TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

the ninja mints are pure awesomesauce! I always knew my dearies are badass dragons biggrin.gif

Thank you very much! ^^ I completed the adventure at around 2:30 am last night because I couldn't resist.

Gorgeous art, great job to everyone!

I haven't have much luck catching halloween eggs in the AP, got one SW out of over a hundred clicks. I really wanted to get more unrelated marrows ( I love marrows). I'll keep trying. On Aliset, how do you get the rainbow chicken? I have everything else, but can't find that one thing. You can PM me if you like. In the mean time I'm gonna keep trying.

I ADORE the treat that looks like Scrump from Lilo and stitch <333 It actually made me tear up when I found it. That movie has a lot of meaning to me <3

Ooh! It reminded me of that too, but I couldn't remember where it was from exactly. laugh.gif

I seem to have reached 33 Trick or Treat items. I seriously hope there's more... If not, oh well, it was fun while it lasted laugh.gif

I did the new event and i'm trick or treating!

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW they had costumes! i went to breed my dragons and saw.. yellowish red dragons?

I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF

Thank you TJ!

I went looking for my red dragons to incubate and couldn't find them, then it dawned on me they had on costumes.

I'm going to take some screen shots to save of some of the dragons in costumes. I wish I'd done it last year.

Just saw the outfit for the Night Glory Drakes. They just got so much creepier because of them ;3

I will try to catch tomorrow more from the Trick or treet, I don`t had much time today. But I love the new Event, it is amazing. smile.gif

I seem to have reached 33 Trick or Treat items. I seriously hope there's more... If not, oh well, it was fun while it lasted laugh.gif

same here, i think it's weird because last year we had almost like 70+ treats

maybe they add more treats everyday?

There are 34 items in the Haunted Village event, and 33 items in the Trick or Treat. I have them all, you can check my scroll.

Now I just need that elusive CB Blusang in trade and I am a happy camper.

Alright, Halloween time~ I loved last years Haunted House, and am loving Aliset so far~

If I'm reading these posts right, I am assuming there are 34 items to collect in it?

Anyone know who made the beautiful pictures for the Haunted Village? Some of them are just awesome!

Loving this so much! I wasn't here for any previous trick-or-treat events, so since I loved Festival of Eggs, I'm really glad it's back! The dragon costumes are so seriously cute!!

THANK YOU TJ

And everyone else involved wub.gif

Loving this so much! I wasn't here for any previous trick-or-treat events, so since I loved Festival of Eggs, I'm really glad it's back! The dragon costumes are so seriously cute!!

THANK YOU TJ

And everyone else involved wub.gif

I was hoping there were more than 33 but at least I have them all now so thank you TJ and Spriters! smile.gif

Not sure if my previous post went through - keep getting errors. :B

Thanks team for all the work you put into this release! I *think* I've played it through completely (32 items in the inventory?).

Loving the Halloween costumes! Some of them are more hilarious than last year! Lolz at the rooster chickens. ;) Pillows made me LOL the moment I saw them, bahaha. Other favourites include: grey (royal!), brimstone males (fierce in those Dracula tux costumes), tinsels (cute), royal blues (so cute! Those adorable head bands, d'aww), spitfires (omg, I totally understand now why people petitioned for the Christmas alts last year...)

And my horses totally got me falsely excited for a moment thinking I had some NDs. >_>" And my rocks and water walker are trolling me since I said I'd never have a dino on my scroll =p

So is each ToT item around 7 mins or 12 mins? I forgot. :D

Edited by Varekis

This is my first holiday even since I joined the site and it has been absolutely awesome! I found all the items and I can't wait to see the new Halloween dragon. Does the drop put them in the abandoned area or one of the other cave areas? Does anyone know? How does it work? I know it's on October 31st but that's it.

Awesome artwork!! I can't find that cheese though. The cheese evades me!!

I'M COMING FOR YOU, CHEESE!! tongue.gif

I also got my first holiday eggs. <3