TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I am indeed, nothing I am doing is working. =/ I am also on a laptop.

Ok. Someone mentioned Meat as an ingredient a while back. Is this one of those "Catch it in the few minutes that it's there or you'll never be able to get it" situations?

Those of you who are using firefox --- try using it in Safe mode? That's what I did, and I can make recipes now.

So far I've made some Soft Candy, yay xP

Curse you google Chrome curse you friends for being obsessive with internet security. Why wont event work on browser! censorkip.gif

Saw a couple Hollies, there.

Got all the eggs except a Holly, and I'm egglocked. sad.gif

Happy that I still have time to get one, though.

Hmm... Internet Explorer does not seem to work with recipes...

But Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari seems to work

Does TJ hate/loathe IE or something? lolz

I wonder in my snow angels will be polite and breed this year . . .

*continues making hoards of apple slices* It was the only one I could find so far.

Edited by Draketeeth

*refreshes AP* ...blast... lagging again... *5 minutes later page loads and I see 6 hollies in the AP* ARRRG! dry.gif

The lag is really getting on my nerves. Oh well rolleyes.gif

The cooking deal has me thoroughly confused. After a lot of trial and error (mostly error:P) I finally figured out roast meat and roasted veggiesXD I feel like my total lack of skill in the kitchen IRL is hampering my ability to figure out recipes here xd.png

Ok. Someone mentioned Meat as an ingredient a while back. Is this one of those "Catch it in the few minutes that it's there or you'll never be able to get it" situations?

I'm seeing lots of people make reference to ingredients that I don't have yet, and I have several not mentioned. Seems pretty clear to me that they're being dropped randomly, so not everyone is getting the same things at the same time. smile.gif

Edited by Shalora

I found Ice! What on earth can Ice be used with? I can't melt or crush it. It's uncrushable ice muahaha! Yeah, I need to get some sleep... Can't add it to water either sad.gif

But Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari seems to work

Does TJ hate/loathe IE or something? lolz

I'm using IE and the items are showing up fine. Is your java updated(or would it be flash player? *tired*)

Check your settings to, it may be set to block the items.

When do the red-starred recipes drop? And where? So far, all I've seen are ingredients.

Blaaaaaar nothing woooooooorks!!!!!!!!!!! I'm egg-locked with a black (alt lottery) a Snow angel, a Winter magi, and a ribbon dancer. smile.gif

Oh crap i want a prize dragon.

Turn off compatibility view.

~

Chrome doesn't have a compatibility view, so I'm not sure why it won't work for you, roxasxaxel. Try disabling any addons or messing with other preferences.

The cooking wasn't working for me either at first but then I switched the DC layout to the Default one and it started working (tried both on FF and Chrome). I suggest you try it if it's not working for you.

....Who uses grain anymore? ARG!

Infuriating, mind-numbing, insominac inducing cooking game!

...How I love you.

When do the red-starred recipes drop? And where? So far, all I've seen are ingredients.

I'm starting to think that recipes won't actually *drop* at all, that we have to figure them out - and when we hit on the "good" ones, the red star will appear on them.

I have to say, the event could have been coded a little better :/ THe idea is nice and cool, but lots of people being unable to actually access the event certainly puts a damper on things :/

A happy holiday season to everyone and congratulations on your AP catches!

I am, wait for it, Holly-hunting. Failing just as badly as last year. And the year before that. And... you know where this is going xd.png

Hmmm.... I have two Snow angels. I'm thinking I should drop one to make room for a Holly... But I really want to see if I can get more than one sprite of a snow angel... decisions decisions....

you can only have one snow angel sprite. its coded to your scroll so what you get is what you have no matter how many times you abandon to get new.

Edited by DragonLady86

Hehe.. I can't wait to find the 'egg' ingredient.. its got to be out there and that just seems ironic and.. evil biggrin.gif

*Cackles evilly* I found it like moments after I posted this! biggrin.gif

Edited by RoseMay

Gah...even when a Holly is right under my mouse cursor when the page loads...I get the 'try as you might...you can't find the egg you are looking for' page...meaning I missed by a mile sad.gif