TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

*bumps* Compatibility mode doesn't like a lot of stuff on DC, lol.

Dragon Mage - I was hoping for cinnamon apples myself, lol. Mmm, I need to make those again.

Well then I'm SOL since I don't know what to do to change it

Found meat, poultry, nuts, sugar, eggs and yeast so far...

has anyone found the recipes yet?

and has anyone tried mixing random stuff?

I can't seem to try that part... :0

Missed an a Even 6th Gen Holly. Would have been great for my breeding project.

Then again, getting a Holly in general would be amazing...

Aww. Sugar and fruit produced nothing. No apple dumplings this Christmas.

*is a sad panda*

Really? Sugar and fruit produced fruit jam for me. Try it as a preparation recipe, not an oven recipe.

Missed a 3rd gen even Holly checker. Excuse me while I cry in a corner.

But seriously, there's a lot more of them then usual. I'll probably wait for all of you across the Atlantic to go to sleep, and then I'll get serious wink.gif

I bred my Hollies and one gave me three eggs and the other just gave me one. Since I'm teleporting two I could only dump two to the AP.

I had hoped for a full clutch of four from each Holly to spread the joy......

Well then I'm SOL since I don't know what to do to change it

Yay google?

Wait, with the cooking, do you have to use 5 ingredients at a time?

I've been creating things with one or two things so far. None of the larger number of things have worked, but I also don't have that many ingredients so far. =p

Oh wait, are you talking baking versus preparation only?

SockPuppetStrangler: Ooooh, just thinking about it makes my mouth water. you know, if you use maple syrup (the REAL stuff) instead of sugar oooooh my god, people would kill for that. Delicious.

Wait, with the cooking, do you have to use 5 ingredients at a time?

nope, I cooked with only 2 ingredients...

Discovered how to do Roasted Meat and Roasted Vegetables. Those Herbs are pretty versatile

@xxBurningxx (prolly will be ninjad a few dozen times before this message appears but...) No, you don't have to use 5 ingredients at a time. You can use just one to start (for example, Boiling Water = Water + Blank Over Recipe)

So now I know why the ingredients stopped showing up for me... I turned off Java-Script xd.png

Hopefully I will find a 2nd gen Yulebuck in the AP. And a Holly. But until now, all I got were a few messy lineaged Yulebucks and I just released one of those into the wilderness a few weeks ago.

Yay google?

I've been creating things with one or two things so far. None of the larger number of things have worked, but I also don't have that many ingredients so far. =p

Oh wait, are you talking baking versus preparation only?

do you perhaps have one for google chrome?

Cannot mix ingrediants, clicking or trying to drag them after clicking my black recipes is not working. Help.

Hmmm.... I have two Snow angels. I'm thinking I should drop one to make room for a Holly... But I really want to see if I can get more than one sprite of a snow angel... decisions decisions....

I've missed at least half a dozen Holly eggs. Looks like this'll probably be yet another year I'll go Holly-less :c

Anyone figure out a use for the spices yet? Everything seems to reject them. I cannot condone this! I have a very strong Greek heritage! FOOD MUST BE SEASONED PROPERLY! (or my yaya will leave her comfortable chair in heaven and scold me for hours about being too frugal with the dillweed again. >.<)

Holly leaves flit by

Abandoned eggs are treasured

Alas, none for me

Maybe next year. Maybe on my birthday. I say that every year and some day it'll be true!

Congratulations to everyone who's caught what they wanted so far and good luck to everyone still hunting. I'm going to go try to make a mess in my DC kitchen.

no no no no! the drag and drop thing does not work on my phone!!! *cries hysterically*

Cannot mix ingrediants, clicking or trying to drag them after clicking my black recipes is not working. Help.

Are you selecting either "Blank Oven Recipe" or "Blank Preparation Recipe" first? You have to do that before you can drag and drop ingredients.