TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Heeeey, we got those roosters we've been asking for. Also I have 3 pages full of royal grays, awww yiss.

I'll have to explore the haunted village further after my shower - thanks tons, TJ and artists! I really want to know who did the background/scene art.

I'm sure this has said many times, but can someone tell me how many items are in the game? I have 32.

On another note, I wish I could have more eggs. >.< I want more 2nd gen Marrows with Alt Sweetling parents. DX I've only gotten one so far. Hopefully after my current eggs hatch, I'll be able to get one or two more before the new eggs are released.

There are 34 items.

Since it seems that everyone is always missing the moon and the map:

Go back to the gate and go past the village instead of into it. That should get you the moon. Then go back to the village and go to the shops section. There should be a new shop. Take the map and you're done.

So I was checking out the dragon's costumes, and I noticed the red hooded cape on my female black dragon. I know if probably a reference to Little Red Riding hood, but I couldn't help but think TEREZI!

this has been a Homestuck post. Good day.

Wow holy crap. That's exactly what I thought too. o_0

I really liked this years activity. I mean, it wasn't scary. I know things pertaining to Halloween do not need to be frightening, either. But it made me happy. :3 Warm fuzzy feelings. (And I screamed when I saw that gorgeous pic of all those Shadowalkers asdfjkl;)

I have 31 items... And when I do what Zovesta did, I get nothing. O_o?

What items am I missing...I need to find out. I've already explored everywhere twice.

I got 34 items! I was missing a map and this vial thing with green liquid in it and a gold dragon curling around it, lol.

I have 31 items... And when I do what Zovesta did, I get nothing. O_o?

What items am I missing...I need to find out. I've already explored everywhere twice.

Could you take a screencap of your images?

Also, have you been to the barn, field, and farmhouse yet?

Edited by Zovesta

33 here too... and been about 3 hours for me since a drop...

maybe since they did the story too they decided 33 would be enough?

They had 50, and I couldn't get it last year. They probably made it less so everyone could do it.

Wow!! This is so fantastic. <3 Might be my favorite Halloween ever! I about cried laughing when I finally figured out the rainbow chicken was cooked this year... xd.png

Can't wait for the new release of Halloween eggs! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and everyone else who helped out!

Could you take a screencap of your images?

Also, have you been to the barn, field, and farmhouse yet?

Yes, I have been to all of them. Can't put screencaps(no photobucket :<) so I'll PM the images instead.

Bred almost all my halloweens and spread 36 eggs to the AP hope they went to good homes smile.gif

Yes, I have been to all of them. Can't put screencaps(no photobucket :<) so I'll PM the images instead.

Tinypic is better! 8v.

/isshotanddies. |D

Halloween gets better and better each year on DC!

Great job to everyone involved!

Personal favorite: Rooster costume for chicken~

Does anyone know how long the trick or treating is going to last?

Does anyone know how long the trick or treating is going to last?

Until the last section of Halloween, I think.

The ladder to the loft overhead has a broken rung, discouraging anyone from attempting to climb up to investigate the rest of the house.

If I have a ladder, why couldn't I simply just climb into the loft with my own ladder?

Pfff, I was minding my own business browsing a different thread when I noticed someone said they were locked with Marrows. I paused, looked at the date, and rushed to this thread. |D

I don't know why I'm so terrible at finding out about these things.

I looove the alt black, electric, spitfire, and male pillow costumes.

And when I first glanced at the horses, I thought to myself "holy kipz, when did I get a neglected?" .__.

There are 34 items.

Since it seems that everyone is always missing the moon and the map:

Go back to the gate and go past the village instead of into it. That should get you the moon. Then go back to the village and go to the shops section. There should be a new shop. Take the map and you're done.

I actually already have the moon. I was missing the map though. Thanks. :3

But now I don't know what other item I am missing. D:

I'm going to list what I do have in white, just in case some might consider them spoilers:

Flowers, soap, candle, urn, amber necklace, scales, green apple with a bite taken out of it, the purple, blue, and red powder dyes, meat sandwich, bottle of stuff to treat a festering wound, roll, ladder, knife, thread, water drop, human bones, orange cheese, feather pen, blue book, GoN statue, wooden toy, black cat, dried rose, cobwebs, baby clothes, half eaten pumpkin pie, pumpkin with bites taken out of it, keg of mead, rainbow chicken meat, coins, bucket, moon, and map.

Can someone help me figure out which one I am missing and where to find it?

Found it thanks to the picture someone else posted here. :3

Edited by Windnose

You know. Sometime I wonder if grabbing everything is going to come back and bite me in the butt in the event.

Oh well. *grabbing EVERYTHING*

The game sounds fun. I already got 34 items. But I have no idea what the collectables are for.

Edited by Akira123

... The point kind of IS to grab everything. lol

Anyway, just waiting on my Stripe to hatch and I can egglock myself with Halloweens.