TJ09

2012-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oh... Well I didn't even know that Dragon Cave exsisted last year sad.gif

Some of us were around for the first real Christmas event and didn't realise that Hollies would ONLY be available on that day. It is worse when you've missed out that way - TRUST ME! wink.gif

Got my 7 eggs in a few minutes.

My tip. Go to the biome with less viewers. wink.gif

Edit: Just saw TJ's codes. <3

Edited by CatCreature

Got my 7 eggs in a few minutes.

My tip. Go to the biome with less viewers. wink.gif

Edit: Just saw TJ's codes. <3

I got one from each biome just for the lulz and it's still pretty easy regardless of the number of users.xd.png

Edit: omg just noticed the codes xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

Whoo hoo! My sister and I both have our fill of dragons (and my brother who still plays this game is borrowing my laptop next to get his xd.png)! I looooooove the multiple places to get eggs... No more of the stress of having only those THREE eggs and six thousand people grabbing at them, ha ha.

The hatchies look great! Thanks, TJ and spriters!

~Feathers

Woah, these ones are easy to grab. I thought they'd be a ton of competition to get them, but I guess not. xd.png

hatchies look amazing thank you TJ.

I didnt ,mind the little delay at all innfact i respected it i hope thsoe who couldnt otehrwise now ahve their own aswell!

Got mine already <3 They were really easy to catch thought would be way harder.

Thanks TJ and spriters !

Already grabbed five of the lovely new eggs. Just need for the pumpkin egg to hatch so I can grab another. >___<

It's been an awesome Halloween. Thanks, dragcave. biggrin.gif

Edited by glass_kisses

I got up very early for the drop starting and got all 7 in 20 minutes. biggrin.gif

When you enlarge the egg sprite it has a blue ring in a dark corner" make me think of mushrooms,mold, or mildew. xd.png Worth the wait

Edited by BlightWyvern

Wow, I actually had a really easy time getting theses ones. Nothing like last year. Almost every cave I went to kept telling me there was nothing but here, even with tons of people at the Volcano, I managed to get all of my eggs! ohmy.gif Yay!

Who wants to play "Guess that new name!" now that we've got a new dragon? (If you do, keep watching my signature. smile.gif Or if you just want to find out what it is, keep watching my signature.) I can't wait to see what these ones will look like and be named! biggrin.gif

Got my five, so I'm happy about that. And found them really easy to catch as well. biggrin.gif

Loved the little hatchies' codes. So nice to keep a little memo of what happened smile.gif

I wonder what kind of dragons they'll be? I can't wait for one of them to grow up so I can read the description!

Caught 6 eggs smile.gif 3 a while ago, the other 3 just now..now I gotta wait for my last egg to hatch so that I can get another one...

Seems to be pretty easy today to catch them smile.gif

I love the s2 hatchies! biggrin.gif Those wings are awesome. This little fella looks like he's going to be scary which means I'm very excited. tongue.gif I can't wait to see the adults!

boscodelta~~> I agree, or maybe something insect-related at least. With all the "hiding in dark spaces" and the little glowing/bright spots... I don't know, it just seems to remind me of an insect's behaviour.

Gotta say, I'm really having a great Halloween for my first Halloween on DC. So, to everyone who worked hard to bring us this event: You've done a fantastic work!

I just got on, caught 7 eggs in 2 minutes, and not even on the hour. It's more than I need, so I'll need to visit the gifting threads Sunday and Monday, since, according to the news in my area, many people are still without power today.

blink.gif Wow I Logged In On Time! Got All At Once, Click After Click. ninja.gif Never Done That Before! xd.png I Was All Ready For Spending Most The Day Clicking For Them (Like Have In Past). rolleyes.gif

Just Sad Never Got All The Around Site "Candy?" Before I Crashed To Sleep And It Ended.