't like that.

*bumps* Compatibility mode doesn't like a lot of stuff on DC, lol.

Dragon Mage - I was hoping for cinnamon apples myself, lol. Mmm, I need to make those again.

Glad I have my hollies already, I don't have to freak out over that X'D

Though this cooking event has me slightly confounded. silliness X'D