TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Hopefully a Red comes off cooldown soon... I need to use it on one of my eggs so they hatch on time, so I can get the full 5 CB Halloweens on the 31st... Tomorrow is the last day I can grab past bred Halloween eggs and still be fully unlocked on Halloween if I did the math right sad.gif Unless that egg hatches, the plan will be completely messed up.

What? I like to have some time to focus on events.

@anniixo:

Hints for those people missing the last two items (highlight below to see):

Map- Go back to the shops.  There should be a new one unlocked.  It'll literally say "unlocked shop"

Moon- Go out of the village and click on the option that says "go pass the village and head to the next one."  If you've done everything correctly then you should be able to get the moon. 

Can you tell me where you found the Pumpkin?

Edited by Lilithiana

Alright, my internet's been on the fritz for the last 36 hours (I've already missed the beginning of Halloween festivities all over the place) and I really have no idea if or when it's going to shut off again, so would someone do me a favor please?

Can you guys tell me what items I'm missing from my inventory and where to find them?

user posted image

I have 29 currently and can't find the other 5 items (there are 34 right?)

Anyways, help would be very much appreciated! biggrin.gif

Also, how many items for the Trick-or-Treat event this year?

ur missing the map, moon, pumpkin, bucket, and a vial. U can get map from the unlocked store, the vial from the trinkets stall pumpkin and bucket from farm area(path), and moon in the beginning, just leave the town(must have everthing else).

Edited by rogue-fox

Finally got one of each of the past Halloween dragons.

Got all of Aliset trinket-things, too! 'Twas quite fun, exploring.

Someone asked if there were more than 5 trick or treats, so:

For the Trick or Treat, I've gotten 33 so far, but haven't gotten any since. I guess that's (at least for now) all of them?

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

there are 34 right?

Yes, there are 34. Otherwise, wouldn't I still be on a mad search for items? tongue.gif

The Halloween eggs appearing in a corner is helpful for me as well, but at the same time, makes it more difficult because everybody's focused on a single spot when searching for them, but then I know where to look if I want Halloweens. Caught a second Black Marrow about a minute ago, so I know it's doing more good than bad for me.

Edited by YellowTsunami

I have 29 currently and can't find the other 5 items (there are 34 right?)

Anyways, help would be very much appreciated!  biggrin.gif

You're also missing the dragon potion and the pumpkin, as far as I can tell.

On another note, I seem to be a minority here but I love that the halloween eggs pop up in the top left corner. It makes hunting easier, at least for me.

Edited by Anna Selka

Can someone PM me with some help? I've checked everywhere at least three times and I'm still missing the scribble, moon, and map-

user posted image

I took the tip for the map and moon that Lilithiana posted, but I can't go to where the moon is and I've checked all the shops and stalls and there isn't one that says it's locked.

well this is my first holiday and i never expected it to be this easy althoug i did a trade to get multiple of these for a 2012 hatchie kinda a waste now that i see how easy it is i like that they are in the corner aswell hey does anyone know if all holidays are this easy?

Wee! This is fun. biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone involved! <3

*scrambles to AC*

Hooboy! At this rate I'll never get any Halloween dragons. xd.png

Thanks for all the help you guys.

I've gotten the pumpkin, bucket, moon and map, but I can't find the pretty vial/potion bottle with the dragon wrapped around it.

I've searched the stalls and shops, can anyone tell me where it's at?

... The "New Event" text has been startling me xd.png Why? Out of all the things I could be scared of and love anyway... Why does that scare me?

One of my reds on one day... Let's hope it wasn't 2 days earlier today unsure.gif I've got a feeling that it was...

I'm at 28 29 (at edit) Trick or Treat items now. And ever counting. Wow, Halloween events go by fast sad.gif

I've been first poster on how many pages now? xd.png On accident too...

Anyway, on topic, I really liked the events. They actually made me smile.

Edit about the posting: If you have 5 post per page setting on of course. Wow, I look unintelligent xd.png

Edited by YellowTsunami

Yay! I got the badge for this year laugh.gif

Thank you to everyone who worked on this event. I liked the story, and the pictures that went with it are beautiful! My favorite was the SWs in the pumpkin patch wub.gif You did such a good job painting them.

EDIT: I love the spitfires!!!! So regal!

Edited by xeyla

Can someone PM me with some help? I've checked everywhere at least three times and I'm still missing the scribble, moon, and map-

user posted image

I took the tip for the map and moon that Lilithiana posted, but I can't go to where the moon is and I've checked all the shops and stalls and there isn't one that says it's locked.

Looks like you need to go back to the Dragon-stall where you found the scales; there will be another vial there for you to take, with a golden dragon wrapped 'round it. To get the moon, leave the town and go down the road to the next one. To get the map, return to the town and go back to the shops. There will be a locked one this time.

This event is so much fun! Does the Trick or Treat event last for a week?

Hooboy! At this rate I'll never get any Halloween dragons. xd.png

ain't that the truth... i've been trying for the past 4 hours to try and lock my scroll with one final shadow or marrow...

Urgh, I bit and killed an unwanted, misclicked Common instead of Abandoning it- now I don't have room for the second Ghost-wazza egg I wanted... *grumbles*

Oh well, back to getting the rest of the ToT items- I only have about... twenty so far. :3

Just to clarify, on Oct. 31, will all of the dragons in the cave be Halloween or no?

I believe so, yes. Last time I checked.