TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Seen a Yulebuck, Snow Angel and a Winter Magi in the AP, so they're definitely showing up :3 Now where are the Hollies (and ingredient items) at? xd.png Edited by FluffyPillow

Oops, nope, they're not getting priority yet. Just saw some down at the bottom of the pile.

Also, not seeing the recipe/ingredient stuff anywhere?

Yeah doesn't look like the Pushing-holiday-eggs-to-the-front thing is in effect yet. But. I just saw a Yulebuck in the AP! ...on the very bottom xd.png

Wow, so much laggg QQ I did see a quick Yulebuck slide by, though, so I know they're there. Just need a holly. Fourth year's the charm, maybe? xd.png

Cave is lagging like whoah for me, which means it's taking forever to breed AND forever to abandon eggs. Doing my best here...

Well, did a little test to see if they were breeding since i didn't see any in the AP. I bred two dragons, too much lag to bother with anymore tonight. sleep.gif

To the people who got my abandoned Holly eggs, congrats! biggrin.gif

Too bad I'm using a tablet and i cannot see the abandoned page complete, the new eggs aren't showing first. This is unfair.

I don't believe it.. Not at all! xd.png

But I got the second Holly egg I clicked from the AP ... And it's a 2nd gen. This really made my day.

Thanks so much, breeder! <3

AHH I saw 3 hollies, many others.... T~T no eggs to show it though.. Lag is too bad, by the time the page loads, they're gone!

how many different ones are there....i've got 6 slots and so far have seen 5

The first two rwos just filled up for me. Guess the pushing-eggs-to-the-front thingy is in effect now?

I just bred my Christmas dragons, and abandoned all 21 eggs.

I don't have any Hollies.