TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I completely agree with you - catching eggs was much more fun and dynamic last year, now it's much more difficult to catch pretty much anything. :S

But the Haunted House and the Trick or treat event is very enjoyable - thank you TJ & co. for a neat new event! smile.gif

Eh. I couldn't catch a darn thing in the AP last year - had no idea where to have my mouse hovering. I haven't tried to catch anything yet this year, though, so can't pass judgement as to which might be better. I would think that knowing where the eggs are going to be might make things easier for me, though. laugh.gif

Finished the Aliset adventure! Many kudos to TJ and the team for another engaging and fun holiday treat. Got all 34 items; hoping a 35th will show up between now and Halloween, but that's just me.

Working on my trick-or-treats, wheeeeeeee!

Yay! Too bad I just wrote a horribly sad report for school and am afraid I've got too much water in my eyes to even see what I'm typing. *wipes eyes* Thank you TJ for the wonderful event and everyone whom participated, I can't wait to see the new dragon. <3

Wow! I just finished,

It is the best art evar at the end xd.png

Adorable!

All the art was fantastic. Thank you sprites, mods and TJ!

Still running around Aliset to keep myself entertained tongue.gif

I have 24 Trick or Treat (Not Aliset- I've gotten 34 and completed it already) items... Hopefully there's more xd.png

So much fun! I think I finished the Aliset village one, but I'm not sure. How many items should I have, and which ones are missing?

user posted image

I think you're missing the map and the second dragon figurine. Look around the forums, there's tips you have to highlight to see or PM me.

Happy Halloween to everxone and thanks for this great event to all who made it possible! Amazing work!

Just realized, DUH, it's Halloween time on DC! So I rushed over here. ..... WHY does my internet have to be going in-and-out when I have DC stuff to do?!

Trying to find the last item, the other dragon figurine... I have the other 33 items...

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Edited by ignite444

Thought I was missing the moon and kept trying to get it and then realized it was the second dragon figure I was missing - DOH! laugh.gif

Got 'em all now!

Having so much fun! LOL, though not much luck in the cave hunting yet. xd.png I've been looking forward to picking up some new Marrow lines! *bounces*

I've found 15 items in trick or treat & finished the Haunting event (thanks to the people in this thread ^___^) c;~ How many are there supposed to be for trick or treat?

Hey all,

I love these events. So far I've found 33 items in the village and 14 treats.

I seem to be missing one item from the village, but I can't see where I didn't go / which I didn't have. Could someone points it out for me? Oh, the blank spot is the gulp of water.

user posted image

And woot! I got most of the Halloween dragons smile.gif I only need the Shadowwalker and I'm complete smile.gif

Edit: nvm, I found it smile.gif

Great event!

Edited by Sheriziya

ok got 34 for the village

but i've only gotten 5 trick or treat (the mummy was blending in so i didn't notice it quickly)

@sheriziya, i think you are missing a spool of thread

I think I'm done with the trick or treating and I'm loving the little batfish. That is awesome.

ok got 34 for the village

but i've only gotten 5 trick or treat (the mummy was blending in so i didn't notice it quickly)

@sheriziya, i think you are missing a spool of thread

thanks, I found it. Apparently I missed a shop smile.gif

I just missed a checker Marrow x Valentine 09 in the AP!! >.<

Agreed that having the eggs pop up in random places would make for easier odds.

Thank you TJ and mods for a great event. smile.gif