TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

The lag is so bad, it take the egg images almost 5 minutes to show up, so by the time I get to "see" a Holly, it's already long gone <:(

*hyperventilates* I got a HOLLY biggrin.gif. The very first Holly egg I clicked I caught, I am so happy. Best birthday present EVER wub.gif.

is there like a chance at which ingredients pop up or is it per 5 minutes?

because I can swear I clicked on a broken image about 6 mintues ago

I'm trying to drop some tradelinks for holiday eggs into the TGT thread. But the lag is killer. I'd love to hunt hollys for a bit but yikes! I'll be doing good just to breed my dragon's eggies.

At any rate, it seem sto be letting me to transfers before they auto. So if some newbies want to try to fight the forum instead of the AP, teh thread is here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry6816818

I found some Meat and Water. Tossing them together into the oven produced a "huge mess" which I "tossed away before anyone could see". xd.png Haven't found any receipts yet.

I JUST CAUGHT A HOLLY! And it's a Thuwed even gen! I literally shouted when I saw I'd gotten it! Also, found some vegetables. Vegetables? I thought we were making gingerbread houses.

The lag is impossible tonight. I haven't seen lag this badly since the Lagmonster attack, but at least that didn't affect the forums. Took about ten minutes of "connecting" just to pick up my first recipe ingredient.

Edited by casprrr

Well, so far I've missed not 1, not 2, but 15 Hollies (and counting as the hunt continues). I could just cry. Guess I'd better get over it and just plan on this being another Holly-less DC Christmas. At least I've found a few ingredients.

Thank you purpledragonclaw! Proof that Christmas Spirit is alive and well in the hearts of humankind. Have a Merry Christmas friend!

Edited by jesterboohoo

Funnily enough, the only thing that's -not- lagging for me right now is the AP. *tries hunting the ERs instead*

I missed a bunch of Hollies to looks like a Holly-less Christmas for me also

I tried but can not catch and and put a post in my signature about someone gifting me a holly but no replies looks like no Hollies for me agin this year i will try next year hopefully i will have a better chance... I caught all the other eggs though so yay me biggrin.gif

Congrats to others that got a holly egg

I've seen (and sadly missed) quite a few Hollies. I'd really like to get another one this year so I can have my two, so fingers crossed!

Merry Christmas everyone! Good luck hunting!

It'd be awesome if the cave would stop lagging out rolleyes.gif

I think the only one i'm missing from the past is the red one with the holly berry. There are only 5 different ones right? So that's the one i keep missing

the lag is killing my holly chances. I see there is a spot with 7 days in the AP, then 3-5 seconds later the picture loads blink.gif I will never get a holly at this speed!

however, I have gotten eggs, fruit, milk and water, but no recipe cards yet

The lag.

I don't how I caught three eggs.

The AP isn't loading for me now.

*cries in corner* I want my Holly

Holy fluff.

Holyfluffholyfluffholyfluff

I caught a Holly <33 Four years of rageclicking on those little red eggs finally payed off. It's not a bad lineage, either - third generation stairstep. This really made my night <3 Congrats to others who caught one as well, and good luck to all those still catching... hope you all get a little cutie as well <3

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

OH MY GOSH. I MADE A THING.

So we're reverse engineering holiday foods with the ingredients we can find? This is a fantastic event. I'M SO EXCITED.

I grabbed a Yulebuck, a Winter Magi and 2 Ribbon Dancer eggs in the first 25 minutes. Not too shabby, eh? tongue.gif

I tried to grab a Snow Angel when I was egg locked... now I'm all sad 'cause I actually grabbed it and was overburdened x'D