TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Some one mentioned about not being able to locate a "Blue Scrawl" or "Blue Scribble" while trying to get their 34 items from Aliset. I went back through the posts and could only find one example of a Blue Scrawl and that was in a picture post by 'greenrobby'. In their pic of their items, there is a blue scrawl next to the skull. In all other examples of the items, including my own, there is NO scrawl, blue or otherwise. Unless it is an icon that moves and changes and I haven't seen it, I have to say that there is NO scrawl... period... It MAY have been a 'trick' by greenrobby.

As for feeling like a thief, you,ve entered a village especting people and they are all gone! No notes, no clues, no nothing... While searching around, you find a candle, a knife, food, etc. most of which are items you might need for your search or defense, whatever. The coins? Hey if the people are gone, no harm, no foul; IMO. If you find them, then you can return the coins, etc.

In the mystery search, it seems to be the consenses that there are 34 items to be found. You MUST READ the clues. For example, someone asked where the coberbs were found. I don't remember exactly where, but there is a text that mentions cobwebs, so that would be the first place I'd look.

As for the Trick or Treats, it seems that there are 33 of them. Unusual number, but so be it...

Good luck to all who started later...

Edited by Husky51

Yes I've tried the dragon craft's stall many times but it doesn't give me anything new sad.gif.

EDIT: I made my sister do hers and I remember now... I clicked "leave the scale and explore another stall" to see what would happen. After that it never gave me an option to take the scale! sad.gif Am I stuck without one?

Edited by icecube

Some one mentioned about not being able to locate a "Blue Scrawl" or "Blue Scribble" while trying to get their 34 items from Aliset. I went back through the posts and could only find one example of a Blue Scrawl and that was in a picture post by 'greenrobby'. In their pic of their items, there is a blue scrawl next to the skull. In no other examples of the items, including my own, there is NO scrawl, blue or otherwise. Unless it is an icon that moves and changes and I haven't seen it, I have to say that there is NO scrawl... period... It MAY have been a 'trick' by greenrobby.

I think they might have been talking about the water droplet. It kind of does look like a blue scrawl, if you don't look at it properly or miss the actual water droplet hitting the water, and it is beside the skull.

sad.gif I am still missing the 'dragon scales'. I've went through all the stalls and shops again.

user posted image

Go to the Dragon Trinket stall.

My new favorite costume: Dracula Brimstones. Haha!

Go to the Dragon Trinket stall.

My new favorite costume: Dracula Brimstones. Haha!

Yes thank you. Unfortunately I found/remember I clicked "leave the scale" the very first time I went to the stall. Now it seems I am stuck without it

It took me so long to realize my Cheese dragon was dressed up as a cow... xd.png. I love the costumes, Aliset was very entertaining and I'm only missing three more treats.

WHOO!! got ll the badges in the haunted house, now iam working on getting all the treats, so far there looking awesome!! biggrin.gif

I think the "blue scrawl" people are referring to, is the drop of water....found at the well. It's animated. When you "print screen" and save, it will only save a part of the animated gif, and may look like a scribble or scrawl.

It took me so long to realize my Cheese dragon was dressed up as a cow... xd.png. I love the costumes, Aliset was very entertaining and I'm only missing three more treats.

I thought maybe it was a dalmatian, it has a collar.

I might have done something in the "wrong" order as well -- I can't find the nibbled pumpkin, although I have everything else.

I do note that it still thinks I haven't completed the quest yet, ie from the main page it asks me if I'd like to "Continue my investigation?"... so maybe I can still find it? I hope so! biggrin.gif

Edited by Rae_

I thought maybe it was a dalmatian, it has a collar.

Oh, it does look like a dalmatian. I thought the collar was one of those cowbell thingys. The pillows look so funny in their costumes.

Can someone PM me how to finish it? Only found 27...

Keep trying places you have been before. Things change.

"Wrong" order? What "wrong" order? I've seen others with items in way different areas... I just did them in the order I saw them. unsure.gif I've seen people do it in totally random order and complete it still...

I have only 32 items, but it showed the message "Thanks for playing" in italics. So confused :S

I only need to find the map... anyone remember where that was?

go back to the shops after you see the ending in the fields, there is a new option.

YAY. I'm completely done with the Event. smile.gif

One question, how many trick-or-treating items are there to find?

EDIT:

I have only found 30 items so far how many are there? Last thing I did was find the Misfit Pygmys.

There are 34 items total for the Halloween quest. wink.gif

Edited by Lavaedra

No, there's definitely 34. Also you can only get the moon and the map after you've found 32 and have gone to the fields, I think.