TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I got sickness with my Marrow hatchlings, but that was after accidently forgetting to remove them from the hatcheries after hatching them from the eggs stage when they were ER...Yeah, 7000 views in two days is too much xd.png But none of them died.

I haven't put my new eggs on any sites (and I'd appreciate it if you don't either, even though I have "accepting aid" turned on) and I'm pretty sure I wont be doing so until they're at around an hour before the 4 day mark.

Sorry everyone who's lost their eggies, good luck taking care of the others! happy.gif

Mine are all doing well, I have cracking going on and one with a small hole, still again as with any Holiday egg I keep close eye on them, and when I cant i fog for their protection. Still not sure why mine started getting massive over views last night but all is well now no more sickness.

Only time I ever had eggs die was when I was in hospital and now and then when I try to have a vamp bite one and it dies

Getting the eggs were much easier than I had thought blink.gif Is it usually like this?

No. This year was really easy - I picked up my first batch in five minutes (at midnight!), and five hours later I picked up my second batch in one minute. Last year it took me 3 hours to get 4 Shadow walkers.

There are a couple of gifting threads in the Trading Forum that you can sign up for, if you didn't get any eggs.

edit: Ninja'd while I couldn't get through to the Forums, lol.

Can't wait until Midnight, when my eggs hatch. I put them in Fansites around 9pm last night, watched them like a hawk, fogged them when I went to bed, and have only just un-fogged them now. Will watch them carefully until they hatch later tonight.

Still waiting as patiently as I can for the adults laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

Getting the eggs were much easier than I had thought blink.gif Is it usually like this?

One Holiday ( forget which one and what year ) Tj had not only had the Holiday eggs in the cave but he had the AP filled with them too, made catching such a breeze that was the easiest I have ever seen, This year was not so easy if you got them at the midnight drop between the lag and server errors I wasn't sure if I would fill my scroll

Getting the eggs were much easier than I had thought  blink.gif Is it usually like this?

Holiday drops usually contain a lot more brain/finger hurting and many more hours to catch the new dragons (especially for players with slower internet connection).

Something is either weird this year or really really great laugh.gif

Edit: Something wasn't making sense ^

Edited by DeathCry

I had no trouble catching eggs! biggrin.gif

Is it always like this?

No. Definitely no. The only time I had it this easy for a big release was the Christmas one.

This year not everyone was capable of participating because of sandy, so that's most likely why it was so simple.

Edited by DragonKing1337

OMG, both my egg's died over night, what should I do now?! I'm so crashed, I grabbed only two of them & influenced them to me Male and Female... sad.gif

@Helel: Go over to the trading forum, post in the gifting treads and hope you get an egg.

Grabbers usually get lineaged eggs or those dropped in the AP.

Catchers get the CB dragons from the cave.

oops, than i guess i dont need the grabber sig, i need the catcher sig than xd.png i messed up xd.png the way i read it was grabber grabbed from the cave and catcher was for other people....

could not get on yesterday, but thanks to the gifter threads I was able to get 1 new halloween egg, still hoping I might get another, but otherwise it was a good holiday, got the quest badge and got all my treats

EDIT:

Both of my extra eggs have been claimed

Happy Hunting

Edited by darkshadow5392

i have two halloween eggs to give to the first 2 people to message me WITHOUT a 2012 one on their scroll

Same here, PM me with your scroll link and one egg is yours

Gone now, hope you still can get any eggs!

Edited by Gluria

Only 6 hrs before I have some babies! smile.gif