TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

bwahahahahahahahahaha, i shall get one of every kind the past eggs and only some people will stop me.

if i get some today or tomorrow that means they will all hatch in time for me to get some 2012 holiday eggen

Edited by zorua9

I read the FAQ but I'm not sure if I understood.. Can you only have two of each type of christmas dragon?

That is to say, could I have two Winter Magis and two Holy eggs at the same time? Or am I only allowed to have two christmas eggs in all at the same time?

I read the FAQ but I'm not sure if I understood.. Can you only have two of each type of christmas dragon?

That is to say, could I have two Winter Magis and two Holy eggs at the same time? Or am I only allowed to have two christmas eggs in all at the same time?

It's two of each breed. Last year, I had 2 snow angel and 2 ribbon dancer eggs all at once. smile.gif

Searching my scroll now for the perfect suitor for my dragons. I am that kind of person who likes to keep a lineage going, so its a little hard right now xd.png

*EDIT: I see that one of my Christmas dragons has Thuwed blood and a straight lineage <3 I hope everyone this year gets great dragons with an awesome family tree <3

Merry Christmas! biggrin.gif

Edited by sassypants888

You can have two of each separate breed at a time. So two hollies, two yulebucks, etc.

XMas dragons are limited to two per scroll for each breed. Meaning you can have: 2 Holys, 2 Yulebucks, 2 Snow Angels,2 Ribbon Dancers and 2 Winter Magis. And obviously 2 of the new ones.

I'm undecided on whether or not I'll try to grab eggs off the AP first, or try to get ingredients ASAP for the raffle!

Haha, just saw a Cheese go by in the AP. The quickly-get-rid-of-all-the-eggs-now! fiasco has started~ tongue.gif

Just gotta make sure I don't breed TOO early-- last time I thought I was doing it at the right time, and it didn't turn out well. tongue.gif

I cried a little to see all the people in the AP I am changing to my faster computer now

Here i come eggs !!

I still gotta wait a while for the eggs I caught the other day to hatch...

Ah well, I've got all the dragons except a second holly anyway.

I just wish during breeding seasons like this that the biomes would be unblocked for the people not hunting for holiday eggs.