TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I finished the event but sadly cannot seem to get any trick or treat items. Probably because I am using my bf iPhone sad.gif

Whole lotta giggling here when I saw the costumed pillows. Brilliant. laugh.gif

All 34 inventory items successfully acquired (and boy, did the last one take a lot of searching!), and now I'm just picking up tricky treats as they appear. Lots of fun, and thanks so much to everyone involved with the event!

I finally found all of the Aliset items. Just keep trying all the places you've been before, because things change.

I finished the story! That was shorter than I expected, though. Loved the artwork!

Have all 34 Aliset items, and am working on getting all the trick or treat items. Good luck to everyone still working on the Aliset event!

Wewt! I have missed the last three releases but I was lucky and saw this one just before it happened. Thank you for the extra breeding day! This let me catch a few now, and when they hatch, I can breed more from those I have on my scroll. So for those hunting, expect another set of releases in 1-2 days.

Also, if there is a good alternate trade site that someone can PM me I'd appreciate it. The forums here are so clogged, I want to try to do some blood swaps when I breed mine but I'm afraid I won't be able to.

Have all 34 Aliset items, and am working on getting all the trick or treat items. Good luck to everyone still working on the Aliset event!

Anyone know where several of the items are? I have every one up until the rainbow rabbit. ;n;

Is there a list of items somewhere?

I need two....

One is a rainbow rabbit and I dunno what the other is.

Anyone know where several of the items are? I have every one up until the rainbow rabbit. ;n;

You mean chicken? Maybe it is a rabbit O_o tongue.gif After the rainbow thing I got a stack of coins. I can't find the cheese, though. D:

Edited by FuzzyGrass

Wow, TJ and the team have really outdone themselves this time! The costumes are crazy, Aliset is brilliant, and the Trick or Treating will be loads of fun. This is actually the anniversary of my first event on DC (I started right before Halloween last year).

I found 34 Aliset items, *edit, found the last one*, and I'm starting on the Trick or Treating now.

I love every single one of the costumes, but I'd say my absolute favorites are the Royal Blues, Pillows, Whites, and SWs. wub.gif The Pillows make me crack up so hard. laugh.gif

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I love the mints. <3

I found the rainbow chicken!! I just needed to slow down a little. I love the costumes, the water horses are beautiful. And so are the spitfires. The dragons dressing like other dragons species made me laugh. I just got the batfish ToT sprite, beautiful. It's once of my favorites so are, along with the horse. Thank you all who put all the time and effort into making this event (and past and future events). Now if I could only get some black marrows it would make a great event perfect.

Get all the story items. Was really fun to play. But felt like a true thief after the story was over. lol Love the Halloween Royal Blues they are so adorable. The whites also. Thank TJ and everyone that worked on this. biggrin.gif

You mean chicken? Maybe it is a rabbit O_o :P After the rainbow thing I got a stack of coins. I can't find the cheese, though. D:

My cheese dragons are available for your perusal. Jk =P

~

Bah, so there's a confirmed 34? I swear I clicked every option but apparently noooot. Though, I do remember finding it weird how I got booted back to the gate after clicking an option around the residential housing area.. Hmm.

ToTing feels so slow when you're first starting. I only have like, five items. So far my favourite is the demonic horse. ^^ Can someone please confirm for me? How long is the wait between one item and the next?

Edited by Varekis

Hi,anyone know how many trick or treat items are there?

I got 33 items and no more appears.My basket is still not full.

That was fun. smile.gif I finally had time to sit down and go through the village. I found all the items. smile.gif

I also finished the trick or treat earlier today.

Thanks TJ, artists and every one else who worked so hard on these events. They were a lot of fun.

Gosh tj, this is absolutely amazing biggrin.gif

I only have 32 items... Missing the map and another, anyone know where they are? I swear I've been everywhere 5 times already...

I got 34 items and I finish with the pygmies picture when I leave town.... is that the 'right' ending? or is there a different one I'm missing?

I got 34 items and I finish with the pygmies picture when I leave town.... is that the 'right' ending? or is there a different one I'm missing?

That's the only ending I got..

I'm still in the middle of the village, but I feel like such a thief! Taking food and things that people were trying to sell...

I only seem to have found 33 of the items in the event, yet I finished the story? Possibly the map.

Edited by toxicneon

I giggled when I found the cooked rainbow chicken in Aliset.

I can tell the artists worked very hard on these little inventories. Thanks you guys! And TJ of course.

<3